Author Topic: Something I tried and it came out awesome (Philadelphia Cooking Cream)  (Read 3045 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Everytime I'm at the store I see those darn Philadelphia Cooking Cream containers, it's near the cream cheese area. I decided to give it a try, I used the Italian Herb, and I nervously added it to pasta sauce I was cooking and OMG it was awesome, it turns the sauce into an orangy color but the sauce tastes as creamy as heck, it actually looks and taste creamy like Vodka Sauce, it was so good.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
I'm glad this wasn't one of those...in bed threads.
That could have gotten ugly quick.
Good work on being inventive, adventurous, and having the instinct that ensured a tasty outcome !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
I'm glad this wasn't one of those...in bed threads.
That could have gotten ugly quick.

Come on, now, an "in bed" thread about Ballygrl would not be ugly at all!

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Good work on being inventive, adventurous, and having the instinct that ensured a tasty outcome !
... in bed!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Karin

:rotf: :lmao:

Offline Undies

You boys are nasty.  This thread is about pasta, not penis.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
You guys are so bad! can't believe you turned cream into something dirty! :lmao:

BTW, I read awhile back someone adding the cream to the sauce but it took me a long time to try it because I thought no way could it taste good.

^^^^^for some reason even my comment sounds dirty LOL.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Undies

You guys are so bad! can't believe you turned cream into something dirty! :lmao:

BTW, I read awhile back someone adding the cream to the sauce but it took me a long time to try it because I thought no way could it taste good.

So you creamed your pots?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
So you creamed your pots?

Oh that's bad! :lmao:

Offline freedumb2003b

Dirty cream.  MMm...n
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.