Author Topic: 1973 MG B  (Read 156714 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: 1973 MG B
« Reply #1125 on: January 17, 2016, 04:18:23 PM »
Weird.  After rebuilding the carburetors, I had to back off the idle and fast idle screws completely to get the RPM down below 1000. 

I'll have to drive it around for a little bit to check the condition of the plugs.  If they don't foul, I'll probably leave it alone.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #1126 on: January 28, 2016, 11:12:42 PM »
I bought a set of Bridgestone Affinity Touring tires to replace the worn and busted Pirellis on my daily-driver Camry and I think I love them.  They are sticky and grip like mad.  I'm seriously considering ditching the old Falken tires on the MG and buying a set of these.  They're a little noisy on braking, but they feel great.

I just need to find out if they sell them in 14-inch sizes.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #1127 on: April 23, 2016, 09:50:06 PM »
I think I might have broken something.

Not paying attention, I turned the key with the car in reverse.  Everyone knows what happens when you do that.  Now all I get is a buzzing noise when I try to start the car.

:thatsright: