Author Topic: 7 Caught Trespassing At Quabbin Reservoir; Patrols Stepped Up Across State  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
7 Caught Trespassing At Quabbin Reservoir; Patrols Stepped Up Across State
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/05/14/7-cited-for-trespassing-at-quabbin-reservoir-patrols-stepped-up-across-state/

BELCHERTOWN (CBS) – Shortly after midnight Tuesday, seven people were caught trespassing at the Quabbin Reservoir.

State Police say the five men and two women are from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Singapore, and “cited their education and career interests” for being in the area. The men told police they were chemical engineers and recent college graduates.

This looks suspicious.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Dori

7 Caught Trespassing At Quabbin Reservoir; Patrols Stepped Up Across State
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/05/14/7-cited-for-trespassing-at-quabbin-reservoir-patrols-stepped-up-across-state/

This looks suspicious.

Your right, it does look suspicious.  What are they doing there at 12:30 a.m.? 
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline CG6468

It IS suspicious.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline catsmtrods

Profiling would be racist! I been waiting to see these bastards at the Ashokan! Its my water even if the scum libtards in NYC own it. I know who should be there or not! I spend a lot of time there!
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"