Author Topic: ITT Tech for illegal aliens  (Read 5179 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
ITT Tech for illegal aliens
« on: January 16, 2008, 10:37:38 PM »
I do not post often, here or CU, but have been lurjing for a while.
I do not know if this is a nation wide commercial, but i was watching TV and saw one for ITT. It was a person of hispanic persuation talking about his roomate that he let stay in his apartment and he went to ITT. The campus here in Nashville is right by the Hispanic poppulation. I just thouhgt the way it was shown was wrong. According to the website the encourage it, but it does not say for Nashville:
http://www.itt-tech.edu/international/
am I wrong for thinking that?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Re: ITT Tech for illegal aliens
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 10:38:54 PM »
Get lost, troll.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 10:48:39 PM »

I'm searching for your point here . . . .

Offline djones520

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 10:54:52 PM »
Get lost, troll.

I don't see the basis for calling him that.  His IP checks out with his story.  Seems to me he's just not to familiar with forums.

I get the feeling he's asking a legitimate question.  Does ITT support Illegal Aliens?  Probably not, the commercial is probably being taken out of context.  *shrugs*
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 10:55:58 PM »

bass-ackwards attempt to pretend to be a conservative who sees every Hispanic as an illegal.

He/she/it is a ****ing troll.

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 11:01:05 PM »

bass-ackwards attempt to pretend to be a conservative who sees every Hispanic as an illegal.

it is suspicious looking.  but his first post was a bit odd as well.  and he is where he says he is. 

whatever the case, he's signed off now.  we will keep our eye on him now.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 11:27:00 PM »

it is suspicious looking.  but his first post was a bit odd as well.  and he is where he says he is. 

So, if I was right, do I get the special First TrollFinder codpiece par Excellance award?

I live to serve, but I like to have trophies to prove it ;)

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 11:27:30 PM »

So, if I was right, do I get the special First TrollFinder codpiece par Excellance award?

absolutely. :-)

Offline Sonnabend

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 01:26:04 AM »

After you pay last month's VRWC dues...oh and there's also that little matter of that Swedish intel agent and the tomato sauce... :rotf:

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 07:51:48 AM »
I do not know if this is a nation wide commercial, but i was watching TV and saw one for ITT. It was a person of hispanic persuation talking about his roomate that he let stay in his apartment and he went to ITT. The campus here in Nashville is right by the Hispanic poppulation. I just thouhgt the way it was shown was wrong.

I know the commercial your talking about. The guy of "hispanic persuasion" talking about his roomate that he let stay in his apartment was his brother.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 10:06:18 AM »
A lot of schools and colleges reach out to minorities. Just because one is hispanic doesn't mean that they're illegal. If you are a Texan, you'd KNOW that. ( I think they get more Govt subsidies for having a good percentage of minorities enrolled)  BTW, ITT Tech has campuses Nation wide.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 06:10:26 PM »

You sure that's not TN Texan from CU?  He's been a member for awhile. 

And I don't think any of the schools here (Tennessee) really care if you're a citizen or not.  I think they'll let anyone in that qualifies. :confused:

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2008, 06:59:06 PM »
I do not post often, here or CU, but have been lurjing for a while.
I do not know if this is a nation wide commercial, but i was watching TV and saw one for ITT. It was a person of hispanic persuation talking about his roomate that he let stay in his apartment and he went to ITT. The campus here in Nashville is right by the Hispanic poppulation. I just thouhgt the way it was shown was wrong. According to the website the encourage it, but it does not say for Nashville:
http://www.itt-tech.edu/international/
am I wrong for thinking that?
Define your "thinking".
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Chris_

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2008, 10:03:24 PM »
Get lost, troll.
IMO, that was uncalled for.