Author Topic: I have an EVIL idea - thoughts, please  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: I have an EVIL idea - thoughts, please
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2013, 03:38:28 PM »
I see 50+ of you moonbats armed coming into my neighborhood, I'm just going to consider it an invasion and act accordingly.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2013, 03:41:41 PM »
CokeMachine (530 posts)
60. Since you are from MI maybe

you could start in Detroit. I saw a story that Detroit contains three of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the nation. Cleanliness starts at home.

:lmao:

And here's the hypocrisy!

IdaBriggs (6,162 posts)
69. Detroit elects Democrats.

This needs to be aimed at the Republicans (who *don't* live in the dangerous neighborhoods, and thus don't care).

We have quite a few in the surrounding areas.

I am thinking.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2013, 03:43:08 PM »
I'd be in trouble, Sue.  I'd see her wobbling toward me, freeze up, say "Holy crap, what's Ben Franklin doing here?"... and she'd run over the top of me like a Loony Tunes bulldozer over Yosemite Sam.

It's a good thing I'm half a continent away from the East County!

Velvet will take care of her!  :-)
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2013, 03:48:12 PM »
Yeah, cuz if I'm sitting down to dinner with my family after a long day or rushing around getting everyone ready for work and school, a bunch of people looking like street people, zombies & ex cons branishing fake guns and disrupting my family at 2 of the most important times of day would totally convince me we need gun control! Of course, while sitting around the table having some family time or rushing around in the morning, we're all going to take the time to stop and read those signs. Heck, might be a good time to help our 7 year old improve their reading skills!

"Kids, put down those forks and get up from the dinner table! Who cares a damn about how your day was...we've got a bunch of filthy looking anti gun protestors outside with signs! That's so much more important than anything you have to say...you don't like a cold dinner? Tough! Don't eat it, then!"

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2013, 03:57:23 PM »
:lmao:

Cause...
IdaBriggs (6,162 posts)

...and effect.
CokeMachine (530 posts)
60. Since you are from MI maybe

you could start in Detroit. I saw a story that Detroit contains three of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the nation. Cleanliness starts at home.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2013, 03:58:32 PM »
Velvet will take care of her!  :-)

She loves to chase a ball.

:hyper:
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2013, 04:01:00 PM »
She loves to chase a ball.

:hyper:

:rotf: Hi^5!
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2013, 04:18:07 PM »
IdaBriggs (6,162 posts)

This needs to be aimed at the Republicans (who *don't* live in the dangerous neighborhoods, and thus don't care).

We have quite a few in the surrounding areas.

I am thinking.

Wait a minute.  Why would we protest gun violence in an area not plagued with gun violence?   :thatsright:  Get thee to Detroit, madam!
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2013, 04:23:38 PM »
I see 50+ of you moonbats armed coming into my neighborhood, I'm just going to consider it an invasion and act accordingly.

Moonbats are like zombies, so shoot accordingly.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Re: Re: I have an EVIL idea - thoughts, please
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2013, 04:28:55 PM »
Just when I think I can't read anything dumber I read the OP's post at DU.

I've been saying that to myself for nearly 10 years now, Bally.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2013, 05:16:29 PM »
I'd go beyond the "three most dangerous neighborhoods".

I'd bet the farm that at least the one hundred most dangerous neighborhoods in America are solid democrat.

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2013, 05:42:27 PM »
I'd go beyond the "three most dangerous neighborhoods".

I'd bet the farm that at least the one hundred most dangerous neighborhoods in America are solid democrat.

Absolutely. *Looks at all of Chicago's neighborhoods"

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2013, 05:48:12 PM »

This is precisely whey I need 30-round magazines.  Imagine trying to stop an army of drugged out addled moonbats with only 10-round magazines.

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2013, 07:15:38 PM »
This is precisely whey I need 30-round magazines.  Imagine trying to stop an army of drugged out addled moonbats with only 10-round magazines.

I just had the image of OWS squatters with airsoft guns.  :lmao:

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2013, 08:16:54 PM »
If you come up in our neighborhood with real (or fake) weapons in a threatening manner, don't be surprised if YOU get shot at before you even have a chance to point a weapon at anyone else.  ::)
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2013, 08:20:21 PM »
Sounds like a silly stunt dreamed up by junior high school kids.
IdaPiggs has got to do better. Just stupid.

Nice summary and assessment.  Can't really add anything to that.

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Gern

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2013, 08:22:30 PM »
Wed May 1, 2013, 10:07 AM

Star Member IdaBriggs (6,147 posts)

I have an EVIL idea - thoughts, please.

Last edited Wed May 1, 2013, 10:11 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

Let me start by saying that I want *reasonable* gun regulations, including background checks.

I also don't really believe that "walking around in circles in protest" really has a lot of impact on our legislatures; frankly, I think this was a *huge* success in the 1960s because it was "new" and ever since it has become "normalized" to the point where the people in power don't even notice or minimize it. Realistically, while some people won't cross a picket line, others just use the back door so they can get to work, and I think "crowds of protesters" mean nothing, unless they are all swearing to spend money to defeat you for re-election. (I could be wrong - this is my perception.)

But what I want - and what I think *other people* want - is REASONABLE gun legislation, including background checks, so *ALL OF US* can be safer. We want to make sure the drug gang doesn't have AK-47s; that crazy Uncle Bob doesn't have a gun to shoot anything that moves when he's drunk; that our sister's crazy ex-boyfriend who used to beat her up can't kill her and her children because this time, when she moved out, she really means it; and that random nut-jobs can't walk up and down our streets shooting at people.

Those of us who possess empathy, compassion and a sprinkling of wisdom can figure out these things are REASONABLE without having to become a victim of gun violence - and then we have the Republicans. So, barring the bad karma that goes with wishing ill on people, how do we communicate the NECESSITY of these things?

I propose a protest intended to MAKE IT PERSONAL.

1) The protest needs to be in their home neighborhoods, preferably on their streets. It needs to be when they are home - either early in the morning, before they go to work, later in the evening when they are sitting down for dinner, or when they are mowing the lawn - no matter what, it has to be WHEN THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES AND NEIGHBORS ARE HOME.

2) It needs to have a crowd of at LEAST 50 people or more. Most of the protesters should look as scruffy as possible. Some should wear prison garb, others should be dressed as zombies, others should be in wheelchairs, heck - throw in a couple of doctors/nurses/someone on a gurney to symbolize the toll of gun violence, and then maybe even weeping people following a make-shift child's casket. Get the idea? VISUAL symbols of the toll of gun violence, done as a theater parade.

and lastly, this part is the MOST important

3) EVERY SINGLE PERSON SHOULD BE CARRYING EITHER A "REAL" WEAPON, OR A FAKE ONE. Signs should proclaim the range - "If you can read this sign, this gun can kill you" and "100 Rounds in 10 Seconds - You Can't Run Fast Enough" and "Bullets Can Penetrate Your Walls" (maybe with a picture of some of the children killed this way).

I have to believe that if 50 armed "protesters" were walking through my neighborhood with "guns" that I might get the hint that it only takes ONE NUT to kill me and mine - and I am *NOT* advocating violence, please to note.

I am advocating making the people who don't seem to "get it" aware of just how vulnerable EVERYONE is - even them, in their neighborhoods where no one would ever think it could happen (until it does).

Thoughts?

ON EDIT: No bullets, of course, and "fake" guns, as well as interaction with the police to make sure it is clearly a "safe" protest.

How utterly childish.

If they were protesting outside of my house, I'd laugh at them, then turn the garden hose on them.  I'm sure they'd see fit to disperse rather quickly.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2013, 08:26:13 PM »
3) EVERY SINGLE PERSON SHOULD BE CARRYING EITHER A "REAL" WEAPON, OR A FAKE ONE. Signs should proclaim the range - "If you can read this sign, this gun can kill you" and "100 Rounds in 10 Seconds - You Can't Run Fast Enough" and "Bullets Can Penetrate Your Walls" (maybe with a picture of some of the children killed this way).

If I had to guess, I would say at least 95% of any children that were killed by bullets penetrating walls were killed in places that already have some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation. Places like Chicago.

But I could be wrong.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline A7X_foREVer

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2013, 08:47:24 PM »
Please come to my town dummy
Voting for Obama for a second term would be like the captain of the Titanic backing into the iceberg again

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2013, 09:07:46 PM »
I think it will work out swell. Just like "Impeach On The Beach", "Not One Damn Dime Day", "Slut Walk", and all those other moonbat rousing successes.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2013, 09:10:37 PM »
I think it will work out swell. Just like "Impeach On The Beach", "Not One Damn Dime Day", "Slut Walk", and all those other moonbat rousing successes.
Don't forget the Occu-poopers.

Can you really call it a movement if it didn't go anywhere?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2013, 11:32:02 PM »
So 50+ armed people protesting outside of people's private homes? and no one will perceive that as a threat?
because that is what protests outside a home is: a threat to those inside.

Methinks the "evil" here is to so intimidate the innocent people inside as force them to shoot in self defense. and wala, it was a replica gun with the orange painted over. The home owner will be billed as shooting an innocent protester.

May I remind everyone what the frothing at the mouth Madison monkiez did at Scott Walker's house in the thick of the bongo beating, vuvuzela blowing, pot smoking in the capital, and mountain of feces outside the Capital protests? They weren't armed, but they were damn sure a threat. Scared his wife, and kid.

maybe even weeping people following a make-shift child's casket

You are a sick, sick woman, Ida...

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Dori

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2013, 11:49:05 PM »
Don't forget the Occu-poopers.

Can you really call it a movement if it didn't go anywhere?

Well, it was a bowel movement. 
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2013, 01:50:47 AM »
Well, it was a bowel movement. 

THAT even goes somewhere if you're doing it where it's supposed to be done.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2013, 04:36:21 AM »

Star Member IdaBriggs (6,147 posts)

I have an EVIL idea - thoughts, please...

Not EVIL, but I would rate it as ROCK HARD STUPID!!!

I live in the middle of nowhere, with "No Trespassing" and "No Hunting" signs posted at my driveway entrance.

You got 200 yards to cover between the road and my front yard.  My house sits on a hill overlooking the road and the front yard.

Please, feel free to "invade" my property with weapons, real or otherwise, for some DUmbass political agenda I don't agree with.

Just have your wills in order, and instructions on how and where to reach your next of kin.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.