Author Topic: Possible Third Bomber?  (Read 10363 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Possible Third Bomber?
« on: April 27, 2013, 04:49:18 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ln76y1ONkw[/youtube]

They were detonated not with cellphone, but with a toy car remote control.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
Re: Possible Third Bomber?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 05:00:51 PM »
Third bomber? From Saudi Arabia maybe? Spirited out of the country? It's a very strong possibility given his ties to terrorists.
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »
Misha?

“This transmitter that was used out of a toy car, that's a very sophisticated pressure cooker bomb that you don't see every day," McCaul said. "My judgment is they had training performed by either an individual or individuals who are still at large.”

So FBI is looking for Misha I guess. That's fine if they wanna call him a former Christian but I don't think a true Christian would convert to a cult of violence.

To date all that is known about him is that he is an Armenian man in his 30s with distinctive red beard and that he has disappeared - no longer living in the Cambridge, Massachusetts area.
However, family members have been telling reporters that in the years before the Boston marathon bombings, Tamerlan, 26, fell under the strong influence of a new friend, a Christian who converted to Islam and who steered the religiously apathetic young man towards adopting strong Islamic views.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 05:25:22 PM by Firekrakka »

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 06:17:33 PM »
My concern about the toy remote triggering device is that there were two bombs.  How far apart were the bombs?  Did they have to use two separate transmitters given the proximity? Most of the cheap remotes don't have a great range so I guess they could have set the bombs off the same remote and spaced them so that they would blow at the same time but when the second didn't blow, the trigger man had to get closer to set it off.  My guess is that they used a separate guy to run the trigger after they dropped the bombs and he got too close.

I know with my helicopter ( similar remote system ) it can fly out of range and I suspect the cars are the same.  Interesting.  Strip out the battery and pc board, attach it to a proper fuse system, and you are good to go boom.  (Wonders how much the pressure cooker cuts down the signal).   

< watch this space for coming distractions >