Author Topic: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits  (Read 2641 times)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits
« on: April 24, 2013, 04:11:00 PM »
This should come as no surprise to anyone...

Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

By:
Chris Cassidy

Marathon bombings mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev was living on taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned.

State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev, slain in a raging gun battle with police last Friday, was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter. The state’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services said those benefits ended in 2012 when the couple stopped meeting income eligibility limits. Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine — who had converted to Islam — was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home.

In addition, both of Tsarnaev’s parents received benefits, and accused brother bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan were recipients through their parents when they were younger, according to the state.

The news raises questions over whether Tsarnaev financed his radicalization on taxpayer money.

*snip*

The state did not say when the Tsarnaevs began receiving benefits. But Health and Human Services spokesman Alec Loftus said the Tsarnaevs “were not receiving transitional assistance benefits at the time of the incident,” a reference to the marathon bombing that killed three and injured 260.

Loftus declined to specify what kinds of benefits and the amount of benefits the family received.

Their taxpayer-funded status came to light last night after repeated calls and emails to welfare officials from the Herald. They refused to comment throughout the day, but pressure mounted last night when the Herald started asking lawmakers whether the Department of Transitional Assistance should release the information.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/04/tamerlan_tsarnaev_got_mass_welfare_benefits

I really have no words to describe what I am feeling right now.  I cannot even begin to put together a coherent thought about what the filthy lib enablers of this sub human trash have done to our fellow citizens.

I'm just at a loss...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 04:16:14 PM »
Great, now taxpayers are financing terrorism. Thanks Barry the Marxist.  :argh:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 04:19:13 PM »
Great, now taxpayers are financing terrorism. Thanks Barry the Marxist.  :argh:

The majority of the comments reflect the same thing.  There's a handful of libs blaming the NRA, Bush, Romney, et al, but they're beating the shit out of the MA governor.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline CG6468

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 04:20:33 PM »
It's standard operating procedure. "Bite the hand that feeds you."
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 04:46:29 PM »
Looks like the mayor wanted to wait till a murder was committed before deporting......  :whistling:

“I don’t want my city to be a city where if you’re an immigrant, you’re afraid to be deported to another country for simple acts,” said Mayor Menino. “This is supposed to be on issues like homicides, major crimes, and they were taking this too far. A guy stole a car, they do the finger prints to watch him and have the person deported. That’s not the Boston I want. I want Boston to be a city that welcomes immigrants.” 

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/07/11/mayor-menino-threatens-to-pull-out-of-feds-immigration-crackdown-program/
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne