Author Topic: Obama's And Boston's Lesson: Jihad works  (Read 44279 times)

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Obama's And Boston's Lesson: Jihad works
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2013, 09:31:42 AM »
They won when the bombs went off at the marathon.   They won when they made the bombs.   They won when the FBI dropped the ball on the older brother and wrote him off as a non-threat.

WTF are you obsessing over a manhunt that lasted all of 22 hours for?  Oh I know, because it's Boston.   Got it.  :whatever:

And yet you have idiots complaining that it took as long as it did.  RESIDENTS were complaining.

Apparently they're not aware of the little fact that life is not an episode of CSI.  Ask them how long it took to catch Rudolph, the Unabomber, etc.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2013, 09:33:20 AM »
That just makes no sense at all whatsoever.   You think you are immune because you live in a conservative area?    That just defies logic on every level.   

No, because there isn't shit out where we live.  So it goes.  Population centers are where the hajis are going to target, not some podunk town in NH, MO, or ID.  But the fact the people in those places are far, far better armed than the sheeple of Boston, NYC, SF, etc., sure makes it a lot easier for them, wouldn't you say?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Johnny Yuma

• Just Off Probation
  • AR is for Armalite
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2013, 09:37:08 AM »
This idea of "jihadists stay out of Boston" just won't fly. If I'm a terrorist, then cities like Boston and SF are still my primary targets. These groups understand the same thing about liberals that we do, and that is the residents there will bend over backwards to be "tolerant," even after this.

Massachusetts Governor Sowed Seeds Of Islamic Terrorism In Boston Years Ago

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/massachusetts-governor-sowed-seeds-of-islamic-terrorism-in-boston-years-ago/#ixzz2RCLZHVga

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2013, 10:42:33 AM »
That's right. For 22 hours, 4.6 million people over 4,600 square miles hid in their homes, because of one man.

Businesses and schools were closed. Transportation was stopped. Untold millions of dollars were lost in commerce.

Since a purpose of terrorism is to instill terror in a population, they certainly did 'win' when they set off the first bombs. They won again when your governor told you to hide in your homes. Your children learned that your response to threats will be to hide, and hope the government saves you from the bad people. You allowed yourself to be ruled by fear. In most of the United States, that is not considered a conservative philosophy.

And "Boston" did not end it on the city's terms. The first brother was killed, which was likely his intent, in Watertown (not Boston). He ended it on his terms. The younger brother was able to elude the manhunt, and was located by a Watertown citizen (not a Bostonian). He walked out and surrendered, as this  photograph shows, so he also ended it on his terms.

Not much there to beat your chest about.

:banghead: would be more productive here.

People stayed home because they were asked to due to IEDs.   Parts of Watertown was locked down because of the suspect was loose on foot and they wanted to contain him - which they did.

This wasn't about a bad guy with a gun.    This happened after the shootout, and was over at 6 p.m. (when the guy was still on the loose).   This was about sweeping for IEDs, and uh yeah - it was over on Boston's terms.

The very quickly identified him and brought them to the surface.   They never thought they would be caught.  

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2013, 10:47:45 AM »
I know better than to never say never. You are aware there have been terrorists attacks where the perps haven't been caught.  If it can happen around the world, it can happen in the USA, too.

Walk me through it here. 

Not immune, but less likely, sure I believe that. It just goes with the LW mindset that they want to be seen as tolerant and they go out of their way to be overly tolerant towards those they view as being especially subject to discrimination.  Com'n, you've watched them act that way as much as the rest of us have.  That attitude lends itself to terrorists being able to do things and residents being unwilling to suspect because it wouldn't be PC.

So where are the areas that are more likely to be so tolerant as to overlook suspicious behavior?  I'd have to say the big cities along the Eastern seaboard (Philly, NYC, Boston primarily), and on the West coast probably LA, SF, and Seattle. There's your LW hotbeds right there.  Akhmed the Arab is certainly going to get fewer funny looks about who he is and what he's up to in Seattle than he would in Dallas/Ft.Worth.

Look, this is a suspicion I have based upon how liberals behave.  I'm not seeing other people jumping on the bandwagon telling me I'm wrong because I suspect most others here understand what I'm saying and agree to one degree or another.  I mean, look at the left now.  It's becoming more and more evident these two were influenced by radical Islam, and these libs are still trying to tie it to the RW, and the gun culture, and everything else but what it is.  Now when it's staring them straight in the face and they're still denying it, why would I believe they're going to go to any new measures to be more observant of potential radical muslims living around them?

I think part of this is because it's Boston and you tend to defend Boston and Massachusetts. That's fine, you live there so you have a connection most of us here don't.  But you also don't have the prespective we have as outsiders looking in, either.  You're in a very liberal area, and they just don't change their spots.

I already pointed out the reason why they would pick places like the Northeast - small area, east to completely get lost in the crowd.   Except it isn't so much anymore due to surveillance cameras pretty much everywhere in large cities like Boston, and NYC.

I am from MA, and watched this unfold from the start to finish - I completely understood the danger, etc.    There is much about MA and the government of the Commonwealth that I can point out in great detail that does not make me happy.  The difference is though I can do so with pin point accuracy.  Most here are just lobbing complaints without facts, and that just annoys the shit out of me - always has.

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2013, 10:48:43 AM »
What's unnerving is the ease with which Americans welcomed the city-wide lockdown, the routine invasion of their privacy, and the dismantling of every constitutional right intended to serve as a bulwark against government abuses.

It is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.

~ Nazi Field Marshal Hermann Goering

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2013, 10:57:23 AM »
FL, the one mistake you basically made was the "no profiling" bit.

Sorry, but given the track record, profiling is EXACTLY what the police should be doing.  Just sayin.

And right now, the Boston police chief looks like a dolt.  As do Patrick and Menino.

Profiling needs to be done - agreed.   On this guy, especially since the feds knew about him?  absolutely.   However, he has been in the country a very long time prior to this happening - unless the feds shared info with local police I don't see it mattering in this instance.

As far as the Boston police chief looking like a "dolt"   --  :whatever:

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2013, 10:58:55 AM »
What's unnerving is the ease with which Americans welcomed the city-wide lockdown, the routine invasion of their privacy, and the dismantling of every constitutional right intended to serve as a bulwark against government abuses.

Let's place some bombs on the road on your commute to work and in your neighborhood and see how bad ass you are then.   It's a comedy here now.

It was a shelter in place.   <--- look that up.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2013, 10:59:40 AM »
And yet you have idiots complaining that it took as long as it did.  RESIDENTS were complaining.

Apparently they're not aware of the little fact that life is not an episode of CSI.  Ask them how long it took to catch Rudolph, the Unabomber, etc.

Oh I am going to need a link to that.  

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2013, 11:02:26 AM »
Quote from: NHSparky link=topic=86324.msg10
72302#msg1072302 date=1366641200
No, because there isn't shit out where we live.  So it goes.  Population centers are where the hajis are going to target, not some podunk town in NH, MO, or ID.  But the fact the people in those places are far, far better armed than the sheeple of Boston, NYC, SF, etc., sure makes it a lot easier for them, wouldn't you say?

Yeah, it's the guns that scares them from NH.   

:rotf:

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2013, 11:05:10 AM »
Yeah, it's the guns that scares them from NH.   

:rotf:

Okay.  How many terrorist attacks have occured, say, in Dallas since, well, EVER?

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2013, 11:09:45 AM »
Okay.  How many terrorist attacks have occured, say, in Dallas since, well, EVER?

I thought I already pointed that out.   Look at the size of the state, and the diversity of the population in Dallas (Boston, NYC have colleges/universities and hospitals that people come to from all over the world).   You could do what you need to do and be in Canada by nightfall from any spot in New England and NYC.  From Dallas you are still in Texas.   

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2013, 11:17:40 AM »
Profiling needs to be done - agreed.   On this guy, especially since the feds knew about him?  absolutely.   However, he has been in the country a very long time prior to this happening - unless the feds shared info with local police I don't see it mattering in this instance.

As far as the Boston police chief looking like a "dolt"   --  :whatever:

Afraid I can't find a link as it was on a FNC story I saw over the weekend.  And yeah, the guy was an idiot for saying that.

As far as Commissioner Davis goes, well...maybe I'm being a LITTLE hard on him, but he did put out some seriously conflicting information.

And as for Deville and Mumbles?  Hey, goes without saying.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2013, 11:19:31 AM »
I thought I already pointed that out.   Look at the size of the state, and the diversity of the population in Dallas (Boston, NYC have colleges/universities and hospitals that people come to from all over the world).   You could do what you need to do and be in Canada by nightfall from any spot in New England and NYC.  From Dallas you are still in Texas.   

Dallas is also a pretty diverse city, FL.  And contrary to popular (or at least non-Texan) opinion, there's a good number of excellent hospitals, universities, etc., that also draw people worldwide.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2013, 11:42:37 AM »
Afraid I can't find a link as it was on a FNC story I saw over the weekend.  And yeah, the guy was an idiot for saying that.

As far as Commissioner Davis goes, well...maybe I'm being a LITTLE hard on him, but he did put out some seriously conflicting information.

And as for Deville and Mumbles?  Hey, goes without saying.

Menino being in Watertown for ANY reason was pathetic, and his praise of Boston and Boston cops was even more bizarre.    Deval showed at news conferences for no other reason but to show his face.  He gave no information, and basically repeated himself every single time.    I have no respect for either man.

The Commissioner of the state police and Boston did the best they could - this all went down at a crazy level of pace.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2013, 11:43:46 AM »
Dallas is also a pretty diverse city, FL.  And contrary to popular (or at least non-Texan) opinion, there's a good number of excellent hospitals, universities, etc., that also draw people worldwide.

Nothing compared to the Northeast, and the logistics of getting in and out of New England are far easier than getting in and out of Texas.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2013, 11:46:09 AM »
Honestly...these guys picking Boston probably had more to do with the fact that they lived in the area than anything else. I don't believe they "chose" Boston because it was a Liberal city.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2013, 11:48:29 AM »
The terrorist attack on the Boston Marathon in many ways played out along predictable lines: The bombers were foreign-born Islamic militants with an affinity for jihad, our law-enforcement and emergency medical personnel responded with the awesome speed and skill that we too often take for granted, Bostonians behaved with prudence and restraint while the manhunt unfolded, the media performed in the opposite fashion, and, rather than turn into the “Islamophobic” lynch mob of the Left’s fevered fantasies, the American public took a few days to raise millions of dollars to help care for victims of the attack. Terrorists always hope to awaken the worst in us, and Americans reliably disappoint them. In that sense, the American people act in the spirit of Saint Francis: always preaching the blessings of liberty and prosperity, sometimes using words.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/346215/after-boston

The brothers won when they were able to place two bombs down at the Boston Marathon - 3 dead there and 200 seriously injured (most lost limbs).    This is where the feds failed miserably, and that extends down to communist paradises such as Cambridge, where they made their home.

That is where it ends as after this attack this Commonwealth was united with a bond that can't be broken.  That is what you saw from your homes on television.   How can we help?  stay home - you got it.   What else can we do?  

Anarchy would have brought lots of attention-whoring but very little good.     It's over and life immediately turned to normal.      

Preventing the next attack has to be a priority.    I don't see that happening with this administration.

Offline Dori

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2013, 11:54:38 AM »
Preventing the next attack has to be a priority.    I don't see that happening with this administration.

Correct.  All we get from this crowd is one cover-up after another. Just like the guy who was injured, the Saudi national.  Congress has called for a classified hearing regarding his deportation.  His visa was so he could attend school in OH, yet he had an apartment in Boston.  He also attended the same Mosque as the bomb brothers.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2013, 12:07:33 PM »
They won when the bombs went off at the marathon.   They won when they made the bombs.   They won when the FBI dropped the ball on the older brother and wrote him off as a non-threat.

WTF are you obsessing over a manhunt that lasted all of 22 hours for?  Oh I know, because it's Boston.   Got it.  :whatever:

Obsessing over Bahston?   :rotf:

What for? Just because I used to eat at Polcari's in the North End? (Probably before your time.)

No, they didn't win when the bombs went off at the marathon. Just like the Palestinians don't win over the Israelis when they start lobbing missiles and mortars out from Gaza City.

It's the reaction to the attack that spells whether or not they win.

Deval Patrick's reaction? Pure comedy gold!  :lmao:

People of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: Brace yourself. Since you guys like to shut yourselves down because of a couple of punks, you'll get more of the same.

And that's nothing to laugh over.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2013, 12:16:04 PM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/346215/after-boston

The brothers won when they were able to place two bombs down at the Boston Marathon - 3 dead there and 200 seriously injured (most lost limbs).    This is where the feds failed miserably, and that extends down to communist paradises such as Cambridge, where they made their home.

Wrong. The brothers didn't win when the bombs went off. The reaction to the attack is what spells bullshit versus success. Shutting a city down sends the message to future perps that in order for the muzzies to get their 15 minutes of fame and 72 virgins, carry a backpack with a pressure cooker filled with nails and other metallic objects and blow it up.

And then watch an entire major metropolitan city shut down. Empty streets. Crickets.

Pursuit of happiness? Not in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts! Not until we catch the bad guys, they say. Uh huh. Just another tamed-down version of tyranny.

That is where it ends as after this attack this Commonwealth was united with a bond that can't be broken.  That is what you saw from your homes on television.   How can we help?  stay home - you got it.   What else can we do?  

I saw Kenmore Square that was completely devoid of traffic, pedestrians. A freaking ghost town.

To be fair, there were several people rendering aid just after the explosions. It was good to see that.

Anarchy would have brought lots of attention-whoring but very little good.     It's over and life immediately turned to normal.    

Who's advocating anarchy? Just to go on with life despite a couple of punks isn't "anarchy."

It's called, for lack of a better term, "pursuing happiness."  

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2013, 02:16:38 PM »
Walk me through it here.

I'm not a terrorist. But do you really want to take the position that it's impossible for a terrorist to pull off an act of terrorism and get away with it? Totally and completely impossible?  Really??

I can't describe what they would do, but to deny it's possible at all isn't reasonable.

Quote from:
I already pointed out the reason why they would pick places like the Northeast - small area, east to completely get lost in the crowd.   Except it isn't so much anymore due to surveillance cameras pretty much everywhere in large cities like Boston, and NYC.

I am from MA, and watched this unfold from the start to finish - I completely understood the danger, etc.    There is much about MA and the government of the Commonwealth that I can point out in great detail that does not make me happy.  The difference is though I can do so with pin point accuracy.  Most here are just lobbing complaints without facts, and that just annoys the shit out of me - always has.

Large liberal cities have gained a reputation for being overly PC, which in a day in age when we've got muslim crazies that would like to kill us, isn't the time to hang onto that view. It takes more than just cameras, it takes observant people who are willing to accept that certain profiles need to be watched more closely than others. Nothing that's happened this past week has changed my viewpoint that their PC will continue to blind them. I've said for a while that if I'm looking for a place where I can attack the USA and not raise suspicions, then SF would be #1 and Boston would be #2. It's not you, OK.  I'm not addressing you. It's these whacked out lib PC nuts that have infected the area and refuse to live in the real world.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 05:12:34 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2013, 02:45:41 PM »
It's coming...

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2013, 02:45:54 PM »

Massachusetts Governor Sowed Seeds Of Islamic Terrorism In Boston Years Ago

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com...-years-ago/#ixzz2RCLZHVga  

Thanks for the link. The video is also enlightening.

Liberals, you just have to wonder if they are doing such things because they are TOO  STUPID, or because they are friends with the terrorists.

In any case liberals will destroy America if not stopped.  :censored:

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2013, 02:50:31 PM »
When the lockdown was lifted, it was a man who found Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in his boat. I think if there was no lockdown, I think Tsarnaev would of been found sooner by a citizen.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du