Author Topic: From 2004; Islamic extremists invade U.S., join sleeper cells  (Read 2171 times)

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Monday, February 9, 2004

Islamic radicals are being trained at terrorist camps in Pakistan and Kashmir as part of a conspiracy to send hundreds of operatives to “sleeper cells” in the United States, according to U.S. and foreign officials.   

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/feb/9/20040209-115406-6221r/?page=all

Now watching what is currently happening, can we say "Sleeper Cells" is being paranoid ?

It has been stated the Boston bombers have resided in the US for about 10 years.

While growing up I remember hearing "sleeper cells" were here from communist countries to become part of our government and take over the USA. I remember thinking this to be far fetched, BUT are Muslim Terrorists doing this now ?

The brothers from Chechnya make me think again about "sleeper cells".
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Dori

Re: From 2004; Islamic extremists invade U.S., join sleeper cells
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 03:32:29 PM »
It has been stated the Boston bombers have resided in the US for about 10 years.

While growing up I remember hearing "sleeper cells" were here from communist countries to become part of our government and take over the USA. I remember thinking this to be far fetched, BUT are Muslim Terrorists doing this now ?

The brothers from Chechnya make me think again about "sleeper cells".
/

The communists have fully infiltrated the governmen and every other political/social institution.  I don't see a lot of what the Muslims are doing as any different.  The ACLU was started by communists and now we have CAIR started by Muslims doing the same thing.  

This is long, but it's good

U.S. Government in the Bull's-Eye

To reach this level of influence, the Muslim Brotherhood had moved gradually, in the classical stepped process patterned after Muhammad and his early followers, and that Sayyed Qutb outlined in his seminal monograph, "Milestones."[54] The establishment of Islamic centers, mosques, communities, and front group organizations was the first step in the "civilization jihad." The mainstreaming of their existence—and ultimately their messaging—in American society formed the foundation of a Brotherhood campaign to target U.S. government circles in all three branches (executive, judicial, and legislative) at the federal, state, and local levels. The national security and intelligence communities were top priority, but law enforcement, military and penal institutions, the media, think tanks and policy groups, academia, and non-Muslim religious communities were also part of the overall strategy. The remainder of this paper will focus in more closely on Muslim Brotherhood penetration of U.S. government agencies, especially at the senior executive level.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3672/muslim-brotherhood-us-government
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 04:19:21 PM by Dori »
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler