Author Topic: BREAKING: MIT under siege, officer shot, police turn off cellphones ...  (Read 24709 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: BREAKING: MIT under siege, officer shot, police turn off cellphones ...
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2013, 09:31:35 AM »
Keep going through the feed.   Their dad lives there and expected them soon for "holiday."   There are numerous pictures of them there on their facebook page.   The younger one lists himself as a muslim on facebook.

Yeah Daddy called him an angel too.   :whatever:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2013, 09:32:02 AM »
Local Fox affliliate Fox25 has the best coverage here in MA - they are 5 steps ahead of all of the other news sources.    The liberals' heads are literally exploding on facebook because of it with the inside-job conspiracy theories being formulated "isn't it funny how Fox is getting info no other reporter is getting..."

Yeah, it's called investigative reporting with good contacts morons.   Nads can fill you in on that...

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2013, 09:35:06 AM »

The bastard placed the bag right next to children. 

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2013, 09:39:25 AM »
Russia Today is reporting that the mother of the brothers suspected of the Marathon bombings has a criminal record. She was arrested in Natick last June for stealing women's clothing and damaging property. rt.com
by Teresa Hanafin, Boston.com 10:42 AM

Russia Today also reports that the older brother, Tamerlan, was arrested in 2009 for beating his girlfriend, who described him in an interview as a "very nice man," according to the City of Cambridge Police Department. rt.com

WBZ-TV says the older brother trained in mixed martial arts at Waikru on Brighton Ave. in Allston. www.waikru.com

Offline Dori

« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2013, 09:44:27 AM »
Just heard gun fire on FOX. 
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2013, 09:46:27 AM »
Russia Today is reporting that the mother of the brothers suspected of the Marathon bombings has a criminal record. She was arrested in Natick last June for stealing women's clothing and damaging property. rt.com

Russia Today also reports that the older brother, Tamerlan, was arrested in 2009 for beating his girlfriend, who described him in an interview as a "very nice man," according to the City of Cambridge Police Department. rt.com

WBZ-TV says the older brother trained in mixed martial arts at Waikru on Brighton Ave. in Allston. www.waikru.com

Boston bombing suspects identified as Tsarnaev brothers from Russia's Caucasus
http://rt.com/news/chechnya-suspect-boston-bombing-110/

Although largely filled by ordinary music videos, Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s YouTube channel shows a growing predilection for radical Islamism. He repeatedly listened to songs such as ‘I will dedicate my life to Jihad’, as well as videos recorded by recent converts to Islam

Apparently also resident in the US, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of Dzhokhar and Tamerlan, turns out to have a criminal record of her own. On June 13, 2012, the 45-year-old was arrested by the police in Natick, Massachusetts, and charged with larceny of women's clothing valued at $1,624, as well as two counts of malicious damage to property.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 09:50:17 AM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2013, 09:47:20 AM »

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2013, 09:57:03 AM »
Boston locked down for massive manhunt; one bombing suspect killed by police, the other at-large
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/massive-police-operation-under-way-in-boston/2013/04/19/979ec6dc-a8c6-11e2-a8e2-5b98cb59187f_print.html

The driver, who was released unharmed on Memorial Drive, told police that the brothers had bragged to him that they were the marathon bombers, law enforcement authorities said.

Their own stupidity was their downfall.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2013, 09:57:53 AM »
The YouTube page of the older brother, Tamerlan, who was killed early this morning, was created in August, 2012. One of his playlists, set up five months ago, is labeled "Terrorists." The two videos that were in the playlist have been removed. It appears that the videos belonged to someone else, but that Tamerlan added them to his playlist. www.youtube.com

Offline Dori

« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2013, 10:07:19 AM »
There is a huge concentration of armored vehicles and personnel downtown Watertown after an explosion or gun fire was heard.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2013, 10:32:11 AM »
West New York woman, identifying bomb suspects as her 'brothers,' can't understand what happened
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/04/west_new_york_woman_identifyin.html
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2013, 11:50:48 AM »
Boston bombing suspect tweeted 'stay safe'
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/justice/boston-suspect-tweets/?hpt=us_t3

(CNN) -- Boston bombing suspect Dzhokar Tsarnaev has tweeted since the Boston Marathon bombings on what two friends of his tell CNN is his Twitter account.

His tweets included one at 1:43 a.m. Wednesday that said, "I'm a stress free kind of guy."

On Monday at 8:04 p.m. -- hours after the bombings -- he tweeted a quote from rapper Jay-Z, "Ain't no love in the heart of the city, stay safe people."

Here is his Twitter account.
https://twitter.com/J_tsar
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 11:55:34 AM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline ginnyz

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2013, 11:57:06 AM »
So now the Uncle and the sisters have all admitted it's their family members, yet none of them came forward last night and said they knew who they were. Interesting no?

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2013, 12:32:00 PM »
Two distraught women dragged weeping from Boston siege as cops surround bomb suspects’ home
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311741/Two-women-dragged-weeping-Boston-siege-cops-surround-bomb-suspects-home.html
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2013, 12:36:10 PM »
@greggutfeld has some good retweets.

DU should be proud of #2........

That picture should be plastered everywhere! I hope DU sees it! A jihadist in a Che t-shirt. Not a whole lot of difference in the mindset there.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Dori

« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2013, 12:40:44 PM »
Chechen President blames AMERICA for Boston bomb suspects' acts of evil because of 'immoral upbringing'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311664/Chechen-President-blames-AMERICA-Boston-bomb-suspects-acts-evil-immoral-upbringing.html#ixzz2Qvs1mEwN
 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline dixierose

« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2013, 12:43:31 PM »
The kid in that picture IS NOT #2. According to Twitchy, his name is  Sunil Tripathi. He is a student who is missing from Brown University.

NBC reported Friday morning that Tripathi, whose name was mentioned on the scanner, is not a suspect. The second suspect is still on the run, according to NBC.

http://twitchy.com/2013/04/19/named-suspects-identified-on-police-scanner-as-mike-mulugeta-sunil-tripathi-one-suspect-is-running/

See the updates....

When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2013, 02:43:09 PM »
PHOTO: Longfellow Bridge into Boston. "Beantown" a "ghost town." ABC News/Antonio Regalado

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2013, 02:45:18 PM »
Wow.  I can't imagine how the people in that town must feel right now. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2013, 02:46:50 PM »
UPDATE (3:26 PM EDT): UMass Dartmouth: "All student [sic] should evacuate campus immediately."

UPDATE (3:29 PM EDT): Cable nets have said both brothers identified as Chechens but may have had different country of origin.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2013, 02:48:03 PM »
BREAKING NEWS: Police were still focusing on a small section of Boston in their hunt for the second Boston Marathon bomber continued following a chaotic night of mayhem night that saw a police officer and one of the suspects killed.

An earlier lookout bulletin to a green Honda Civic, which stoked fears police believed the suspect had slipped their net, was canceled, putting the spotlight back on the city's Watertown section, where Black Hawk helicopters were patrolling the sky and police were going door-to-door hunting for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Police say he and his older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, placed the bombs that killed three and injured 176 at Monday's race.

Police say the sibling suspects were Chechen brothers, Muslims from Dagestan, a province in Russia that borders Chechnya. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass.,  is believed to be armed and extremely dangerous, and authorities were telling people in much of Boston to remain indoors.

"We have several other new leads that have just developed with the past few minutes," said Massachusetts State Police Police Superintendent Timothy Alben, speaking at a news conference early Friday afternoon. He said police had covered "60 to 70 percent" of the perimeter, inside which they believe Tsarnaev is hiding.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/police-go-door-to-door-in-hunt-for-boston-bombing-suspect/

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2013, 02:52:54 PM »
Earlier today:

PHOTO: Kenmore Square in Boston virtually empty. (Andrew Golden via NBC News)

Offline redwhit

« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2013, 02:56:42 PM »
Wow.  I can't imagine how the people in that town must feel right now. 

Well lemme give you an idea . . .

:rant: :mad: :yawn: :hammer: :argh:

Only a little more so.

To be honest, it's more frustrating than anything else.  Good people are out there risking their lives and those of us that aren't in uniform are told to sit tight and wait.  Sure, it's kind of nice to have a day to do chores and catch up on housework, schoolwork, various other projects but it'd also be nice to know something.

I really can't complain though.  I think the police have done an exemplary job so far.  Talking with some neighbors, I noticed that we all have eyes moving all the time.  Some other neighbors (older folks who usually get meals on wheels but not today) are coming over for supper soon because I'm still stocked for a blizzard (never know what could happen  :-)).  I don't know that need to have WillPitt drama queen moments but it would be nice to have this asshole in custody and singing like a canary.

We'll just stay out of the way and keep praying and keep looking after each other.  That's the best anyone can do I think.

Offline CG6468

« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2013, 02:58:38 PM »
I highly doubt that he'll be taken alive.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2013, 02:59:36 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bomb-suspects-dad-tells-son-surrender-hell/story?id=18995936

Now daddy's issuing a warning: All hell will break lose if he is killed.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!