Author Topic: The TEA Party Bombed the marathon.  (Read 6296 times)

Offline chitownchica

Re: The TEA Party Bombed the marathon.
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2013, 04:28:23 AM »
Did anyone check to see if  Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, or any of those other radicals were in Boston today?

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2013, 04:30:15 AM »
Did anyone check to see if  Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, or any of those other radicals were in Boston today?

If they were...it would take someone with a cell phone or a video camera posting it to youtube or twitter for anyone to know.

The MSM sure wouldn't do their job and report that they were there.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2013, 04:41:04 AM »
If they were...it would take someone with a cell phone or a video camera posting it to youtube or twitter for anyone to know.

The MSM sure wouldn't do their job and report that they were there.

Yep, and it's a damn shame.

I just thought I'd throw another burning log on the campfire the DUmmies started. I wanted to remind them who has background in bombings  :-).

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2013, 04:58:54 AM »
Yep, and it's a damn shame.

I just thought I'd throw another burning log on the campfire the DUmmies started. I wanted to remind them who has background in bombings  :-).

Here's one for the DUmmies...right from their playbook.

LIHOP
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2013, 05:26:52 AM »
Mon Apr 15, 2013, 03:40 PM

Dreamer Tatum (6,983 posts)

Before people jump to conclusion about Boston, let me ask:

Has any incident involving multiple deaths in the US since 9/11 NOT been attributed to right wingers?

I can't think of one. Can you?

Attribution by speculation and proven are two very different things, dickhead.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2013, 05:34:00 AM »
Here's one for the DUmmies...right from their playbook.

LIHOP

I was just reading about old Weather Underground members meeting with OWS last year.  Heck, Bill Ayers led some of the protests here in Chicago.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2013, 06:23:03 AM »
They are jumping to conclusions.

It's the only exercise that they get.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2013, 07:14:23 AM »
Response to Warren DeMontague (Reply #9)Mon Apr 15, 2013, 03:39 PM
 quinnox (15,497 posts)
11. That is what I'm thinking, a Timothy McVeigh type

But they were very clumsy and they didn't plan it very well. Amateur hour.

Is this the bomb making expert of DU?
Nah...just another Bill Ayers wannabe.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2013, 07:49:06 AM »
From iowahawk via Twitter:

‏
@iowahawkblog

Naturally you're going to suspect right wing Tea Party extremists, who commit over 93% of TV show terrorist plots.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2013, 07:50:55 AM »

‏

Nailed it.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2013, 07:51:42 AM »
Nailed it.

Yep, the people who get their news from TV shows.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2013, 08:04:27 AM »
Reading their nonsense makes me sick to my stomach, as does the other bullshit that this stuff happens in blue states. 

For the love of God, innocent people were killed.   It was a horrendous event and continuing nightmare for the city of Boston.    For just once can people please put the political hack bullshit aside and care for those who were killed and seriously injured?  Forget what party they belong to, and just care this happened on our soil, on Patriot's day.

Just once, ok?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2013, 08:11:04 AM »
Reading their nonsense makes me sick to my stomach, as does the other bullshit that this stuff happens in blue states. 

For the love of God, innocent people were killed.   It was a horrendous event and continuing nightmare for the city of Boston.    For just once can people please put the political hack bullshit aside and care for those who were killed and seriously injured?  Forget what party they belong to, and just care this happened on our soil, on Patriot's day.

Just once, ok?

Waaaaay too much to ask of the Left, FL.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2013, 09:44:39 AM »

Just once, ok?

Don't expect that from libs, they're mired too deep in their hatred.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2013, 10:12:35 AM »

Sad they think what is on TV shows is reality.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline movie buff

« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2013, 06:59:13 AM »
"The Discovery Communications headquarters hostage crisis occurred on September 1, 2010 at the headquarters of Discovery Communications in Silver Spring, Maryland, United States, when 43-year-old James Lee, armed with two starter pistols and an explosive device, took three people hostage in the building's lobby. After nearly four hours, Lee was shot dead by police and all the hostages were freed. Lee's motive was believed to have been grounded in environmental activism.

Oh, wait, nobody died."

Nobody died because the cops shot Lee before he could detonate the bomb that he had strapped to his chest.

btw, DUmmies, just making inferences about who the psycho might be largely motivated by your own prejudices rarely turns out to be right.
In the interest of fairness, here's a time when I myself was guilty of that:
When the Times Square car- bomb attempt happened a couple years ago, I was intially rather convinced that the guilty party would turn out to be one of those "Black bloc" Anarchist freaks. I too had some reasons to believe this:
1. It happened on May 1, aka May Day/ International Workers' Solidarity Day, the most sacred holiday of the year for Anarchist/ Communist vermin, a holiday which they like to celebrate with vandalism, violence, rioting, and acts of terrorism.
2. The bomb was planted near the Theater District, where the wealthiest and most high- profile New Yorkers go for entertainment and fine dining. Keeping in mind that Anarchist/ Communist scumbags believe as one of their central philosophies that all wealthy people are oppressive, pure-evil monsters who all deserve to die for "Crimes against social justice," the Theater District would have made a prime target for Black bloc types trying to kill as many 1%ers as possible.
3. Surveillance cameras near the site showed a man ducking into an alley, quickly removing his jacket, stuffing it into his backpack, and leaving. This fit with Black bloc anarchists' strategy of showing up to the sites of their "Protests" wearing layers of clothing, then rapidly ducking into alleys and shedding those layers as they make their escape in order to make it harder for police to identify and arrest them.
Of course, I turned out to be wrong. The jacket guy was just a bystander, and the would- be bomber turned out to be (Big surprise here) a Muslim extremist.
The point is, trying to figure out who to blame for a terrorist act based simply on stereotypes and a lack of concrete facts rarely if ever turns out to be right, and usually just makes you look like an idiot. Then again, the DUmmies are used to saying things that make them look like idiots, so it's all good.

Offline Karin

« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2013, 07:38:36 AM »

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2013, 08:00:50 AM »

I SUSPECT that what Dreamer Tatum was trying to say is the following: Why does DU even bother with threads about who did it, when anytime anything ever happens, they blame conservatives? Even when they're batting .000, they keep swinging at the pitch. Loughner. Holmes. The Va Tech loony, That black guy in Atlanta. The snipers in 2002.

Ted "Hey, is that a computer?" Kaczynski.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2013, 08:01:53 AM »
Bombs are already illegal.  Fat lot of good that did.

As is murder. ....but don't tell the DUmb****s.