Author Topic: My communist manifesto  (Read 12703 times)

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: My communist manifesto
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2013, 09:50:19 AM »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Hathcock

« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2013, 02:10:34 PM »
I assume the McDonald's worker is a human being with dreams beyond working McDonalds, and under the current political-economic system, many of those workers don't have a shot at achieving those dreams. They have to work much harder to climb the ladder, and the higher up you get, the easier it is to climb up even higher.

I don't believe the capitalist mode of production is the ultimate answer to how we organize our economy. I want to see the same democratization of government take place in workplaces.

I started off in high school working in fast food, now I work in a corporate atmosphere, making a comfortable living. That hard work you speak against made me hungry to succeed. Making someone comfortable does more to ensure their failure than it does to ensure their success. FYI the ladder is harder to climb closer to the top than it is closer to the bottom. The jobs become more competitive. it's fairly easy to go from a $20,000 a year job to a $40,000 a year job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p31-xQ2Rrz4&feature=share&list=PL63D8A8BDB7705AA0

That democratization of government that you're so taken with is so marred down with bureaucracy and regulation that it's ineffective. In a corporation or organization there has to be a deciding factor. If anything our government should be proof of that. There will come a point that there will be indecision, There has to be a decision maker or else you have a stale mate and you've failed.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 01:23:59 PM by Hathcock »
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes: if you **** with me, I'll kill you all! - USMC General James Mattis.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2013, 08:08:36 AM »
I don't care about being hirable – working for someone is not the only way to contribute to society. I care about being a better human.

After college, I want to start an organization to help start more self-reliant, cooperative communities. But that dream's still evolving.
:lol:
Barry Obama? Is that you?

:rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2013, 03:51:53 AM »
How in the EFF did I miss this thread ? It's an instant CC epic classic. And I won't use the excuse that I was out of the country.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.