Author Topic: bitch-slaps  (Read 12190 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
bitch-slaps
« on: February 15, 2013, 09:53:03 AM »
Some have reported mysteriously receiving bitch-slaps, and in massive quantities.

No, it's not dutch508 who's doing it.

I've noticed weird compilations in bitch-slaps for certain members here; one day a member might have 47 of them, and the next day, 298 of them. 

Now, bitch-slaps are a joke, not to be taken seriously, but it looks as if a member(s), a mole(s) from somewhere (not Skins's island), might be mass bitch-slapping during the midde of the night as a means of harassment.

There's no way to trace bitch-slaps.

But if members pay attention to their bitch-slaps and report any unusual happening, it would help in tracking down what's going on, and who's doing it.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: bitch-slaps
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 10:47:25 AM »
Some have reported mysteriously receiving bitch-slaps, and in massive quantities.

No, it's not dutch508 who's doing it.

I've noticed weird compilations in bitch-slaps for certain members here; one day a member might have 47 of them, and the next day, 298 of them. 

Now, bitch-slaps are a joke, not to be taken seriously, but it looks as if a member(s), a mole(s) from somewhere (not Skins's island), might be mass bitch-slapping during the midde of the night as a means of harassment.

There's no way to trace bitch-slaps.

But if members pay attention to their bitch-slaps and report any unusual happening, it would help in tracking down what's going on, and who's doing it.

Bitch slaps, the less one gets means the more they are trying to go along with the crowd. The more one gets means that the person does not go like a sheep off the cliff. 

Check out my bitch slaps, huge and I enjoy each one.  If I were to stop getting these bitch slaps I would wonder if I was now no longer thinking for myself  be it for good or bad.  How does one learn when everyone agrees with you.   

Bitch slaps are a good way to reexamine ones point of view, and that of others.

As your crazy Aunt in the attic bitch slaps point me into directions I would never go without them. 

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 12:40:55 AM »
Frank, mine have shot up well over a hundred in the last few days.  It's nice to know one is appreciated.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 01:50:29 PM »
Frank, mine have shot up well over a hundred in the last few days.  It's nice to know one is appreciated.

And one from me...just to show ya how much I love ya.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 02:54:42 PM »
And one from me...just to show ya how much I love ya.

Thanks Sparky.