Author Topic: 1000 posts today  (Read 2126 times)

Offline Delmar

1000 posts today
« on: February 02, 2013, 05:36:27 PM »
I'm waiting by the phone with my code book at the ready to receive the scrambled security key code for the Conservative Cave black site:

http://youtu.be/ElqZms_SUjg
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: 1000 posts today
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 05:43:06 PM »
Congratulations!

Keep those comments coming!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 05:56:42 PM »
Ooooh.  I thought that you were bragging about making 1000 posts (for) today. :tongue: :whistling:

Congrats, though.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 05:58:41 PM »
Lied through the teeth. Shows 1002.
 :postwhore:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”