Author Topic: Hi! Newbie here!  (Read 6170 times)

Offline samspade

Re: Hi! Newbie here!
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2013, 06:24:28 AM »
Just want to introduce myself.  This forum was recommended to me by a good conservative friend.  I came here because one of the forums I belong to allows lib trolls to go unchecked.  I got tired of having my posts attacked with no reprecussions.  So, I'm looking forward to joining in the discussions here!  Glad to be here!   ::)
I was just on the other site and one mod was bragging about being a mod on another site as well.  Yeah, I see it now more libertarian nonsense.  More denying and anything  they want to do affects others.  In other words lets have anarchy. 

Lets do away with the borders.  lets do away with the military or any form of government.  Drugs cause no harm. Lets print more than one type of money. Then they wonder why people think they are nuts.

Basically they want to destroy the constitution just like the liberals do.

Offline Teri

• Banned
Re: Hi! Newbie here!
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2013, 06:51:16 AM »
I was just on the other site and one mod was bragging about being a mod on another site as well.  Yeah, I see it now more libertarian nonsense.  More denying and anything  they want to do affects others.  In other words lets have anarchy.  

Lets do away with the borders.  lets do away with the military or any form of government.  Drugs cause no harm. Lets print more than one type of money. Then they wonder why people think they are nuts.

Basically they want to destroy the constitution just like the liberals do.

Wow Sam, that sounds really screwed up.  So sorry you two were so abused.  Some people just can't appreciate well-informed people with a clue these days...what's this world coming to...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 08:46:58 AM by Teri »