Author Topic: Crikey!  (Read 4116 times)

Offline Shooterman

• Just Off Probation
Crikey!
« on: January 21, 2013, 02:04:33 PM »
The Roastbeef is on the way.  Now, if we can get The Belle here and Apollo along with JAG and Hipshot, we'll have enough to sing the Whiffenpoof Song.

"We're little Black Sheep that have lost our way, baa, baa, baa."
Our Bill of Rights constitutes a cluster of little foxholes of liberty ground into the hard cold face of history by helpless men for a shield against the lash of tyrants. They are the result of distrust of power and distrust of men in power. They are a recognition of Lord Acton's statement of a truth eternal--"power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
R. CARTER PITTMAN
Dalton, Ga., Sept. 28, 1955.

Offline Teri

• Banned
Re: Crikey!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 02:13:46 PM »
The Roastbeef is on the way.  Now, if we can get The Belle here and Apollo along with JAG and Hipshot, we'll have enough to sing the Whiffenpoof Song.

"We're little Black Sheep that have lost our way, baa, baa, baa."

Where is that lil rascal...it's takin him too long. Shooter...did you drop those bread crumbs like I told ya to?  :rotf:  We're probably scarin the hell out of the regs here with our invasion.

Offline Shooterman

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 02:23:11 PM »
Where is that lil rascal...it's takin him too long. Shooter...did you drop those bread crumbs like I told ya to?  :rotf:  We're probably scarin the hell out of the regs here with our invasion.

He had trouble divying up the Pi.  :rotf: Then he emailed me back and said it was a go. Just trying to pave the way for the feller.
Our Bill of Rights constitutes a cluster of little foxholes of liberty ground into the hard cold face of history by helpless men for a shield against the lash of tyrants. They are the result of distrust of power and distrust of men in power. They are a recognition of Lord Acton's statement of a truth eternal--"power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
R. CARTER PITTMAN

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 02:24:59 PM »
He had trouble divying up the Pi. 
*snort*
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Shooterman

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 02:26:18 PM »
*snort*

Oh crap! What have I done now?
R. CARTER PITTMAN

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 02:28:13 PM »
He had trouble divying up the Pi. 

:thatsright:   

*snort*

told ya that could be a problem!!  :tongue: :rofl:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 02:29:14 PM »
Oh crap! What have I done now?
Nothing, it just makes me laugh the number of people that say they have problems registering here. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Teri

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 03:16:08 PM »
Nothing, it just makes me laugh the number of people that say they have problems registering here.  

That's weird because your site was one of the few I don't think I had a problem with, others are nightmares though.  No matter how many times I typed it in...it was wrong...  I don't think it was happy hour at the time though.

Not everyone's good at math... :rofl:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 03:24:54 PM by Teri »

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 03:46:57 PM »
Pie is very important here.   :whistling:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Teri

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 03:50:34 PM »
Pie is very important here.   :whistling:

Well, he still hasn't made it yet, that's the worrisome part.   :rofl:

Offline Shooterman

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 04:14:40 PM »
Well, he still hasn't made it yet, that's the worrisome part.   :rofl:

He'll get here. He may be working or tied up with something else. Knowing Roastbeef, he'll get here.
R. CARTER PITTMAN

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 04:45:26 PM »
He'll get here. He may be working or tied up with something else. Knowing Roastbeef, he'll get here.

Is his name Roastbeef, or Angus?  I ask, because my dog's name is Angus, and that could get awkward.  :-)
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline tac

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 04:49:35 PM »
Roastbeef! At least it's not Pork Chop.

He'll be here, soon I hope.

I have not see Belle or JAG logged in over there - yet.

Again I want to thank the management and the members for tolerating a buncha rowdies, but nice rowdies.  :cheersmate:  1st round is on Shooter!
When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

The more laws, the less justice.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline Shooterman

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 05:04:48 PM »
Roastbeef! At least it's not Pork Chop.

He'll be here, soon I hope.

I have not see Belle or JAG logged in over there - yet.

Again I want to thank the management and the members for tolerating a buncha rowdies, but nice rowdies.  :cheersmate:  1st round is on Shooter!

Barkeep, Sasperilla on the rocks for everyone.
R. CARTER PITTMAN

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2013, 05:09:03 PM »
lmao @ the subject line. You're a card Shooter ;)

I call Johnny tubesteak, btw?

Maybe the wife gave him a honey do list? Argh!!!

Anyhoo yes thanks to the grand poobahs for giving us a place to hang ;) :cheersmate:

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline Shooterman

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2013, 05:19:17 PM »
lmao @ the subject line. You're a card Shooter ;)

Figured that might get a rise out of a few that has been crikeying back and forth with The Belle and NLIO.

I call Johnny tubesteak, btw?

Bet he doesn't care.

Maybe the wife gave him a honey do list? Argh!!!

That may be a distinct possibility.

Anyhoo yes thanks to the grand poobahs for giving us a place to hang ;) :cheersmate:

I'll drink to that. :lol:
R. CARTER PITTMAN