Author Topic: SC's Jadeveon Clowney vs. Michigan's Vincent Smith  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
SC's Jadeveon Clowney vs. Michigan's Vincent Smith
« on: January 03, 2013, 07:16:49 AM »
[youtube=425,350]gC44nP7ClxM[/youtube]

:o
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: SC's Jadeveon Clowney vs. Michigan's Vincent Smith
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 09:21:37 AM »
Classic!  Easily one of the best hits I have ever seen!  Can you imagine what went through the ball carrier's mind the split second before Clowney did?

:lmao:

**** Michigan and Micheal Vick Jr (aka Denard Robinson).  I honestly don't know why the Big 10 teams bother to show up at the Outback Bowl when they have to play South Carolina.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 10:30:36 AM by wasp69 »
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
Re: SC's Jadeveon Clowney vs. Michigan's Vincent Smith
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 10:16:45 AM »
Classic!  Easily one of the best hits I have ever seen!  Can you imagine what went through the ball carrier's mind the split second before Clowney?

:lmao:

"Well, fu-..."
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me