Author Topic: Don't Eat Crap  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
Don't Eat Crap
« on: January 15, 2008, 10:18:33 PM »
(One of the best posts I've ever read over at IMAO

I just don't get this primary process. It's like primary voters are even dumber than general election voters. You'd think in an election where only Republicans vote, a conservative would run away with it. So why are any of the other candidates than Fred Thompson still in this? This should be a simple choice for Republicans like "Do you want to eat a piece of crap or prime rib?" Yet, Republican primary voters are saying, "Well, these pieces of crap have been around for a while and I've spent some time considering eating them. The prime rib came in too late. I'm going to eat a piece of crap," or, "The prime rib is showing no energy. These pieces of crap have so much buzzing around them. I'm going to eat one of them," or, "That prime rib never spent any time in my state until now. I'm going to eat a piece a crap to teach it a lesson!" or, "Eating this piece of crap would be a great way to identify myself as a Christian!"

Now that the prime rib has pointed to a piece of crap and said, "That's a piece of crap," some people are finally saying, "Yeah. I guess it is. Maybe I should have the prime rib," but why couldn't people figure that out for themselves? I know we couldn't have this for the general election, but can't we have some sort of IQ test for the Republican primary to get rid of the dummies? Things would go much better if we could just weed out the people who are just going to go into the voting booth or caucus and eat crap.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Don't Eat Crap
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 10:22:46 PM »
I still don't understand why Duncan Hunter and Fred Thompson haven't been the 2 choices. Seems the GOP base has become more moderate. Hell even Paul is more Conservative than McCain, Rommey, and Huckabee.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 10:24:18 PM »
I still don't understand why Duncan Hunter and Fred Thompson haven't been the 2 choices. Seems the GOP base has become more moderate. Hell even Paul is more Conservative than McCain, Rommey, and Huckabee.

The voters are idiots. Plain and simple.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 10:29:31 PM »

The voters are idiots. Plain and simple.

It's sad really from what I saw just a few months ago Thompson had the conservative base excited. Lots of folks are turned off by his approach I suppose although I like his laid back attitude and think as POTUS he would speak softly and carry a big stick. It's usually the quiet guys who kick you in the ass before you know what hit you. And that would be perfect for the war on terror.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.