Author Topic: Formal Reprimand Issued To Flatulent Federal Worker  (Read 2602 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Formal Reprimand Issued To Flatulent Federal Worker
« on: December 22, 2012, 01:26:53 AM »
Formal Reprimand Issued To Flatulent Federal Worker

Man's gas blamed for creating "intolerable" workplace

DECEMBER 21--A federal employee was formally reprimanded this month for excessive workplace flatulence, a sanction that was delivered to him in a five-page letter that actually included a log of representative dates and times when he was recorded “releasing the awful and unpleasant odor” in his Baltimore office.

In a December 10 letter accusing him of “conduct unbecoming a federal officer,” the Social Security Administration employee was informed that his “uncontrollable flatulence” had created an “intolerable” and “hostile” environment for coworkers, several of whom have lodged complaints with supervisors......

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/coworkers-attacked-by-gas-645132

The five-page letter's a hoot.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline tac

Re: Formal Reprimand Issued To Flatulent Federal Worker
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 01:39:24 AM »
It says a lot that his co-workers had plenty of time to kill recording every fart this person ripped. Keep the farter, fire the rest.
When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

The more laws, the less justice.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 03:23:20 PM »
 :lmao:

No more Taco Bell for you, sir!
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 02:34:49 AM »
Some people really have no shame!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams