Author Topic: Steelers vs. Cowboys. Bring it!  (Read 4211 times)

Offline Kyle Ricky

Steelers vs. Cowboys. Bring it!
« on: December 15, 2012, 03:48:59 PM »
O.k .. Tomorrow the Six Time Super Bowl winning Pittsburgh Steelers are facing the Cowgirls, er, I mean the Cowboys.  :fuelfire:

So this is what we can do ..

Let's have a friendly bet. All you Cowboys fans can be in on this. - If the Cowboys win, I will use a Cowboys avatar and sig for the next week. But if the Steelers win, you must do the same .. We on? Bwahaha ...

Offline tac

Re: Steelers vs. Cowboys. Bring it!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 08:15:18 PM »
You have a bet. The `Boys are fighting for their jobs, especially Garrett and Romo. They lose they are gone. But if they win, then they are still gone. Well Garrett anyway. But it should be a good game and I'll be wearing my Staubach jersey.  :cheersmate:
When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

The more laws, the less justice.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 08:38:24 PM »
Is it too much to ask for both teams to lose?  :tongue: :fuelfire:
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 12:03:49 AM »
You have a bet. The `Boys are fighting for their jobs, especially Garrett and Romo. They lose they are gone. But if they win, then they are still gone. Well Garrett anyway. But it should be a good game and I'll be wearing my Staubach jersey.  :cheersmate:
Romo isn't going anywhere. Not for a while.

Garrett? Maybe. With all the injuries on the roster, it's hard to blame it on one thing. Not thrilled with Garrett as coach.

One good hit from Ware or Spencer and Ben goes down. Maybe for the rest of the season.

It will be a good game.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline BigTex

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 10:24:43 AM »
Youre going to look good wearing a cowboys avatar Kyle, and if you like it so much that you want to keep it on longer than a week thats ok. No one would blame you for switching over to America's team
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline BigTex

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 10:37:09 AM »
Romo isn't going anywhere. Not for a while.

Garrett? Maybe. With all the injuries on the roster, it's hard to blame it on one thing. Not thrilled with Garrett as coach.

Romo could leave if he wants after 2013, Im sure Jerry would keep him as QB for 8 more years

Garrett has to go its not really about not winning. Hes a horrible coach, he cant call plays, he cant mange the clock, hes not a leader and he cant even instill discipline. The penalties this year have been ridiculous.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline tac

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 11:06:39 AM »
Romo could leave if he wants after 2013, Im sure Jerry would keep him as QB for 8 more years

Garrett has to go its not really about not winning. Hes a horrible coach, he cant call plays, he cant mange the clock, hes not a leader and he cant even instill discipline. The penalties this year have been ridiculous.

Who do you think that Jones will bring in?
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline BigTex

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 11:16:48 AM »
Who do you think that Jones will bring in?

Probably someone worse. But Sean Payton could be a possibility if he chooses to leave NO. Theres always a chance Jerry could go after a college coach. Stoops seems to always be mentioned and Mac Brown has about worn out his welcome at UT. Or go after the retired coaches like Cowher and Gruden. I think Payton is most likely.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 11:19:05 AM »
Youre going to look good wearing a cowboys avatar Kyle, and if you like it so much that you want to keep it on longer than a week thats ok. No one would blame you for switching over to America's team

The only people who claim the Cowboys to be Americas team the are Cowboy fans. You won't find ANYONE outside of that who thinks such ...

The Cowboys are going down.  :fuelfire:

Offline BigTex

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 11:34:13 AM »
The only people who claim the Cowboys to be Americas team the are Cowboy fans. You won't find ANYONE outside of that who thinks such ...

The Cowboys are going down.  :fuelfire:

poor delusional Kyle

Cowboys remain America's Team

Little Ben Rapelisberger this week claimed the steelers to be the worlds team. I think that is fitting with most of the steel being made in China these days. So yall can be China's team and Pakistan's team and North Korea's team but we are America's Team and everyone knows it

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 11:48:59 AM »
poor delusional Kyle

Cowboys remain America's Team

Little Ben Rapelisberger this week claimed the steelers to be the worlds team. I think that is fitting with most of the steel being made in China these days. So yall can be China's team and Pakistan's team and North Korea's team but we are America's Team and everyone knows it

The Cowboys being Americas team was a title them game themselves in the 70's when they Steelers were wiping the stadium floor with them. They are no where near being Americas team.

The Steelers aren't a foreign team. They Started in Pittsburgh and stayed in Pittsburgh. Which is a lot more than you can say for a lot of other teams ;)

Offline BigTex

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 06:49:03 PM »
America's Team wins

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 07:19:29 PM »

Romo will stay for as long as Jerry wants him to. I see him retiring as a Cowboy.

Sean Payton is my first choice for next coach. He should have been hired back when Parcells left. With the bounty scandal, I don't see them askng Payton back, and hiring Gruden. Anything to get Gruden out of the broadcast booth.

Kyle, lots of great Cowboys avatars for you to choose from. Be sure to choose one with the star and "America's Team".
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

Nugent

Offline BigTex

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 07:57:49 PM »
Romo will stay for as long as Jerry wants him to. I see him retiring as a Cowboy.

You dont think Romo might get fed up at some point and want to get a ring? Jerry made it clear that he is rebuilding by continually refusing to address the cowboys 2 perpetual problems. Safety and o-line

Kyle, lots of great Cowboys avatars for you to choose from. Be sure to choose one with the star and "America's Team".

If hes ready to come out of the fan closet he can use this one

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2012, 08:02:50 PM »
O.k .. Tomorrow the Six Time Super Bowl winning Pittsburgh Steelers are facing the Cowgirls, er, I mean the Cowboys.  :fuelfire:

Let's have a friendly bet. All you Cowboys fans can be in on this. - If the Cowboys win, I will use a Cowboys avatar and sig for the next week. But if the Steelers win, you must do the same .. We on? Bwahaha ...

Stupid Steelers fans...  Bring on the avi change!
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline tac

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 08:54:46 PM »

Sucks to be a Steelers fan!  :rotf:
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 11:30:44 PM »
You dont think Romo might get fed up at some point and want to get a ring? Jerry made it clear that he is rebuilding by continually refusing to address the cowboys 2 perpetual problems. Safety and o-line

I don't think another winning team would touch Romo right now. The only teams that might are those like KC, who are constantly rebuilding.

The only other team right now IMHO that Romo could win a ring with is the Jets.

If the O Line did proper conditioning, there wouldn't be as many injuries. Same with the defense. It all comes down to coaching.

And Romo is the first 300 yd. passer the Stealers allowed all year.
-Aristotle

Nugent

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 01:50:44 AM »

Pay up sucker.   :lol: :-) :tongue: :yahoo:

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0