Author Topic: Hi all, I'm Teri from Massachusetts  (Read 16787 times)

Offline Firekrakka

Re: Hi all, I'm Teri from Massachusetts
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2013, 07:02:41 PM »
Hi luv! You can park your trailer right next to mine...  :rotf:

:rotf:  :rotf:

I call dibs on the top one :)

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline Teri

• Banned
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2013, 07:37:12 PM »
:rotf:  :rotf:

I call dibs on the top one :)

Okay, cause I don't do stairs that well at all with my bad ankle...I'll take the ground level close to the out house.

Offline Teri

• Banned
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2013, 07:45:04 AM »
I just wanted to take the time to thank all of the reg posters here for giving the gang here such a warm welcome.  We've all had a lot to endure since 2008.  Many of us felt lost and betrayed when we lost this last election.  Some of us while still hoping for a better future in 2017, worry that the damage that's been done is so severe now that we'll ever recover from all of this.

We all voted for Romney, although some of us didn't like the choice we were left with...we still did our Conservative duty.

I think in times like this it brings us all closer together and trust me, the gang here are some of the best of the best, who've worked hard towards a win in the last election only to experience defeat and frustration once again.

Speaking for myself personally, I spent many a year in the Ann Coulter forum since 2001, only to be disenchanted when Ann became part of the homosexual agenda making herself the Judy Garland of Goproud and board member there. I supported her up to then and couldn't stomach it after that.  It's one thing to support them in their political beliefs, but all together something else to become part of their social liberal agenda.  Those were just my personal feelings.

Since then, I've joined a couple other Conservative sites looking for the perfect place and found that there really is none...

One thing I did want to say is that whoever has set up this board here has done a really nice job...love the look, software and the entire layout...well done!  We were all talking about what a great job someone has done with this board.  So I wanted to give credit to  the creators of it because not many look this good and I just imagine that's why so many like your forum here.

Again...to the creators, regs, old timers and the noobs here...thanks again for the warm welcome and the great job you've done with your place here.  I hope and pray that we can all contribute to the success of it and do you proud.

Hugs,
Terry

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2013, 07:53:55 AM »
My only comment about Ann Coulter is that she's in the business of selling her product -- wherever and whatever that takes her.

She slams liberals because she does it well and gets paid well for doing it -- not necessarily because she disagrees with them.

Ann laughs all the way to the bank. Those that think that Ann is some sort of crusader for conservative causes don't realize that Ann's agenda revolves around her and her alone.

I don't begrudge her that -- indeed, that's what makes this country great. She has gone out, found a niche, performed well in it, and is being handsomely paid for her services.

What she thinks on the issues doesn't necessarily match up to what she writes and speaks.

Fans of Ann might do well to remember that.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Shooterman

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2013, 08:04:18 AM »
My only comment about Ann Coulter is that she's in the business of selling her product -- wherever and whatever that takes her.

She slams liberals because she does it well and gets paid well for doing it -- not necessarily because she disagrees with them.

Ann laughs all the way to the bank. Those that think that Ann is some sort of crusader for conservative causes don't realize that Ann's agenda revolves around her and her alone.

I don't begrudge her that -- indeed, that's what makes this country great. She has gone out, found a niche, performed well in it, and is being handsomely paid for her services.

What she thinks on the issues doesn't necessarily match up to what she writes and speaks.

True, Eupher, true. I believe those comments also hold true for many other talking heads.
Our Bill of Rights constitutes a cluster of little foxholes of liberty ground into the hard cold face of history by helpless men for a shield against the lash of tyrants. They are the result of distrust of power and distrust of men in power. They are a recognition of Lord Acton's statement of a truth eternal--"power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
R. CARTER PITTMAN
Dalton, Ga., Sept. 28, 1955.

Offline Teri

• Banned
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2013, 08:07:28 AM »

My thinking was, just how many liberals can you sleep and party with before people start doubt the seriousness of books she writes called "Godless" and "Demonic"...and then join hands with the homosexual agenda by becoming a board member with the likes of those who support gay marriage and still claim she doesn't believe in that.  

All I can say is that I'd had enough, I felt like a hypocrite supporting her forum with my membership and for as long as I did.  Yes indeed...Ann is in it for the publicity and cash...that's about it.  

I don't know exactly when it was that she really crossed that line, but she indeed did cross it as far as I was concerned.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2013, 08:09:21 AM »
My thinking was, just how many liberals can you sleep and party with before people start doubt the seriousness of books she writes called "Godless" and "Demonic"...and then join hands with the homosexual agenda by becoming a board member with the likes of those who support gay marriage and still claim she doesn't believe in that.  

All I can say is that I'd had enough, I felt like a hypocrite supporting her forum with my membership and for as long as I did.  Yes indeed...Ann is in it for the publicity and cash...that's about it.  

I don't know exactly when it was that she really crossed that line, but she indeed did cross it as far as I was concerned.

It would not surprise me one iota to find out that she herself is a rug-muncher.

Offline Teri

• Banned
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2013, 08:12:58 AM »
It would not surprise me one iota to find out that she herself is a rug-muncher.

I wondered about that myself since she's never married or even had a stable relationship with a man.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2013, 08:13:30 AM »
I wondered about that myself since she's never married or even had a stable relationship with a man.

Bingo.

Offline Dacabeti

• Observer of the Obvious
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2013, 09:56:30 AM »

well that just made her a little bit hotter in my book. LOL :rotf:
My Youngest Son's Senior Year Wrestling Highlights

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." — Thomas Jefferson

Offline Teri

• Banned
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2013, 10:06:11 AM »
well that just made her a little bit hotter in my book. LOL :rotf:

Personal appearance does not mean that much to me, but why some guys think Ann is hot, I'll never know.  She's this anorexic amazon bleach blond with a huge adams apple and a hair flippin tick that annoys the hell out of me, not to mention she's over 50 now too on top of that.  And those legs of hers...they look like a couple of chop-stix on steroids.  :rotf:

Offline Shooterman

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2013, 10:28:16 AM »
Personal appearance does not mean that much to me, but why some guys think Ann is hot, I'll never know.  She's this anorexic amazon bleach blond with a huge adams apple and a hair flippin tick that annoys the hell out of me, not to mention she's over 50 now too on top of that.  And those legs of hers...they look like a couple of chop-stix on steroids.  :rotf:

Bet her titties don't get tangled up on the pole when she pole dances.
Our Bill of Rights constitutes a cluster of little foxholes of liberty ground into the hard cold face of history by helpless men for a shield against the lash of tyrants. They are the result of distrust of power and distrust of men in power. They are a recognition of Lord Acton's statement of a truth eternal--"power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
R. CARTER PITTMAN

Offline Teri

• Banned
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2013, 10:31:48 AM »
Bet her titties don't get tangled up on the pole when she pole dances.

She doesn't have any titties...there's another tell tale sign something ain't right.   :lmao:

Offline Dacabeti

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2013, 11:31:37 AM »
She doesn't have any titties...there's another tell tale sign something ain't right.   :lmao:

There are plenty of hot women with small titties. I do like funbags, but there are still plenty of hot woman without.
Olivia Wilde
Kate Hudson
Cate Blanchett
Gwen Stefani
Milla Jovavich
Charlize Theron
Jessica Alba

To name but a few.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." — Thomas Jefferson

Offline Shooterman

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2013, 11:55:34 AM »
There are plenty of hot women with small titties. I do like funbags, but there are still plenty of hot woman without.
Olivia Wilde
Kate Hudson
Cate Blanchett
Gwen Stefani
Milla Jovavich
Charlize Theron
Jessica Alba

To name but a few.

Spoken like a true dirty old man. :-)
R. CARTER PITTMAN

Offline Teri

• Banned
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2013, 12:02:41 PM »

I really don't keep up with women's tittys, but I do appreciate men who like them either way.  Personally, I've never been one who could simply run up her dress with ease and appear like a human hanger or jab my mate with boney shanks, but some men are indeed attracted to that sort of thing.

Offline Dacabeti

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2013, 12:43:18 PM »

who you calling old?

Offline Dacabeti

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2013, 12:46:56 PM »
I really don't keep up with women's tittys, but I do appreciate men who like them either way.  Personally, I've never been one who could simply run up her dress with ease and appear like a human hanger or jab my mate with boney shanks, but some men are indeed attracted to that sort of thing.

That's just it Teri, I like all different types of women, Tall, short, Skinny, curvy, red heads, blondes, brunettes. Variety is the spice of life. I have found most women with a brain (not those insane leftist commie skanks) have a lot to offer. I will say I do not like skeleton looking or morbidity obese women. I have to draw the line somewhere.

Offline CG6468

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2013, 12:49:18 PM »

Not me. Not for a minute. Natural has always been the best for me.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Teri

• Banned
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2013, 01:23:22 PM »
Not me. Not for a minute. Natural has always been the best for me.

You have to look at National Geographics mags to see that nowadays. Now we know why grandma never wore a bra, you get to a certain age and say..."what's the point"...lol

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2013, 01:34:51 PM »
Teri....back to you....

pretty pretty house! it looks so welcoming and love your pool!

You have a special gift to be able to take care of the two people who live with you. There are not a lot of people who could not only spend their days doing so, but to have them live with you and be their caregiver - not just to one, but 2 - and to do so 24/7, 50 weeks out of the year, are even fewer. I know, there is no way I could do so.

There is a special place in heaven for you. God bless. 
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Shooterman

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2013, 01:50:20 PM »
who you calling old?

No disrespect intended, Sir. I have a theory about dirty old men; namely, there are three kinds. Those like me that are dirty old men. Those like a young fella like yourself that shall be a dirty old man, and lastly, those that lie about being a dirty old man. I don't lie- I presume you don't lie. I am a dirty old man. You shall, with time, be a dirty old man.

If I have offended thee, you have my humble apology.
R. CARTER PITTMAN

Offline Teri

• Banned
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2013, 02:02:43 PM »
Teri....back to you....

pretty pretty house! it looks so welcoming and love your pool!

You have a special gift to be able to take care of the two people who live with you. There are not a lot of people who could not only spend their days doing so, but to have them live with you and be their caregiver - not just to one, but 2 - and to do so 24/7, 50 weeks out of the year, are even fewer. I know, there is no way I could do so.

There is a special place in heaven for you. God bless. 

Thanks for the flowers debk.

I never really saw it as being a chore because they have been such a blessing to me.  Because I always wanted children and could never have any, I tend to mother everything and everyone to death...LOL  I've been that way most of my life...always trying to save people or animals and usually both at the same time.  I truly do feel that it's not what I have done for them, but they have done for and given me in return.  When my lil Suzie tries so hard to say "I love you Terry" with her speech problem, it almost brings me to tears sometimes, but I hold them back and say...I love you more Suzie.

Suzie is actually older than I am.  She's 60 years old but has the heart, mind and spirit of a child.  Her family had neglected her terribly until she came to me.  She was dirty with head lice,  had almost no clothes and her family used all of her money for cars and crap.  Now Suzie has everything, I send her on a Caribbean cruise with her friend every year, she has a beautiful room and wardrobe and she's very happy lil lady now who's very active with her friends.

I also had Suzie's Mother here for two years too.  The other children had sold the family home right out from under Suzie and her mother who were paying all of the bills.  The put the mother in a nursing home and I ended up with Suzie through my agency.  Suzie and her mother were inseparable and loved each other so much.  The mother was devastated when there were separated, so I took her in for a couple of years until I could no longer care for her mother who was now in her eighties with Alzhiemers and many other problems.  So I had three of them with me at one point for a couple years.

At least it gave Suzie and her Mom a little more time together and to adjust to Mom having to go away again.   

You're right deb...this work is not for everyone, but the good Lord blessed me and enabled me well to do it and I love it and them. :)

Offline Dacabeti

« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2013, 03:43:01 PM »
No disrespect intended, Sir. I have a theory about dirty old men; namely, there are three kinds. Those like me that are dirty old men. Those like a young fella like yourself that shall be a dirty old man, and lastly, those that lie about being a dirty old man. I don't lie- I presume you don't lie. I am a dirty old man. You shall, with time, be a dirty old man.

If I have offended thee, you have my humble apology.

No offense taken. I naturally assumed you were joking around so I gave it right back. I agree with your assessment and look forward to the day when I am am a dirty old man.

Offline Shooterman

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2013, 03:55:23 PM »
No offense taken. I naturally assumed you were joking around so I gave it right back. I agree with your assessment and look forward to the day when I am am a dirty old man.

It does have certain drawbacks, as getting old is not for sissies.
R. CARTER PITTMAN