Author Topic: Pray for Obama  (Read 2315 times)

Offline ColonelCarrots

Pray for Obama
« on: November 07, 2012, 01:17:11 PM »
We need to stop being angry at Obama and America and we need to pray for it. We've had our chance and we've dropped the ball. Now is our time to think of the future. We need to pray for Obama and hope he finds God. We need him to repent for his sins. We need to look at the Bible and look at Nebuchadnezzar or Darius. Men who did not believe in God, but ultimately knew the power of God. We need to pray for America and we need God to sweep through the land like a great and powerful tempest and bring revival. The buck stops on Obama's desk, but the Christian faith rests on our shoulders.

We need to get right with God. We need to release all of our troubles onto him and only him. We need to be like Moses and not go any further unless God is with us.

Offline Redstate

• Probationary (Probie)
  • I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb.
Re: Pray for Obama
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 03:27:33 PM »
Amen

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 03:33:30 PM »
We need to stop being angry at Obama and America and we need to pray for it. We've had our chance and we've dropped the ball. Now is our time to think of the future. We need to pray for Obama and hope he finds God. We need him to repent for his sins. We need to look at the Bible and look at Nebuchadnezzar or Darius. Men who did not believe in God, but ultimately knew the power of God. We need to pray for America and we need God to sweep through the land like a great and powerful tempest and bring revival. The buck stops on Obama's desk, but the Christian faith rests on our shoulders.

We need to get right with God. We need to release all of our troubles onto him and only him. We need to be like Moses and not go any further unless God is with us.
Amen. Need to get the word out. I'm stealing this when I get home.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 03:57:23 PM »
Amen. Need to get the word out. I'm stealing this when I get home.
Yeah for sure. Everyone should pass it on and when you do tell them to pass it on.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 06:32:47 PM »

Amen

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline CG6468

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 10:58:42 AM »
I will not pray for satan under any circumstances. He hates my country.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 10:15:13 AM »
I will not pray for satan under any circumstances. He hates my country.

:yeahthat:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du