Author Topic: ABC News....  (Read 2335 times)

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
ABC News....
« on: November 05, 2012, 07:07:20 AM »
...is delusional. Bumping Obama, of course.

Bascially, they're surprised the Romney team believes they can win.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline Kyle Ricky

Re: ABC News....
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 07:34:22 AM »
Dick Morris was on tv last night saying again that Romney is going to be getting over 300 EV's. He explained that the reason of it is because of how the polls are skewed. For example; one poll has Obama 7 points ahead with a 10 point dem over sampling, and Romney being so close or above means that Romney is actually 4+ points ahead... With that logic I can see it, but I still think that it will be a 2 or 3 point win. Mostly because of how retarded the 47% are.

All the MSM is over sampling Dems to a point where it pushes obama the top over and in the lead or as close to the lead as posible. They seriously want him to win, and are doing anything they can to make it happen.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 07:52:41 AM »
Dick Morris was on tv last night saying again that Romney is going to be getting over 300 EV's. He explained that the reason of it is because of how the polls are skewed. For example; one poll has Obama 7 points ahead with a 10 point dem over sampling, and Romney being so close or above means that Romney is actually 4+ points ahead... With that logic I can see it, but I still think that it will be a 2 or 3 point win. Mostly because of how retarded the 47% are.

All the MSM is over sampling Dems to a point where it pushes obama the top over and in the lead or as close to the lead as posible. They seriously want him to win, and are doing anything they can to make it happen.

It's not just oversampling, which would be easy to correct and interpret.  The polls have assumptions about turnout cooked into them that are more or less based on the previous election's turnout in 2008, said assumptions - after four years of aggravation and baiting of the Right and profound disappointment to the Left - being totally incorrect.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 08:00:04 AM »
I have heard Dick Morris talk and he is pretty honest.  He doesn't bullshit.  Makes me very hopeful.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.