Author Topic: George Will predicts 321-217 Romney landslide  (Read 2906 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
George Will predicts 321-217 Romney landslide
« on: November 04, 2012, 12:43:28 PM »
This is a shock to me because George Will never does things bold unless he's sure, does he have inside info?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/04/george-will-predicts-321-217-romney-landslide/

George Will predicts 321-217 Romney landslide

Add Washington Post George Will to the landslide column along with Fox News Channel’s Dick Morris and the Washington Examiner’s Michael Barone.

On this weekend’s broadcast of “This Week with George Stephanopoulos” on ABC, Will revealed his prediction and added a bonus surprise by saying traditional Democratic state Minnesota would go for Romney as well.

“I’m projecting Minnesota to go for Romney,” Will said. “It’s the only state that’s voted democratic in nine consecutive elections, but this year, there’s marriage amendment on the ballot that will bring out the evangelicals and I think could make the difference.”
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: George Will predicts 321-217 Romney landslide
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 12:46:30 PM »
Interesting.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 12:54:55 PM »
Will's prediction in 2008:

Obama 378 McCain 160
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Zeus

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 01:00:55 PM »
1980 all over again. 
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 01:26:59 PM »
He must have seen one of these . . .

:-) :yahoo: O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 01:59:50 PM »
He's an officious prissy-pants, of the same cloth as the Beltway Republicans who regard Social Conservatives as an embarrassment.  But there's a fair chance he's right on this one.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 02:49:59 PM »
I don't really read him, he bores me to tears.   Some may poo-poo Dick Morris, but Michael Barrone is pretty highly respected and regarded as knowledgable about this.  I just don't know what to think. 

One point that has been made over the weekend, is the fact that these polls don't measure passion very well.  The broken glass aspect. 

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 03:01:22 PM »
He's an officious prissy-pants, of the same cloth as the Beltway Republicans who regard Social Conservatives as an embarrassment.  But there's a fair chance he's right on this one.

:lmao:

I can't see George Will outfitted in a set of cammies with deer urine on the boots and a Winchester 70 cradled in his arm.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.