Author Topic: Does anyone know what Hannity and Drudge are talking about re: new video?  (Read 2287 times)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: Does anyone know what Hannity and Drudge are talking about re: new video?
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2012, 09:29:40 AM »
I actually, while flipping through channels, stopped for less than a minute and listened to Madcow. My first impression? She is a DUmmie. All her comments were child-like, trite, infantile. No substance at all. Actually I thought "silly". THIS is what the DUmmies think is a good commentator?  :whatever:

She gives the ass end of a dog a run for it's money.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline ChuckJ

Re: Does anyone know what Hannity and Drudge are talking about re: new video?
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2012, 03:50:46 PM »
I don't know that it was as much of a southern accent as it was him trying to talk black.  Yes, yes, I know ... that's a racist comment because we all KNOW there's no such thing as black dialect.

:whatever:

KC

I had a black teacher in high school that would disagree about the black dialect. I remember a black student asking about "poke chops" and one of the white students laughing about her saying "poke" instead of "pork". The teacher quickly told him that it was just part of the black dialect.

This same teacher actually considered me a racist the first few weeks of class because I told her that Affirmative Action was racist and economically stupid.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe