Author Topic: A message to Mr. Romney from a Petty Officer in the US Navy  (Read 5526 times)

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
Re: A message to Mr. Romney from a Petty Officer in the US Navy
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2012, 09:14:16 AM »
My letter to the office of the Command Master Chief, Naval Nuclear Power Training Command.
I want to thank our patriot friends at the Democratic Underground for this heads-up in identifying Millen's indiscretion. (yes, that was sarcasm)

Oh, my!  H5
This too shall pass.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2012, 09:15:24 AM »
Romney doesn't know anything about economics?  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2012, 09:16:55 AM »
I defer to your opinion on this matter - I figured in regard to his promotion he would be held up pending the outcome of an investigation on exactly what he has been saying & doing, where, and when.

I was trying to be optimistic.  Most of the kids I've dealt with on stuff like this...they don't learn...they get indignant and dig a deeper hole.

Or they try to argue with whomever is counseling them and THAT leads to his superiors digging deeper and putting things like promotions on hold.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2012, 09:22:01 AM »
I was trying to be optimistic.  Most of the kids I've dealt with on stuff like this...they don't learn...they get indignant and dig a deeper hole.

Or they try to argue with whomever is counseling them and THAT leads to his superiors digging deeper and putting things like promotions on hold.

IOW, this kind of stupid had deep roots. 
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2012, 09:30:33 AM »
I don't think he will be "Wallduded" completely, but I suspect his dreams of advancement will be curtailed. What a DUmbass.

Here is a little bit of trivia for lurking DUmbasses - The Hatch Act (and indirectly its DoDD clone for armed service members) was put into place because Democrats used civilian political office as a way to engage in partisan political activity, and Democrats have tried to have it overturned on more than one occasion as a 'violation of Free Speech'.

Wasn;t there a NG general in MA that got the boot for campaigning with his title?   I will have to google later when I have time, but it was something like that.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2012, 09:36:03 AM »
Wasn;t there a NG general in MA that got the boot for campaigning with his title?   I will have to google later when I have time, but it was something like that.

The only one I can find re: the Adjutant General of MA...was related to his improper use of government vehicles.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2012, 09:36:56 AM »
IOW, this kind of stupid had deep roots. 

It probably does. It isn't as if this is a new regulation, so I suspect he knows about it & is looking to make a splash as a progressive badass stuck in the 'rethug-filled' military.. Troof-2-Powah, etc.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2012, 09:39:14 AM »
Oh snap!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2012, 09:39:38 AM »

I am not familiar with this story. Interesting. I have a lot of yard work to do today, if I have time, I'll hit the Nadin engine myself.

Offline sunsettommy

• Patriot Master
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2012, 10:04:31 AM »
The kid writes ignorantly while supporting the "one" who has no such education or experience on economics at all:

You don't know a damn thing about economics

From Wikipedia is the educational and financial experience background on Mitt Romney:

In 1971, he earned a Bachelor of Arts from Brigham Young University and, in 1975, a joint Juris Doctor and Master of Business Administration from Harvard University. Romney entered the management consulting industry, and in 1977 secured a position at Bain & Company. Later serving as its chief executive officer, he helped bring the company out of financial crisis. In 1984, he co-founded and led the spin-off company Bain Capital, a private equity investment firm that became highly profitable and one of the largest such firms in the nation. His net worth is estimated at $190–250 million, wealth that helped fund his political campaigns prior to 2012.

Wikipedia

:lmao:

Then this kid continues his babbling with this:

I am happy with my Commander in Chief,who ended two wars and got Osama

The "one" who has botched the embassy security and failed to fight the undeniable muslim terrorism uprisings that is now ongoing BECAUSE of his feeble foreign policy.

There is no evidence that Barry Sotero ordered the actual attack on Bin Laden but by Panetta or someone else in his circle.

Reading what Obama supporters think is a journey into the madhouse.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2012, 12:12:51 PM »
I don't think he will be "Wallduded" completely, but I suspect his dreams of advancement will be curtailed. What a DUmbass.

Here is a little bit of trivia for lurking DUmbasses - The Hatch Act (and indirectly its DoDD clone for armed service members) was put into place because Democrats used civilian political office as a way to engage in partisan political activity, and Democrats have tried to have it overturned on more than one occasion as a 'violation of Free Speech'.

'Tis the season for The Hatch Act to be posted and read again and again.  Funny the things you remember to forget once retired. :tongue:   
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2012, 03:32:02 PM »
I am not familiar with this story. Interesting. I have a lot of yard work to do today, if I have time, I'll hit the Nadin engine myself.

I can't find it, but I just asked my husband and he thought it was in RI.  Some general was soliciting donations from military personnel for the governor.   It was a while back.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2012, 04:43:26 PM »
Start with this:

http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/134410p.pdf

This is DoD Directive 1344.10. It covers all legal aspects of political activies while being part of the military, particularly the wearing of the uniform.

Interesting how he starts his letter stating he is "part of the 47% who would never vote for Romney." Does he even know the genesis of that particular percentage? It is about those who don't pay taxes. As far as I know, virtually every military member pays taxes, unless they have unique, uncommon economic circumstances that knock their tax rate to zero.

I've always found this a little bizarre. Paying taxes on taxes.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2012, 04:56:00 PM »
It probably does. It isn't as if this is a new regulation, so I suspect he knows about it & is looking to make a splash as a progressive badass stuck in the 'rethug-filled' military.. Troof-2-Powah, etc.

^^^This

We had one of those in my division back in '76. He was a self-styled intellectual, always drinking herbal tea and talking Leftist shit and how the commies weren't so bad and blah-blah-blah. I invited him out of the car for an ass kicking once but he wouldn't come.

He ended up losing his security clearance and doing scut work in some public relations photo lab, which he probably enjoyed since it got him out of sea duty. Asshole.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2012, 08:39:44 PM »
Petty Officer Millen, USN. Electrician's Mate Third Class. Stationed at Naval Nuclear Power Training Command, Naval Weapons Station Charleston, South Carolina.

Sparky, do you still have access to a .mil account or NKO account?...You might wanna email CMDCM Herbert M. Ellis...and let him know what one of his Junior NCO's is spouting.

Sadly, I am not a retiree so I do not have a NOL account, but I might still know a few people at NNPTC. 

Boy dun ****ed up.  Something tells me his GPA ain't exactly putting him top of his class, and this little stunt will basically get any chance at NROTC, USNA, or NAPS blown out of the water.

And for the record, if he's been in two years and is STILL in the pipeline, there's something basically wrong.  Last time I checked, Boot = 8 weeks, NFAS "EM" = 20 +/- weeks, NPS = 24 weeks, NPTU = 26 weeks.  I went from NFAS to fleet in 18 months, so 20 if you count boot.  If this kid's been in two years, he's been rolled back or dropped.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2012, 08:45:13 PM »
I'm keeping up with this one. Want to see is this dude gets wallduded, military style.

More than likely his Section Advisor (Chief) and CMC will have a nice little chat with him, and perhaps a visit to XOI (usually a step before CO's Mast) to scare the living shit out of him and remind him that politicking in uniform is a big no-no.

But if the kid is a shitbag, this is an excellent chance to flush the turd via DU (Demonstrated Unreliability) at CO's Mast for Art. 134.

And yeah, if he thinks he's in a world of shit now, let him hit the fleet and send this to his "buddies" where he's going to be working.  This kid'll be curled into the fetal position before he finishes his check-in.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2012, 11:14:33 PM »
But if the kid is a shitbag, this is an excellent chance to flush the turd via DU (Demonstrated Unreliability) at CO's Mast for Art. 134.

Hmmm..."DU" stands for something else, it's on the tip of my tongue... :afro:
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2012, 11:20:52 PM »
Got my reply from Charleston. In full...

Erskine, Kevin L MMCM NNPTC, D314 (email deleted for security reasons by Kyle)

to me
Mr. Kyle,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, we will evaluate this and take
appropriate action.

V/R Master Chief Erskine

So consider the authorities notified.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:24:41 PM by GOP Congress »
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2012, 11:28:30 PM »
I've always found this (military paying taxes) a little bizarre. Paying taxes on taxes.

So basically, all federal politicians and workers are bizarrely paying taxes. Frankly, except for the military and other vital service personnel, they should have to pay at least double the rate, in my book (and military should get a lower rate across the board in any case).
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:31:46 PM by GOP Congress »

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2012, 12:03:51 AM »
So basically, all federal politicians and workers are bizarrely paying taxes. Frankly, except for the military and other vital service personnel, they should have to pay at least double the rate, in my book (and military should get a lower rate across the board in any case).

Well, we pretty much do.  In a combat zone, you don't pay ANY taxes (and why reenlistments go up a LOT there) and under normal circumstances, pay is taxed, whereas allowances are not.  Further, not all pay is subject to both Federal/state and Social Security tax, so that's another little break.

Believe me, even getting out as a lowly E-6 I had to have a nice little pay hike to bring home the same amount.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2012, 04:18:59 AM »
Got my reply from Charleston. In full...

So consider the authorities notified.

H5 duly earned, and given.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2012, 08:24:49 AM »
I would love to be a fly on the wall of that conversation.  Kid doesn't even know what hit him.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2012, 08:33:32 AM »
I bet our young petty officer also has a thing or two to tell all those SEALs disrespecting his CinC!

Why...you just leave them alone together in the same room for just 5 minutes and you'll see whose boss!
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2012, 09:30:45 AM »
I bet our young petty officer also has a thing or two to tell all those SEALs disrespecting his CinC!

Why...you just leave them alone together in the same room for just 5 minutes and you'll see whose boss!

I'd kinda like to be the fly on the wall for that one. O-) :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2012, 09:38:40 AM »
I'd kinda like to be the fly on the wall for that one. O-) :whistling:

"He fell down.

"A LOT."
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."