Author Topic: A "New" Car  (Read 2091 times)

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
A "New" Car
« on: September 15, 2012, 11:28:46 PM »
So I got a new (to me ) car and I thought I'd share it with you guys. It's not a particularly new car but it's about the average age I buy.

It's a 2001 Chrysler Sebring with a 2.4L 4 Cyl. To be totally honest it's a fairly basic car and not much more, but everything works well on it. It's got fairly high mileage on it at 214,000KM, but I know the folks who owned it for the entire time so it's not too bad.

The body and interior are in good shape although there is some minor rust I need to deal with around one of the rear doors. It might only be 4 Cyl. but it gets going much faster then the Jetta, but I reckon they'd do bout the same top speed.

It's not replacing the Jetta I just decided I wanted a second car.

This is the best photo I could get: http://imageshack.us/a/img100/2219/cargx.jpg

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: A "New" Car
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 01:37:06 AM »
:rofl:

*ahem* O-)

Have a look at this.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline RobJohnson

Re: A "New" Car
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 11:12:34 PM »
So I got a new (to me ) car and I thought I'd share it with you guys. It's not a particularly new car but it's about the average age I buy.

It's a 2001 Chrysler Sebring with a 2.4L 4 Cyl. To be totally honest it's a fairly basic car and not much more, but everything works well on it. It's got fairly high mileage on it at 214,000KM, but I know the folks who owned it for the entire time so it's not too bad.

The body and interior are in good shape although there is some minor rust I need to deal with around one of the rear doors. It might only be 4 Cyl. but it gets going much faster then the Jetta, but I reckon they'd do bout the same top speed.

It's not replacing the Jetta I just decided I wanted a second car.

This is the best photo I could get: http://imageshack.us/a/img100/2219/cargx.jpg

Looks nice to me!