Author Topic: Pam in the hospital  (Read 5199 times)

Offline Kyle Ricky

Re: Pam in the hospital
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2012, 09:53:28 PM »
Man, that Pam is one stupid Sow. ....

is this her???

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2012, 10:06:32 PM »
IF this really happened I wonder if it was the methotrexate that caused it. Both are a side effect from methotrexate.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2012, 10:43:08 PM »
My sister died from pancreatic cancer. It shut down her digestive system and she essentially starved to death.
Its a horrible way to go, and I wish it on no one.

that said.
This little story leaves me very skeptical.
Three terrible conditions, all at once and she spends a mere 4 days in the hospital?

Pam if you are going to lie please work a little harder on the details. The internet is a big place. People from everywhere read your words, not just CC and DU. People have family members who have suffered from what you claim -- they know what happens.

Renal failure alone would mean a hell of a lot more than four days.  Just sayin.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2012, 11:01:41 PM »
Renal failure alone would mean a hell of a lot more than four days.  Just sayin.
As the product of an unfortunate chromosomal accident, Pam has problems worse than weak kidneys.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 11:04:21 PM »
One must set their priorities.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Cameljoe

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2012, 11:14:23 PM »
I had renal failure when my liver failed waiting for my liver transplant..  I can tell you this , she would have been so drugged up she would not remember what tv channels they had .. they would have had her on a morphine pump and coming in every few hours to give her a shot in her arm ( cant do it via iv ) that would have tried to jump start her kidney..

Sooo frankly i call bullshit

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2012, 02:56:30 AM »
The hospitals have their own channel now.  It's like the hotel channel that shows the weather and important stuff like the ice machine, only it airs "You and Your Pregnant Vagina" twice an hour.

When I worked as an overnight cashier at Walmart, the bank at the front left their TV on, usually tuned to HSN or CNN.

Nancy Grace, 5-6 times a night, every freaking night!  (This was back in 2008, when the Texas polygamy case was going on.)  The ONLY time she wasn't on, I was either at "lunch", or on break.   :argh:

I haven't watched her since then, have no plans to ever watch her or her show again.

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2012, 04:30:47 AM »
The last time I was in (end of January of this year), there was a TV in the pre-op room for me to stay somewhat 'entertained.'  FNC was not one of the choices.  ESPN was.  So was CNN.  I kept it on ESPN.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2012, 06:28:47 AM »
As the product of an unfortunate chromosomal accident, Pam has problems worse than weak kidneys.

OK, Pam, it's time to play...

Who's your Daddy?

Could it be Bachelor Number 1?

Or, Bachelor Number 2?

Bachelor Number 3?

And, since it takes two to make an unfortunate chromosomal accident...

Here's Mama!

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2012, 06:49:48 AM »
I think on page 1,756,231 of the affordable care act there is a requirement that all hospitals have 200 cannel cable available and 24" flat screens at the bedside.  Section f on that page bans fox news also. 
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2012, 06:59:13 AM »
They have televisions in hospitals now?  Shit fire!

A decade ago I was in the hospital for 10 days.  They wouldn't even let me have my cell phone, and even if there was a TV, I was so out of it most of the time I didn't give a shit.

Having your guts ripped open and put back together with 36 staples will have that effect.

I was in the hospital for 2 months waiting to deliver my daughter.  I loved it frankly.  It was a new hospital and I was on the anti-partum wing.  Everything was spa like, huge rooms, all the food I wanted, and a huge stone bathroom.  I loved it!   :yahoo:  Then the baby had to come and ruin it all and get me sent back home :rant:

and about the tv, I got hooked on Jersey Shore  :panic:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2012, 08:20:03 AM »
freaked out.  No wonder hospital charges are so high (I have no idea what they currently are, although I suspect the basic bed-and-board daily fee is at least $500); all these "special services" have to be subsidized somehow.
I think the average payment to the insurance company is around $1000-2000 a night.  If you're paying out of pocket, it's probably higher.

It's highway robbery.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2012, 08:24:11 AM »
I think the average payment to the insurance company is around $1000-2000 a night.  If you're paying out of pocket, it's probably higher.

It's highway robbery.

For my 2 months in I got a bill for $129k.  Insurance paid the hospital $46k
For my daughter's 9 days in the NICU they billed me $50k and insurance paid them $12k

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2012, 10:20:39 AM »
When I worked as an overnight cashier at Walmart, the bank at the front left their TV on, usually tuned to HSN or CNN.

Nancy Grace, 5-6 times a night, every freaking night!  (This was back in 2008, when the Texas polygamy case was going on.)  The ONLY time she wasn't on, I was either at "lunch", or on break.   :argh:

I haven't watched her since then, have no plans to ever watch her or her show again.

Nancy is not so aptly named, at least her surname.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2012, 04:16:38 AM »

It's highway robbery.

Blue Cross pays very little of what the hospital bills my insurance company.

Most hopsitals bill for a semi private room, when in fact they only have private. (which I like better)

Even when I was in ICU after my stroke the hospital was paid around $500 a day. For all they had going on, I felt it was worth the price.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2012, 06:14:14 AM »

Acute Renal Failure can be relative mild, especially if it is brought on by something like dehydration that can be easily reversed.  In some cases it sounds much worse than it is, in others, it is truly awful.  However, the fact that she claims to have been completely out of it for two days, and then concerned about television programs is what raises my eyebrows, unless she was simply drugged up on pain meds.