Author Topic: DUmmy DonRedwood Cannot Decide If He's Rich Or Poor  (Read 3715 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: DUmmy DonRedwood Cannot Decide If He's Rich Or Poor
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2012, 05:14:40 PM »
Wasn't he a teacher, too?  Or am I thinking of another primitive?

Yeah.  He was a teacher.

But damn, I can't remember his screen-name.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2012, 05:15:56 PM »
Some years ago, "Pat" was a recurring character on Saturday Night Live. Pat was a short-haired, effeminate, male-dressed character with a gender non-specific name. No one knew if Pat was male or female, and was too embarrassed to ask, so they kept looking for clues. Every male clue would be offset by a female clue.

Thank you!

No wonder I couldn't figure out what it meant.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2012, 05:21:01 PM »
Thank you!

No wonder I couldn't figure out what it meant.

Aka the androgynous one...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRY_t6GEOB4[/youtube]

From GOBUCKS...

If the First Wookie had that lunch every day, she wouldn't have that 50" ass.

You are being too kind.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 05:23:59 PM by obumazombie »
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2012, 05:21:27 PM »
Yeah.  He was a teacher.

But damn, I can't remember his screen-name.

Was it Snoutport?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2012, 05:22:43 PM »
Was it Snoutport?

That's it.  Thank you, sir.  A classic, but short-lived, primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2012, 05:24:45 PM »
Was it Snoutport?
Yes! He disappeared amidst a panic that he may have wallduded himself out of a job.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=59270.0

Offline kraven

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2012, 05:27:09 PM »
Oh FF’s sake, do they not have “supply lists” that are sent out prior to school?

Each year the list is ever-increasing to include items for the teacher and the classroom….the lists I received this year included a PLETHORA of items that obviously were to supplement the class as a whole, and the teacher specifically.

Some of the items from this year’s lists (in addition to the folder/notebook/filler paper for my child): 3 boxes of pencils, Crayons, Jumbo Markers, two packs each  of black and red correcting pens, 10 highlighters, two packages of green felt-tip marking pens (had to be felt-tip, not ball point), 12-pack of Dry Erase Markers with an eraser, multiple sizes of Ziplock bags, Boxes of tissues, and “as much hand sanitizer as possible”. It was unbelievable the amount of items that were for the “class as a whole”.

So don’t give me that “had to shame my supervisor into getting a box of crayons” BS. My guess would be that some (if not a good majority) of those parents, much like myself, supplied MORE than enough to cover all the children in the class, for any necessary supplies that are needed.

Also...I pack my kids' lunch every day. Imagine my surprise when I got the handout sent home that strongly encourages me to follow Moochelle's ideas for a healthy lunch. It doesn't just apply to the items supplied by the school...I am supposed to follow it as well, in the lunch i pack and send with them to school.    ::)

I haven't heard that one yet. They can take that list and shove it. I pack my kids lunch every day because the school lunches are disgusting, and *I* will decide what goes into it. WTH is wrong with people, accepting the school district trying to order you on what to buy/fix/pack for your own kids? :???:

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2012, 05:35:00 PM »
Yes! He disappeared amidst a panic that he may have wallduded himself out of a job.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=59270.0

As an aside, what is your tally on possible wallduded primitives? 

Right now, only cali, walldude (possibly Snoutport) stick out in my mind, but I know there has been more that I am forgetting.   

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2012, 05:53:10 PM »
About this time last year--or maybe it was two years ago about this time--one of the primitives starring here in the DUmpster was some squishy "gay" guy ostensibly from Portland, Oregon or thereabouts, who got all upset and bent out of shape that his comments were all over the internet, and ran away from Skins's island.

I forget his name; a fat short blubbery little guy.

And by the way, what does "Pat" mean in your comments when referring to primitive gender?
Pat was a character on Saturday Night Live in a running skit where other characters were unable to tell what gender Pat was.  This was around the early to mid 1990s, and an unsuccessful movie was made based on  this skit.

I use he/she/Pat because screen names often give no clue as to gender, and with the current trend to have a seemingly unending string of sexual orientation preferences (L, G, T, B, Q, I, etc), it is easier to lump all the others (other than male/female) into the 'catch-all' "Pat"
  Link to a Wikipedia article re "Pat"  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_(Saturday_Night_Live) who was, coincidentally, a fat short blubbery little guy.
This too shall pass.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2012, 06:02:09 PM »

Right now, only cali, walldude (possibly Snoutport) stick out in my mind, but I know there has been more that I am forgetting.  

We have to be careful about allegations of "wallduding" here, given the paranoia of the primitives.

The primitives think we're nasty enough people as it is--although I have no idea why.

Anyway, walldude was wallduded by someone from our old home, before conservativecave was founded.  I dunno if that individual is a member here or not; I forget the name.

So we can't take credit for that one.

And cali was wallduded by one of her own, a fellow primitive; the DUmpster just covered it as it unfolded.  If you recall, our esteemed colleague notaDUmmie had posted an innocuous campfire from Skins's island here, and it was just as much a surprise to decent and civilized people, as it was to dear cali, what came after.

So we can't take credit for that one.

I dunno what happened with the snotput primitive; he lied a lot--as usual for a primitive--and I'm not sure if he was actually a teacher and actually had to move from Portland to Seattle because he was "exposed."

Primitives make up a lot of stuff.

This should be a lesson to primitives lurking here.  There is no reason for paranoia.  We are decent and civilized people.  There is no reason for paranoia.  We play by the rules, sticking within boundaries.  There is no reason for paranoia.  There is no reason for paranoia.  There is no reason for paranoia.  There is no reason for paranoia.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 06:04:15 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2012, 06:03:04 PM »
Pat was a character on Saturday Night Live in a running skit where other characters were unable to tell what gender Pat was.  This was around the early to mid 1990s, and an unsuccessful movie was made based on  this skit.

I use he/she/Pat because screen names often give no clue as to gender, and with the current trend to have a seemingly unending string of sexual orientation preferences (L, G, T, B, Q, I, etc), it is easier to lump all the others (other than male/female) into the 'catch-all' "Pat"
  Link to a Wikipedia article re "Pat"  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_(Saturday_Night_Live) who was, coincidentally, a fat short blubbery little guy.

Since I don't do television--can't hear--that's why I was confused.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2012, 06:16:32 PM »

I think the drunkard Will Pitt's mother, DUmmy Raven, wallduded herself up there in Rindge, NH, where virtually the entire population, save DUmmy Raven, is on the town payroll.

I believe there is another, but I cannot remember who it is.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2012, 06:19:07 PM »
I think the drunkard Will Pitt's mother, DUmmy Raven, wallduded herself up there in Rindge, NH, where virtually the entire population, save DUmmy Raven, is on the town payroll.

I believe there is another, but I cannot remember who it is.

Well, the DUmpster, or rather his good friends, did a pretty good job of helping Omaha Steve in his political campaign, but I'm not sure if that would be considered a "wallduding," because probably the biggest effect www.electstevedawes.com had was good-humoredly and light-heartedly messing with the big guy's brain, rather than influencing the voters of Ward I in Bellevue.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2012, 06:24:41 PM »
Well, the DUmpster, or rather his good friends, did a pretty good job of helping Omaha Steve in his political campaign, but I'm not sure if that would be considered a "wallduding," because probably the biggest effect www.electstevedawes.com had was good-humoredly and light-heartedly messing with the big guy's brain, rather than influencing the voters of Ward I in Bellevue.

However, if the Omaha Weeper loses his job at the police department due to his online comments, would he be counted then?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2012, 06:31:17 PM »
However, if the Omaha Weeper loses his job at the police department due to his online comments, would he be counted then?

I wouldn't count it to our credit, unless it could be shown that someone from here actually contacted the police there.

It'd be just as likely the big guy's big mouth "online comments" might be observed and passed on by someone not a member here.

Of course, that same individual might've noticed the big guy's comments here, too.

But at any rate, it's all good, no matter who gets the credit, because the primitives have to learn that while our society has freedom of speech, speech does have consequences (good or bad).  The primitives just can't seem to grasp that.

The DUmpster however's doing a good job of trying to teach them that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2012, 04:07:50 AM »
Some years ago, "Pat" was a recurring character on Saturday Night Live. Pat was a short-haired, effeminate, male-dressed character with a gender non-specific name. No one knew if Pat was male or female, and was too embarrassed to ask, so they kept looking for clues. Every male clue would be offset by a female clue.

Who played Pat, anyways?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2012, 07:19:57 AM »
It was Julia Sweeney.

That lunch pictured up there pissed me off.  Lunch is important to me, being my main meal.  I went to OpenCongress to see how my D congresscreep voted.  He voted aye.  I wrote him a note:

RE: The Healthy and Hunger Free Kids act you voted for.  The kids are starving, and not getting enough to eat.  Once more, government overreach and control freakishness.  I saw what a typical lunch would be, half a sandwich, an apple, a few carrot sticks.  Looks to be about 180 calories, starvation diet stuff.  The fat kids are getting the same as the thin kids.  One-size-fits-all federal mandates assume everybody is identical.  They're not.

Who knew the democrats would be the party of hungry children? 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2012, 07:54:01 AM »
It was Julia Sweeney.

That lunch pictured up there pissed me off.  Lunch is important to me, being my main meal.  I went to OpenCongress to see how my D congresscreep voted.  He voted aye.  I wrote him a note:

Karin, perhaps you should jot something to the local papers (and see if they print it).
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Scoobie

« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2012, 12:22:31 PM »

Ya' know, some things just piss me the hell off beyond words.

This is one of them.

More about the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act:

It also, for the first time, gives the federal government the authority to regulate the food sold at local schools, including in vending machines.

During the signing ceremony for the law, Mrs. Obama said the federal government has a responsibility for what children eat at school.  “When our kids spend so much of their time each day in school, and when many children get up to half their daily calories from school meals, it’s clear that we as a nation have a responsibility to meet as well,” she said.

“We can’t just leave it up to the parents,” Mrs. Obama said.

“The school day just got healthier!” the Let’s Move! blog post explains.  “This year, the Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act will be implemented in schools across the country to improve the meals that 32 million children eat each day.

The blog details that the healthy choices will include “More whole grains, fruits, and vegetables; low-fat milk dairy products; and less sodium and fat.”

The new school breakfast and lunch meal standards will also include portion sizes, “the right portion” depending on the grade.  Under the law, schools can be reimbursed an additional 6 cents for each lunch they serve “in accordance with the new standards,” according to the posting.

Ummmmm, EXCUSE me?   :censored:
When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing -- then we truly live life.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2012, 10:19:50 PM »
^The wookieyeti knows best. Often wrong, never in doubt.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.