Author Topic: Pamela exposes herself  (Read 5917 times)

Offline RobJohnson

Re: Pamela exposes herself
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2012, 11:04:18 PM »
How does "records show" anything if he is a juvenile?  

What the hell is in the water in Kansas - media has access to juvenile's court records and teachers post on internet forums articles about their students with personal and protected information given??  

It's pretty sad.

Every parent that has children in that school should be worried.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 11:13:43 PM by RobJohnson »

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2012, 12:15:04 AM »
Say what you will about Pam, but at least one of her students thinks she would make a good slave owner.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline shoes off the couch

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2012, 12:25:05 AM »
'Roud my parts, Bamsters cut a ton of aid via block grants, and medicaid. If I were Pam, I'd prolly be worried about job security. Really, these "students" should most likely be institutionalized, not a feeble attempt at rehabilitating.   

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2012, 08:13:04 AM »
I hope the parents of this student find this forum -- the obscenely vile teacher who posted that article at the DU is has been revealed to be "Pam Dawson."    Speak to counsel about filing an OCR claim directly against her, and by all means google search her username and former username of greenbriar as this is not the first time she has violated the privacy of her students.  

I find her to be a despicable creature who should not be allowed anywhere near students.

She's not even a teacher.  Another lie of Pam exposed.

Although you are correct--in a just and normal world there's no way she would be allowed anywhere near children, and certainly not as an educator.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2012, 11:34:32 PM »
This thread now shows up as #3 on Google when you type in her name and school....   :-)

Her bio says: I live to teach and teach to live

http://dawson.gateway.usd259.schoolfusion.us/modules/tt/profile.phtml?profile_id=82115&sessionid=5ddf8d3fc6bae0b514ea21a1b9ee1aa9