Author Topic: gay primitive writes to former employer  (Read 2654 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: gay primitive writes to former employer
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2012, 11:48:51 AM »
DUmmy blurnumbers needs to get a resume cover letter written by DUmmy rsmithnumbers.

They think alike.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2012, 12:21:07 PM »
Fascinating how their minds work.  All of their problems are created/caused by someone else.  The only way they ever see to dig themselves out of the hole they're in is if someone else lifts them out of the hole.  It never occurs to them to try something different.

Self reliant they are not.

KC

Due to the attitude of the OP I sincerely doubt he/she/it will ever amount to much.  Attitude has as much to do with success or failure as education , experience , etc.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2012, 12:47:15 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/113717980

Oh man.

I am really digging today, as Skins's island is as boring as Hell.

No need to apologise sir.  I found this self destructive idiot immensely entertaining.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2012, 12:52:08 PM »
Ilsa (29,758 posts)
2. Good for you!

I don't know if other DUers would have edited it, but you spoke from your heart, and that's what counts.
This is the only reply. :rofl:

Yes.  The heart is what counts.  Whatever you say, dipshit.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2012, 01:03:25 PM »
What I got from that letter is that she is bragging about having a Masters Degree, and blaming her boss (who apparently is a Republican) for firing her (a liberal) because she is gay? Well, kitten, it is like this. Just because you have a degree does not make you prime choice for anything. Besides, you having a Masters Degree in art history doesn't even make you qualified to work at a full service gas station.

If a former employee sent me a letter like that, I would frame it and hang it in my office. Then reply to her with a 'Your Welcome'. It is obvious that she put everything on herself and is blaming others for it. That is the typical playbook style for liberals. There is always the 'MAN' keeping them down.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2012, 03:16:51 PM »
blur256 (63 posts)

This is the email I want to send to my former employer but haven't had the balls to. Perhaps I should. I would like some opinions.

Hello sir,

I just wanted to give you a little update on how my life is going since I parted on such great terms from your business. I wanted to thank you kindly for all of the great things that have happened since.

Blah, Blah, Blah
Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
Whine, Snivel, Gnash Teeth
Blah, Blah, Blah

I will take my place in the ranks of the poor and not worthy of kindness or respect.

Sincerely,

You former employee
Reading the OP, I see why/how they were fired. I see these people all the time. Liberals living by never accepting blame or recognizing the consequences of their actions. They insist that others must feel guilty for every little thing. These idiots simply cannot function in any organized entity like a business, so they become DUmmies.

Honey, the company is far better off without you.Here's a clue. instead of sending the letter, focus on getting a job and providing for yourself. I've been fired unfairly several times, and the key is not to focus on the past, but on the future. If McDonalds is all thats open, don't be too proud to take it.

I know you are a DUmmie, but only YOU are responsible for your survival. This letter is just stupid. Invest in a backbone. Or learn the joys of being homeless. Either way, I don't care.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2012, 03:22:41 PM »
DUmmy blurnumbers needs to get a resume cover letter written by DUmmy rsmithnumbers.

They think alike.
Oh hell yes!  :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2012, 03:24:23 PM »
WTF?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2012, 05:11:18 PM »
If the person who thought up that load of snot nosed snivelling drivel really does have a "Masters Degree" - then it is truly time to weep for the state of the education system.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2012, 05:14:17 PM »
If the person who thought up that load of snot nosed snivelling drivel really does have a "Masters Degree" - then it is truly time to weep for the state of the education system.

She didn't say what she has a Masters Degree in. I think we pretty much determine that it isn't anything to do with Business, Psychology, sociology, or any types of sciences, or businesses for that matter. It is probably something stupid like Art History, Liberal Arts, or Horticulture.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2012, 05:30:43 PM »
She didn't say what she has a Masters Degree in. I think we pretty much determine that it isn't anything to do with Business, Psychology, sociology, or any types of sciences, or businesses for that matter. It is probably something stupid like Art History, Liberal Arts, or Horticulture.

Doesn't matter what the degree is in. Their sophomoric crybaby snark indicates a serious lack of emotional maturity. The reliance on magical-thinking indicates that perhaps the only requirement to attain this "degree" was attendance with no actual effort required and no form of meaningfull assessment performed.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2012, 10:14:51 PM »
Doesn't matter what the degree is in. Their sophomoric crybaby snark indicates a serious lack of emotional maturity. The reliance on magical-thinking indicates that perhaps the only requirement to attain this "degree" was attendance with no actual effort required and no form of meaningfull assessment performed.

Yes, that is true. But they also think that just because they have a Masters Degree; they should be able to do any job. No matter what it is in. Especially if it is something they know nothing about, or have the Masters Degree in.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2012, 06:00:35 AM »
Especially your Executive Manager that you hired after telling me that I was in charge of your business. I could have done wonders for your company if it had not been for her feeling threatened by a 30 year old who may have had better ideas than her.
Another clue about the firing...
The DUmmy was never given any authority. She just tried to take charge, giving orders, pushing others around, making decisions for the company when she was never empowered to do so.

A recipe for dismissal right there.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2012, 06:11:36 AM »
Send it, DUmmie Blur Numbers, and seal your doom.

Why not? It sounds like you've nothing to lose. And you will be held in high regard by your fellow DUmmies. So there is that.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2012, 06:13:29 AM »
I never understood the idea that a job is "beneath" you. If I need money, I will work to provide that. There is an entire generation out there that has NO idea how the world works, that degrees don't mean much and that you have to PROVE that you are an asset to your employer.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2012, 06:51:36 AM »
$50k seems kind of cheap for a masters.

So the primitive is bitching that her employer let her go because they eliminated a position that they don't need? She got a severance and eligibility for unemployment. He could have just fired her ass and been done with her. Sounds like he did her a favor and in typical DUmmy fashion she defecated all over it.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2012, 07:00:20 AM »
Please give my regards to everyone there that sold me out. Especially your Executive Manager that you hired after telling me that I was in charge of your business. I could have done wonders for your company if it had not been for her feeling threatened by a 30 year old who may have had better ideas than her. Oh, and also give regards to the person I got a job for that threw me under the bus so she could have my job. Too bad for her you did away with my position which I proclaimed to you as a crap position in the first place upon my suggestion when exiting your establishment. That was the one time you ever listened to me. Or your pocket book because that save you a boatload of money. All she got was more work for the same pay, for which I do feel somewhat vindicated.

Oops there it is.   Problem with authority.   I wish she detailed how she was sold out and throw under the bus.    Something happened.  What that something is we will never know.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2012, 07:03:15 AM »
blur256 (64 posts)

View profile
And I Got Fired [View all]
So I posted here a few weeks ago about the crap job that I had and how they treat their employees. Today I got fired. I have never been fired in my life. They gave me $2000 in severance and said that should get me by. Thank God I got a call right after for an interview today, so fingers crossed. But the point is that I never had any training and they don't like the fact that I am gay. I am going to see a lawyer on Friday. I am the 99%, and I will rise up.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=636313

Wait, you never had any training??   I thought  you said:
Especially your Executive Manager that you hired after telling me that I was in charge of your business.

How can you be in charge of the business if you needed training?  I am confused.   Holding nose, heading into the dumpster again...

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2012, 07:05:14 AM »
blur256 (64 posts)

View profile
Tonight, I really dislike the 1% [View all]
I have been working at my job for five months and found out my boss has expenensed:
His condo
$30,000 parking spaces for said condo
His two acuras
plus other expenses including a steamer.
On top of his ridiculous salary.
And i was told today that I could not attend a necessary conference because of budgetary constraints - even though they paid $600 for it already. Just because of mileage and hotel. I am sick to my stomach right now. And I can't even pay my water bill right now as a campus dirctor of a college.

http://sync.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=581195

Wait a minute, this story sounds familiar.    We have visited this misfit before.   Is this a Catholic college?

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2012, 07:07:15 AM »
blur256 (64 posts)
8. Unfortunately, that is how I feel right now

View profile
I think they are trying to get rid of me even though my job description says Campus Director. Found out latee I am also the registrar and career services. I cannot get it all done

Oh poor dear blur.    :bawl:

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2012, 07:10:55 AM »
blur256 (64 posts)

View profile
So my partner and I were going to go to Chik-fil-a and kiss, but I was tired from work
So what we decided to do, is tomorrow we are going to go buy $12 worth of canned goods (what it would cost us to buy meals at said restaurant) and donate it to a local homeless shelter in the name of LGBT rights. Especially knowing how many lgbt youths are homeless because of discrimination. After everything we have been through with me losing my job for suspect reasons and almost being homeless ourselves, we had some good fortune come upon us through my aunt and uncle who lent us money to survive. Therefore, we decided to pay it forward, even though we don't have a lot to spare. There is enough hate in the world, but not nearly enough love. And to know people love and care about you is the best gift you can have. And don't get me wrong, I don't blame any same-sex couple that went to said restaurant to voice their first-amendment rights. But any way that we can give back, we will. Cheers and equal rights to everyone!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/113718258

She was tired from work?   what??   

I thought I could handle the dumpster dive on my own, but apparently I am still a novice at this.   I need to consult the experts - WTF is she talking about in OP then??

Offline Undies

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2012, 07:16:12 AM »
$12 worth of canned goods

That ought to fit in the little basket in front of your handlebars.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2012, 07:18:01 AM »
blur256 (64 posts)
17. That is awesome!

View profile
I live in Missouri. At the moment KC, but my land is near Springfield. We would LOVE to start an organic garden. And my dream is to start a B&B in the house I grew up in. My great grandpa built it about a hundred years ago. My brother and I have talked about starting a brewery there as well.

Ok I am reaching into the cobwebs of my memory here, but isn't there another misfit who claims to own land that she wants to start an organic garden on?   

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2012, 07:48:59 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/113718258

She was tired from work?   what?? 
I thought I could handle the dumpster dive on my own, but apparently I am still a novice at this.   I need to consult the experts - WTF is she talking about in OP then??

From your DUmp link.
bunnies (8,377 posts)
1. I think you may be on to something.
haters eat at chick-fil-a, Lovers help the homeless. It would be great if something like that could be organized, where we all give donations on the same day. What a contrast! 
on edit: I think I like 'help the hungry' better.

A few comments further down.......
Always the victim, ALways the victim.  :lmao:
bunnies (8,377 posts)
11. wtf?!
Seriously. Our day was hijacked!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021073162

Reason for the whine.
The tread she references....
DesertRat (8,793 posts) Sat Aug 4, 2012, 05:01 PM

Protesters aim to strike back at Chik-Fil-A madness by donating to food banks
The group Feeding Equality is less than 24 hours old, but it's already gaining momentum and pledges to help feed the needy from all over the United States and from countries such as Japan, the Netherlands, Canada and France.
>snip<
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2012, 08:06:42 AM »
Oops, I accidently posted this in the wrong thread at first.

Your side, always behind the times.  When was the last time the left has EVER done anything for American Indians?

LINK

Those who took part in Restoring Love, or who followed the event, are likely familiar with the “day of service” in which Good Samaritans from around the country — some 30,000 of them — volunteered to help people in need. They cleaned, repaired and refurbished houses, parks and churches as well as donated enough food to fill 14 tractor trailers — some of which were sent out to their intended destinations just yesterday (July 31).

One of those stops was at the Navajo Nation in New Mexico, a severely depressed area which, according to Mercury One’s Terra Perez, houses some of the country’s strongest, proudest people.

Perez joined Glenn Beck and the rest of the crew Wednesday morning to share her experience at the Nation, where 500 individuals waited patiently to receive food. To illustrate the gravitas of the occasion, the local media, which allegedly only makes the trek out to Navajo land to cover shootings or deaths, was even in attendance.

The reservation’s elected president addressed the Nation in their native tongue, expressing his appreciation for the meals that would provide his people sustenance for roughly one week. While it isn’t a tremendous amount of time, he said that there are some on the reservation who would not have even had food to eat that very night if it were not for the meals provided by Mercury One (Glenn Beck’s charitable organization). Of course, those donations were made possible by the countless, generous people who read and watch GBTV and TheBlaze.

Beck said that he would not only like to visit the Navajo Nation, but also “link arms” and do more across the nation’s other Indian reservations.

Thus far, each tractor-trailer of food being provided by Mercury One will contain approximately 40,000 pounds of food each.

Past and upcoming drop off locations include:

Dallas
NYC
New Orleans
Navajo Reservation, New Mexico
Las Vegas
Orlando
Atlanta
Philadelphia
Detroit
Houston
Wilmington
San Joaquin Valley
Please be sure to visit the Mercury One site and TheBlaze for updates on these extraordinary food deliveries.
[\quote]
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 08:08:47 AM by BEG »