Author Topic: Las Vegas Leviathan going on an involuntary diet  (Read 3253 times)

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: Las Vegas Leviathan going on an involutary diet
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2012, 07:35:46 PM »
Back in the day there used to be this ministry within the Catholic church who's mission was to evangelize via media and they used to put out this syndicated TV show called Insight. I used to love watching that show because the stories tended to err toward sci-fi, and yes, I love sci-fi and I call it sci-fi, not sf.

Anyway, one of the stories they produced was about this married couple living in this perfect, planned civilization, then one day their monthly food stamp ration got messed up. They went from bureaucrat to bureaucrat  trying to get it resolved and started getting hungry. They resorted to stealing or forging some food stamps and then they are called into some bureaucrat's office and told the issue has been resolved but it appears they forged some food stamps and the penalty for that is a month's worth of food stamps.

Getting desperate, they remember old stories about God and have vague memories of people getting help from church's in their childhood. So they have something like an internet phone system and they look up God and get this sort of prayer line and they plead with the recorded prayer for food because they are hungry but it is only a recording.

That fades out and we next see a scene of the guy going to work and getting his food ration but one of his arms has been amputated.

That was a good series.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Las Vegas Leviathan going on an involuntary diet
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2012, 07:41:40 PM »

Ooops, it looks as if the campfire's dead.

That happens.

If a new campfire from Skins's island is posted in the DUmpster, magically the primitives avoid it like the plague.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2012, 07:41:43 PM »
Hey Kirk, change the word food to healthcare and reread your post.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2012, 07:42:30 PM »
Ahhhhh, but Kirk has enough money to pay for internet access.  Maybe he should sell that piece of crap computer and cut off the internet access. 

His story reminds me of why my father taught me the importance of never relying on another person for my needs, and especially  not to rely on the government for those needs. 

:old:

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2012, 07:51:18 PM »
"I've always depended on the kindness of strangers."

That should be the official slogan of the 0bama campaign.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2012, 07:53:59 PM »
I'm sure he can dig around in the folds and find an old twinkie, or a cheeseburger, or something.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2012, 07:57:15 PM »
If Kirk's still on that cult doctor's diet all he needs is a 100-pound sack of potatoes every month.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2012, 07:59:45 PM »
Ahhhhh, but Kirk has enough money to pay for internet access.  Maybe he should sell that piece of crap computer and cut off the internet access. 

His story reminds me of why my father taught me the importance of never relying on another person for my needs, and especially  not to rely on the government for those needs. 

Your father is a wise man, and you are a smart woman for listening to him.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2012, 08:13:36 PM »
And thus we see the fatal flaw in the disability bandwagon so many DUmmies aspire too.

If you live on the govt dole, you die by the govt dole. Bureaucracy makes disability a job with needed attention spent on paperwork, saving and cataloging medical bills, and as we see here getting all that work in well ahead of time for the system to flow smoothly.

any mistake...and you starve until the govt gets around to fixing it.

Frankly I'd rather work for a living. much easier. Less dependance on bureaucrats who could care less.
But like moths to the flame, DUmmies are drawn to the myth of free money.   

Personally I would like to see the Las Vegas Leviathan on a street corner with a "will work for food sign." Like he would get any takers...

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2012, 08:17:44 PM »
What a sad pitiful life you live DUmmie. It is all your fault, you should be ashamed and feel like less of a man you overgrown pig.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2012, 08:25:50 PM »
What a sad pitiful life you live DUmmie. It is all your fault, you should be ashamed and feel like less of a man you overgrown pig.

If he lost weight, he would lose out on free disability monies...and he would (gasp!) have to get a job!
So the pounds must stay on until he dies at an early age.

Its a sad way to go through life.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: Las Vegas Levithan going on an involutary diet
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2012, 08:28:52 PM »
You know that got me to thinking in a Bloomberg sort of way. When you get right down to it, all forms of food stamp programs encourage obesity (I have plenty of visual evidence of this that I could give to Mikey) and should be reduced. By about 60%-75%. Now I'm not really cutting down on this dangerous program. What I am suggesting is that 25% of food stamps get mailed out on whatever local welfare day is, I don't know. Then just like ordering a second 12 oz. soda instead of one 24 oz one, that the victims of food stamps then go to the food stamp office to get their second 25%.

This plan is restricting their huge caloric input and danger to themselves from an evil government trying to kill these poor souls through no fault of their own, now weigh in at 3+ bills. Oh wait! What if we taxed food stamps at 30%+ that would be a good way to socially engineer the truly ****ing huge obese people and you DUches know who I mean.

Why not ? It could be a novel way to tax another '1%' group - Tax the bejeesus out of America's fattest, until they are out of the 'morbidly obese' range. That will make them pay 'their fair share' of hospital expense, as the dangers of obesity and the health risks involved are settled scientific fact.

Oh wait -- Thats pretty much what Obamacare is going to do once fully implemented. Nevermind.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2012, 08:34:03 PM »

He's stealing his neighbor's Wi-Fi.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

• Oh snap!
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2012, 08:34:55 PM »
And thus we see the fatal flaw in the disability bandwagon so many DUmmies aspire too.

If you live on the govt dole, you die by the govt dole. Bureaucracy makes disability a job with needed attention spent on paperwork, saving and cataloging medical bills, and as we see here getting all that work in well ahead of time for the system to flow smoothly.

any mistake...and you starve until the govt gets around to fixing it.

Frankly I'd rather work for a living. much easier. Less dependance on bureaucrats who could care less.
But like moths to the flame, DUmmies are drawn to the myth of free money.   

Personally I would like to see the Las Vegas Leviathan on a street corner with a "will work for food sign." Like he would get any takers...

I'd drive past him and throw moldy bread at him.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2012, 08:38:14 PM »

As slow as he likely moves the pigeons might mistake him for a statue and poop on him.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2012, 08:47:48 PM »
You could at least add some bologna and make a sandwich. :mad:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

• Oh snap!
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2012, 10:08:35 PM »
You could at least add some bologna and make a sandwich. :mad:

I'll go to the dollar store to get it.  It's food, right?  :rotf:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2012, 10:10:57 PM »
Doesn't he get any chips?  God, some people are so ungrateful.  I suppose you'll expect him to bring his own snacks, too.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2012, 10:12:35 PM »
Doesn't he get any chips?  God, some people are so ungrateful.  I suppose you'll expect him to bring his own snacks, too.
He has those already. Saving them for a rainy day under his left moob.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

• Oh snap!
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2012, 10:16:26 PM »

The bouncy would be hilarious.

"So... I was begging for food on the corner of Las Vegas Blvd & Flamingo and some girl in a Jaguar with a Rush Babe on Board bumper sticker started throwing moldy bread and bologna at me."  (Feel free to finish... I'm not feeling that creative)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2012, 06:16:49 AM »

Rahmen Noodles. 10 for a buck.

If they're good enough for winos, they're good enough for Kirk. They're at the same socioeconomic level.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2012, 08:12:06 AM »

DEAR LORD I LOVE YOU. :-*

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2012, 08:24:42 AM »
What a lying scammer..."West Valley Fever" eh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coccidioidomycosis

IE Valley Fever

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Nile_virus

West Nile Virus

Sounds to me like they found some made up bullshit of symptoms to try and get Jeanette on disability too once this 'extended illness' never gets better.

I'm not even going to read further then that. What a bunch of scam artists. THIS right here is the reason why conservatives want to gut this system...worthless pos like this who make it harder for us all to help those who are truly needy. And I take this personally you disgusting pos...I have a brother on dialysis(from childhood diabetes ie nothing he caused from bad habits) and a son who is 'classically' autistic who will always depend on either his family or community to look out for him.

And nobody is 'forcing' anyone to go on medical assistance. I work 40 hours a week, run, and take my kids where they need to go and I have an auto immune disorder that makes me feel like DIRT somedays--hell most--if not for physical activity I'd feel horrible just about everyday. I manage because I want to manage while I'm not TRULY disabled and can do something about the quality of my life.

So tired of these ****ing con artists posing as real Americans.

Pardon my language all.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 08:27:36 AM by jtyangel »

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2012, 08:31:24 AM »
OK, I read the rest. My son's waiver goes through the same people who handle SNAP. Welcome to obamacare dumbass. Their office will be handling much of the new sign ups for that was what his case worker told me. Is it any wonder they are overwhelmed with their regular work? Suck it, dummie. You and yours greed has already started your own personal bread line. :lmao:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2012, 08:34:50 AM »
So tired of these ****ing con artists posing as real Americans.

We are too; you got plenty of company here on this.
apres moi, le deluge