Author Topic: BRILLIANT move by Harry Reid  (Read 5723 times)

Offline Karin

Re: BRILLIANT move by Harry Reid
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2012, 12:19:06 PM »
I wouldn't put it past Obama releasing Mitt's records from the IRS through some low level sacrificial flunky.  However, those records probably don't provide any damaging information or they would have been leaked already.

I'm surprised this wasn't done months ago.  If there's some sort of confidentiality law that ordinarily prevents the IRS from just releasing them, Obama could just issue an executive order and overturn that.  Why the hell not?  I'm also surprised that he hasn't made murder legal for himself.  Oh wait, he has.  What do you think, DUmmies, about Obama killing all those innocent brown people? 

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2012, 01:30:40 PM »
Rush said that Obama had the worst grades of anyone who ever went to Harvard, I guess Obama should prove it right or wrong?
I've always wondered how an unmotivated pot head from Hawaii was accepted into Ivy League schools and not only survived the curriculum but also managed to pay the tuition.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2012, 02:08:11 PM »
I've always wondered how an unmotivated pot head from Hawaii was accepted into Ivy League schools and not only survived the curriculum but also managed to pay the tuition.

I thought white gammy was a 1%'er .   I think it is safe to say he didn't get a full boat academic scholarship anywhere.

I heard his grades were worse than George Bush and AlGore (who couldn't even manage a gentleman's C ).  At least he wasn't expelled for cheating like Fat Teddy. :-)
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2012, 02:11:22 PM »
At least he wasn't expelled for cheating like Fat Teddy.
How do we know that?

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2012, 02:21:25 PM »
I thought white gammy was a 1%'er .   I think it is safe to say he didn't get a full boat academic scholarship anywhere.

I heard his grades were worse than George Bush and AlGore (who couldn't even manage a gentleman's C ).  At least he wasn't expelled for cheating like Fat Teddy. :-)

Or plagiarized like the super smart VP.

Offline jukin

« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2012, 02:26:28 PM »
My barber's daughter's friend knows a woman from Harvard Law and she confirms the report that Obama had the worst grades and would have flunked out if not for racism.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2012, 02:30:50 PM »

I wouldn't put it past Obama releasing Mitt's records from the IRS through some low level sacrificial flunky.  However, those records probably don't provide any damaging information or they would have been leaked already.

I don't think Obama would sacrifice anyone. All he would need to do is leak them along with several other millionaire's returns, and then blame Anonymous for it.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2012, 02:44:29 PM »
My barber's daughter's friend knows a woman from Harvard Law and she confirms the report that Obama had the worst grades and would have flunked out if not for racism.

That's funny, my Aunts Cousins Uncles Sons Grandfathers Nieces Boyfriend heard the same thing too.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2012, 07:32:07 PM »
The same thing that happened to Peggy Joseph must have happened to the Cain accusers.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2012, 07:36:02 PM »
The same thing that happened to Peggy Joseph must have happened to the Cain accusers.
She's been disappeared.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2012, 08:10:24 PM »
Rush said that Obama had the worst grades of anyone who ever went to Harvard, I guess Obama should prove it right or wrong?

I heard that today, and as I listened I knew the left was going to totally miss the point he was making.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2012, 09:13:00 PM »
I heard that today, and as I listened I knew the left was going to totally miss the point he was making.  :-)
Heresay, or any other than first person knowledge is public record fact to libs if it will shed a bad light on conservatives.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.