Author Topic: "There never were any WMD stockpiles in Iraq!" dies a choking, twitching death  (Read 2599 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
..BAGHDAD (AP) — Britain will help the Iraqi government dispose of what's left of deposed Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons, still stored in two bunkers in north of Baghdad, the British embassy in Baghdad announced Monday.

The British Defense Ministry will start training Iraqi technical and medical workers this year, an embassy statement said. The teams will work to safely destroy remnants of munitions and chemical warfare agents left over from Saddam's regime. He was overthrown in 2003 following an American-led invasion.

Saddam stored the chemical weapons near population centers so that he could access them quickly, despite the danger to his civilian population.

Most of Iraq's chemical weapons were destroyed by military forces in 1991 during the first Gulf War or by U.N. inspectors after the fighting. The inspections halted just before the invasion.

Iraq is a party to the U.N. Chemical Weapons Convention and must get rid of the remaining material, according to terms of the pact.

The head of the Iraqi National Authority, Mohammed Al Sharaa, said the remnants "represent a great challenge to the Iraqi experts to safely dispose." He called the agreement with British authorities "a good opportunity for Iraqi experts to benefit from the well-known expertise of U.K. experts."

British Ambassador to Iraq Simon Collis said Britain is glad to assist in what he called "this difficult and dangerous task."

http://news.yahoo.com/uk-experts-help-iraq-destroy-chemical-residues-144204378.html
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Kyle Ricky

So when both John 'Fn' Kerry and Hillary 'Fugly' Clinton told Bush there were WMD's, they weren't lying. I guess Bush was right after all. I wonder how long it will take for the MSM to report it?

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
I really wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the MSM to report on this.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
I really wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the MSM to report on this.
I'm turning blue...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc[/youtube]

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
I wish...just for a moment...that benji could be here to read this.   :fuelfire:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline obumazombie

I wish all the "There were no WMD's" libs had to eat their words over this.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
Cmon' Bunny Man! You expect me to believe this bullshit for one second? Everyone knows that Saddam didn't have any friggen WMD's, never did. He was nothing more than the peaceful, democratically elected leader of Iraq. He never harmed anyone or harbored any ill will towards any other nation. It was GWB and the United States that were the aggressors in this story. Bush launched an unprovoked, illegal and immoral attack against the sovereign nation of Iraq, and in the process violated the constitution, his oath of office and every international law that has ever been written. He almost bankrupted the country and turned us into the most hated and despised nation on the planet. Thank God that president Obama by using his superior knowledge and vast experience with diplomacy has repaired almost all of the damage done by Bush and his cronies, once against making us a loved and respected nation. :whistling:

The lie Bush told us about the WMD's is only one of thousands of lies he has told. He is personally responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi citizens, most of whom were women and children.He personally ordered and oversaw the kidnapping,torture and murder of an untold number of innocent Iraqi citizens and then told us they were all terrorists. As commander in chief he personally ordered our military to kidnap,burn,pillage,loot,rape and murder as they saw fit without any fear of reprisal. Our Air Forces indiscriminately bombed mosques, hospitals, schools, day care centers, peoples homes and even cemeteries. Many of the weapons used were illegal and their use violated international law, including chemical weapons and those whose only purpose is to cause pain and suffering. I am not listening to any more lies. Saddam never had any WMD's, and this current story about disposing of WMD's that were suddenly "discovered" after the war is just another lie told to us by the fascist Republican party and spread by their willing accomplices in the media, which we all know is controlled by conservative christofascists.  :naughty: I would not be surprised if this latest story was written by Rove himself with the help of Condoleeza Rice or any number of other lying, cheating, murdering, racist, fascist, treasonous rethugs that infest this nation. They are nothing more than blood sucking parasites whose elimination will improve the lives of everyone in the United States and every other human being on the planet. Bush lied, people died! No blood for oil!......and remember if you want to save this country, vote Obama in 2012. :tongue: :rant:

:rotf: :rotf: I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. If I don't have some fun with this stuff once in a while I feel like my head is going to explode. I didn't cover all of the DUmmie talking points but I did touch on some of the highlights. :lol: I am not even going to take the time to go to DU and read their brainless rantings about this current story. We all know that their opinions about WMD's have already been posted, hell!, I don't know...10,000 times? 100,000 times? a gazillion times? God help me, I don't know, it doesn't matter anyway. This is what I believe. If it were possible, I could take a DUmmie, any DUmmie and physically drag him/her/it kicking and screaming all the way to Iraq, and then right up to where the "real" WMD's are being stored and shove their face right up against a poison gas canister so they could get a good look see. Even after doing all of this, they would still not admit that there were WMD's in Iraq. I am just not going to waste anymore time on them when it comes to the subject of WMD's. :argh: There is not another group of people anywhere that I know of that could possibly be anywhere near as stupid as the group of treasonous bastards that we find at DU, and that goes double for their leadership. :mental:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Nice post, but we won't be seeing this reported on in DUmmie land or on any of the MSM networks. If it is reported, it'll be the second Tuesday of next week.  :whatever:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline obumazombie

Nice post, but we won't be seeing this reported on in DUmmie land or on any of the MSM networks. If it is reported, it'll be the second Tuesday of next week.  :whatever:
Or the second blue moon of any given month.