Author Topic: #OccupyWallStreet: Ohio bridge bomb plot suspect pleads guilty  (Read 1431 times)

Offline thundley4

1 bridge bomb plot suspect in Ohio pleads guilty

AKRON, Ohio - One of five men charged with plotting to bomb an Ohio highway bridge pleaded guilty Wednesday and agreed to testify against his co-defendants.
Anthony Hayne, 35, of Cleveland, who has a criminal record for theft and breaking and entering, pleaded to all three counts against him in U.S. District Court. His attorney, Michael O'Shea, said Hayne hopes to get leniency in return for his testimony.
Under the terms of the surprise plea deal, Hayne will have the chance to avoid a life prison term. With the plea and offer of testimony for the prosecution, he could face 15 years to nearly 20 years in prison.
"I don't think any of these guys intended harm to human beings," O'Shea said. "I think they just thought this was a way of making some sort of political statement. But I'm relatively confident none of these people had any desires to actually hurt anybody."

Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/1-bridge-bomb-plot-suspect-in-ohio-pleads-guilty#ixzz21fXaPLpo

Offline CG6468

Re: #OccupyWallStreet: Ohio bridge bomb plot suspect pleads guilty
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 03:45:19 PM »
blammo/holdem will turn him loose.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 10:37:27 PM »
They sure turned on each other quick.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 10:38:24 PM »
They sure turned on each other quick.
Honor among thieves.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 12:19:05 AM »
These are the people that Nancy 'Botox Crack Smoking' Pelosi said God Bless them to...