Author Topic: Chick-fil-A responded to me  (Read 3378 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: Chick-fil-A responded to me
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2012, 06:41:03 AM »
I went to Target today, there is a chick-fil-a in the same shopping center. Lines (two lanes) were around the building just like everyday.

and you know what?  you don't have to wait like any other fast food joint.  They have the  best customer service and fastest lines and accuracy ever.  There are always lines wrapped around the corner at mine but I still get in them and still get my order faster than if I got in a customer free line at McDonalds. 

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2012, 06:41:45 AM »

Hey Dumbass....here's the owner of the new San Jose Ca. location opening in August....

Will Wong

Franchised Restaurant Operator

First Street
53 Headquarters Dr
San Jose, CA 95134

Opens August 16, 2012

That is so wong for posting his address  :)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Karin

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2012, 10:36:51 AM »
That looks like a business address.

I wish I had one here!   :bawl:   What could be more perfect, a DUmmie-free zone! 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2012, 10:44:50 AM »
That looks like a business address.

I wish I had one here!   :bawl:   What could be more perfect, a DUmmie-free zone! 

I know, Karin--the nearest only one in NY is on the grounds of NYU in Manhattan.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2012, 11:50:17 AM »
It's good to have a place to grab a quick bite to eat that repels the lowest common denominator of society.

And is earwig free.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jendf

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2012, 11:55:16 AM »
I went to Target today, there is a chick-fil-a in the same shopping center. Lines (two lanes) were around the building just like everyday.

Same at mine. I don't think I've ever seen a slow day at Chick-Fil-A. It's always packed.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2012, 12:01:13 PM »
Same at mine. I don't think I've ever seen a slow day at Chick-Fil-A. It's always packed.

The closest one to me is 40 miles away, but I'm making it a point to always stop to eat there every time I'm in the area.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Karin

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2012, 12:16:59 PM »
BSS, why in the hell are they at the NYU campus in Manhattan of all places?  Why not situate themselves somewhere upstate, in civilized country?   :mad:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Re: Chick-fil-A responded to me
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2012, 12:18:29 PM »
The first temp job I got at my current location has a Chick-Fil-A in the cafeteria.  Never heard anyone complain, and they were always busy.  Of course most DUmmies don't have jobs, so they'd probably never know it was there.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2012, 12:36:13 PM »
I like what each employee says to you after everything "My pleasure"  :naughty:

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Re: Re: Chick-fil-A responded to me
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2012, 12:47:44 PM »
and you know what?  you don't have to wait like any other fast food joint.  They have the  best customer service and fastest lines and accuracy ever.  There are always lines wrapped around the corner at mine but I still get in them and still get my order faster than if I got in a customer free line at McDonalds. 

Their staff is always courteous and reply with a "it's my pleasure " when you thank them. Plus the staff communicates in English rather than the rapid fire spanish I hear at most fast food places in So Cal (In-N-Out Burger being the exception to this, but then In-N-Out is run be a company with Christian values too).
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2012, 12:49:46 PM »
I've never heard of anyone being arrested or starting a fight at a Chik-fil-A, or calling 911 because they didn't get an extra side of Polynesian sauce with their nuggets. 

DUmmies should stick to Mickey D's... it suits them.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2012, 01:06:36 PM »
Their staff is always courteous and reply with a "it's my pleasure " when you thank them. Plus the staff communicates in English rather than the rapid fire spanish I hear at most fast food places in So Cal (In-N-Out Burger being the exception to this, but then In-N-Out is run be a company with Christian values too).

I used to think In-N-Out had the best burgers.

Then I had Five Guys.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2012, 01:07:47 PM »
Their chargrilled chicken and fruit salad is the best thing since boobiez were invented!  :drool:

Impossible!  There is nothing in this world better than boobiez!   :tongue:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2012, 01:09:07 PM »
Impossible!  There is nothing in this world better than boobiez!   :tongue:

Obviously you have not tried 1 of the two. :rant:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2012, 01:27:06 PM »

And, as I said before, obviously you have tried both. :tongue: :fuelfire: :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chick-fil-A responded to me
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2012, 01:34:12 PM »

Then I had Five Guys.
I have to disagree.  five guys showed up here in California last year and while I enjoy their food, I still prefer In-N-Out.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2012, 01:55:27 PM »
I have to disagree.  five guys showed up here in California last year and while I enjoy their food, I still prefer In-N-Out.

Meh--maybe it's just too long since I had a double-double with grilled onions and spread.

Yeah, I'm drooling right now.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2012, 02:02:19 PM »
Meh--maybe it's just too long since I had a double-double with grilled onions and spread.

I should BS you for causing me to drool (over the burger). :hammer:

Chase her.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2012, 02:03:16 PM »

The closest one to me is 40 miles away, but I'm making it a point to always stop to eat there every time I'm in the area.

Try their ice cream cones, you will thank me later.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2012, 02:05:22 PM »

Then I had Five Guys.

Mighty Fine Burger in Austin are better than both of those.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2012, 02:16:56 PM »

Is that like a patty melt?  Ohhhhhhhhhhh I wish I was pregnant, I ate the shit out of some food when I was pregnant. Oh gosh..... :drool:

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2012, 02:33:53 PM »

I have and the boobiez win, every time.   :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2012, 02:46:06 PM »
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I wish I was pregnant ..... :drool:

I'm sure that one of us would volunteer to make that happen! :naughty: :hyper: :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2012, 02:54:54 PM »
I'm sure that one of us would volunteer to make that happen! :naughty: :hyper: :tongue:

Dirty man  :panic: