Author Topic: I'm so tired of stupid, angry white people  (Read 2034 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I'm so tired of stupid, angry white people
« on: July 14, 2012, 03:32:37 PM »
ladym55 (1,422 posts)

It's been a long week, and I've kind of had it.   

My last nerve was activated when I picked up my local paper on Wednesday to see pictures of the contentious county BOE meeting ... the room was packed with local tea partiers lobbying to make it HARDER for all of us to vote early. "Don't waste our tax dollars on off-site voting." Translate: Let's make sure that ALL of us need to wait in long lines to vote early. These weren't wealthy people ... they are the very people off-site early voting is for. The idea is to make it convenient so that working people will have an easier time voting. But, no, don't waste tax dollars on something that will benefit all of us because ... I don't know why.

The president visited my community last week and stayed in a local hotel. Oh, my. HOW DARE HE! He required SECURITY! THAT COST TAXPAYERS MONEY!!!! He apparently had a motorcade (duh) that inconvenienced people going to work. He sure had nerve (at least that's what I read in the LTTEs this week.) Silly me. I was so excited that the president visited here I sent all the articles to my children living out of state.

In addition to today's LTTE complaint entry about President Obama's visit, I learned that Mitt Romney has EVERY right to do exactly as he pleases with his money. It's his right. Taxes are bad. I also learned (something I read at least 3 times per week) that Obamacare is BAD and will kill business (and the bill is has too many pages). And Representative Betty Sutton hates business and hurts our local economy. (Hello? Remember "Cash for Clunkers"? That was Betty Sutton ... yep, she sure has done NOTHING to boost OUR local economy.)

I see a common thread in much of this .... the divide and conquer that Scott Walker boasted of in Wisconsin. The angry white people are SO afraid that some of THEIR money (which many don't have enough of to live comfortably) might go to someone undeserving (translate: person of color) It angers them that an African-American PRESIDENT gets "special treatment." They are so angry that they are irrational. It just wears me out dealing with the anger every day ... in the newspaper, on the job, and out in the community.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002945275

Don't worry are sick of you too. We are sick of a bunch of people who hate this country and demand that we become just like Europe. We went to war once to not be just like Europe and now you modern day Torres may as well want us to go back under the crown. You fools live in the greatest country this world has ever seen and instead of embracing what has made us great you want to drag us down until we are just another country same as everyone else. We won't shut up, we won't go away, we will fight till the end to protect the country that has done so much good for the world. We will fight to maintain our high standards of living, even for the poor, we will protect our God given freedoms to chose the life that we want and work in order to provide whatever life we so desire. I would rather die poor and tired as a free man never quite reaching my goals, than to die as a subject to the government who has his place decide by someone else.

BeyondGeography (18,648 posts)
3. Yes, tired of the whitemare myself

White folks, don't take it personally. My life has been whiter than Wonder bread. But white Americans of the sort so well identified in the OP, are the main thing standing between us and a better nation.

So can I tell black jokes as long as I say black folks don't take this personally?
And NO you lurking DUmmies, I don't want to go around telling black jokes, I was making a point.

lunasun (2,000 posts)
19. white Americans of the sort so well identified in the OP, are the main thing standing between us and

a better nation.
These people have a very narrow view of what can make a great nation and can never adapt to our modern day America or get along in it peacefully

To them I say 2 things > America 2012 Love it or leave it!

Plus, Mr Peabody does not really have a Way Back machine so stop your dreaming dummies

:mental:

Zalatix (5,954 posts)
9. We need to find these Tea Partiers and meet them WITH OUR ANGER!!!

The fact that we didn't do that (except a few of us in this area) in 2009 and 2010 is why we lost so much ground in 2010.

Voters are swayed by massive protests. And counter-protests.

Presence
Is
EVERYTHING.

Bring it on asshole, we will send you crying to your non gender specific parent that you call mommy.

Zoeisright (5,320 posts)
32. But white people have most of the power.

That's why, when they are stupid, the effects are worse.

That's the point.

Yeah that's why we have the white congressional caucus, the white entertainment channel, and the honky college fund?  :mental:

Spitfire of ATJ (897 posts)
18. What gets me is the ones who are convinced white people have always been the Masters.

They have bought into the notion that the white race was beaten down at some time in the past and they want to take their rightful place again. I mean, what the f@#*&k are they envisioning? Lounging around by the pool and being waited on hand and foot by servants just for being white and being worshipped by the "lesser races" because they're god's favorite people?

Talk about a sense of entitlement....

WTF are you talking about, this cracker merely wants to be left the hell alone by the government and allowed to pursue my own happiness. If working for what I want and being allowed to do s is entitlement, then you are a moron.

just1voice (630 posts)
28. At least someone said it. Imagine if "white" was replaced with "black"?

Remember when people asked questions like that, I do.
Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink
Response to just1voice (Reply #28)Sat Jul 14, 2012, 04:02 AM
 Major Nikon (4,544 posts)
34. The OP is a racist rant and should be edited or removed.

If you do a role reversal and it sounds racist, it was just as racist before.

You can bash crackers and fundies at DU all night long.

Comrade Grumpy (952 posts)
53. The Tea Party seems to be an almost lily-white phenomenon.

Not a racist OP.

OWS was rather white too. The difference being is the only reason we even noticed was to counter your arguments about us. Otherwise we wouldn't have done a race check, we simply don't care about race like you goons do.

just1voice (630 posts)
55. Says a lot that this racist rant is highly rec'd

It makes it clear who hates white people.

You goons make MLK cry.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Re: I'm so tired of stupid, angry white people
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 03:39:58 PM »
Racist.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 03:47:07 PM »
I'm so tired of stupid, angry white people who vote Democrat.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 03:54:59 PM »
Can anyone name a country that is run by blacks that is successful?

Anyone?

That statement is not racist, it is realist. Come on over DUchebags and and enlighten this terrible white guy.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 04:10:03 PM »

Offline longview

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 04:24:25 PM »
Didn't take the time to read all the OP, but the title sounds like some DU flameout.  S/he finally got sick of them?

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 04:39:08 PM »
Wtf. Anyone no matter the ****ing color is undeserving of the labors of some other individual. What kind of bizarro  ****ing world are we in that someone can type something so insane and it gets any sort of audience? In awe. Really in awe. You know I don't have as much as some of my friends or neighbor but I can't think of anytime I thought I deserved to have their money they earned. I always saw it as an incentive if I wanted that or a reminder that perhaps I chose to put value in different things for exchange for a more middle class lifestyle and part of being happy with life is being content with your choices no matter if they hit pay-dirt in anyway  This is outrageous. It really is. What's next? Force handsome rich men and women to have to take a. Deadbeat for a spouse so nobody ends up feeling bad cause some other guy or gal snagged that person. This is just insanity that beliefs like this even have any legitimate nod by anyone including their owner.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 04:43:12 PM »
ladym55 (1,422 posts)

So....why are you on DU, which is so chock full of them?  There probably is no higher proportion of 'Real' minorities (As opposed to the Elizabeth Warren variety) on DU than on CC or CU.  Of course you'd have to add 'Crazy' and 'Freeloading' to your description of the White people if you were talking about DU...
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 04:43:47 PM »
Meanwhile the (failed) Tea Party plods along quietly filling local, state, & federal offices with conservative candidates. I think I heard of one self identified OWS candidate & he/she/it couldn't even win the primary.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 05:01:40 PM »
Zalatix (5,954 posts)

The fact that we didn't do that (except a few of us in this area) in 2009 and 2010 is why we lost so much ground in 2010.

Presence
Is
EVERYTHING.

Lets match the great, and powerful anger of teh DUmmies with the sheer numbers of normal people, and the added bonus of weapons.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 05:07:51 PM »
Lets match the great, and powerful anger of teh DUmmies with the sheer numbers of normal people, and the added bonus of weapons.

Get out and work for a conservative candidate.  If you live in a hoplesly blue area, try to send some money to a conservative candidate in another area.  My only other advice is to drink heavily.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 05:10:30 PM »
Get out and work for a conservative candidate.  If you live in a hoplesly blue area, try to send some money to a conservative candidate in another area.  My only other advice is to drink heavily.

Water, right? :tongue:

Acutally, Rev is in a possible swing state (Wisconsin).  I'm in a hopelessly blue state (NY, hence the userid).  I'm sending money to conservative candidates--and helping the NY House delegation hold seats via money.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2012, 05:17:23 PM »
What a coincidence, I'm growing tired of stupid, angry liberals.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2012, 05:18:40 PM »

Acutally, Rev is in a possible swing state (Wisconsin).  I'm in a hopelessly blue state (NY, hence the userid).  I'm sending money to conservative candidates--and helping the NY House delegation hold seats via money.

You're a great American.  I'm on a high right now as they just announced Texas polls have moved from Dewhurst 59, Cruz 34 in May to Cruz 49, Deuhurst 44 now.  Early runoff voting starts tomorrow.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2012, 05:19:52 PM »
What a coincidence, I'm growing tired of stupid, angry liberals.

As an I, but unlike the DUmmies we aren't racist. We're tired of them no matter their skin color.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2012, 06:11:33 PM »
You're a great American.  I'm on a high right now as they just announced Texas polls have moved from Dewhurst 59, Cruz 34 in May to Cruz 49, Deuhurst 44 now.  Early runoff voting starts tomorrow.

Until the redistricting takes effect, I'm still in NY-20, which is a Republican district (Gibson).  After that, I fall into NY-19, which currently is held by a Democrat (Tonko).  That's before the tsunami hits.  (Trust me, DUmb**** lurkers, it's coming.)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2012, 06:24:06 PM »
ladym55 (1,422 posts)

My last nerve was activated when I picked up my local paper on Wednesday to see pictures of the contentious county BOE meeting ... the room was packed with local tea partiers lobbying to make it HARDER for all of us to vote early. "Don't waste our tax dollars on off-site voting." Translate: Let's make sure that ALL of us need to wait in long lines to vote early. These weren't wealthy people ... they are the very people off-site early voting is for. The idea is to make it convenient so that working people will have an easier time voting. But, no, don't waste tax dollars on something that will benefit all of us because ... I don't know why.

The president visited my community last week and stayed in a local hotel. Oh, my. HOW DARE HE! He required SECURITY! THAT COST TAXPAYERS MONEY!!!! He apparently had a motorcade (duh) that inconvenienced people going to work. He sure had nerve (at least that's what I read in the LTTEs this week.) Silly me. I was so excited that the president visited here I sent all the articles to my children living out of state.

In addition to today's LTTE complaint entry about President Obama's visit, I learned that Mitt Romney has EVERY right to do exactly as he pleases with his money. It's his right. Taxes are bad. I also learned (something I read at least 3 times per week) that Obamacare is BAD and will kill business (and the bill is has too many pages). And Representative Betty Sutton hates business and hurts our local economy. (Hello? Remember "Cash for Clunkers"? That was Betty Sutton ... yep, she sure has done NOTHING to boost OUR local economy.)

I see a common thread in much of this .... the divide and conquer that Scott Walker boasted of in Wisconsin. The angry white people are SO afraid that some of THEIR money (which many don't have enough of to live comfortably) might go to someone undeserving (translate: person of color) It angers them that an African-American PRESIDENT gets "special treatment." They are so angry that they are irrational. It just wears me out dealing with the anger every day ... in the newspaper, on the job, and out in the community.

Well dummie... I'm tired of you too. Let me make a little list here of all the things I am tired of:

1. I'm tired of my taxes paying for food stamps when you folks are buying steak and brand name stuff, got smart phones, bling, driving nice cars, get your housing paid for, get your heating and cooling paid for, get your health care paid for while I am buying hamburger, buying in bulk, driving a older car THAT I PAID FOR!, paying for my house, paying the taxes on said house and car, working to pay for all the previous, and you want more.

2. I am tired of you bashing my religion

3. I am tired of you bashing my race

4. I am tired of you calling me racist when I disagree with a black man's opinion

5. I am tired of allowing a bunch of mexicans invading my country and being called racist. You support them or STFU.

6. I am tired of you telling me what my best interests are

7. I am tired of you bashing the country that allows you to freeload

8. I am tired of you bashing people that worked hard, didn't waste their money, maybe took a chance to open their own business just because they make more than you

9. In short dummkie...I AM TIRED OF YOU AND ALL YOU REPRESENT!! Listen carefully dummie!!! I do not care about you or your family. I do not care that you can't pursue your interests because it doesn't pay. I do not care about your student loans accrued getting a degree in dumbassery studies. I do not care that your life sucks in your opinion. In short, I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU ONE WHIT!!!! What I do care about is the gummint stealing my money under the threat of prison, money that could make my family's life easier, and giving it to you!!!

So do we understand each other now?

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2012, 06:26:51 PM »
Zalatix (5,954 posts)

:yawn:

No.....*chuckle* *snort*.  No, that's not why DUllard.

Head ------------>Desk.  Sure it is.  Keep thinking that way.  Everyone is swayed by big protests because you are swayed by big protests, mope.

Presence
Is
EVERYTHING.

No, fire power is everything, you flipping twink.

Bring it on asshole, we will send you crying to your non gender specific parent that you call mommy

You damn right.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2012, 06:29:14 PM »
I'm so tired of stupid, angry white people...so why don't you get a suicide vest and blow yourself and your fellow DUmmies up?
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2012, 06:42:34 PM »
You people are a bore.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2012, 08:50:44 PM »
It's not the Tea Party's fault that minorities are ridiculed for coming to a rally. WE welcome them....DUmmies make fun of them. Whose the racist?
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2012, 11:37:06 PM »

Yes sirree, BadDog. WI is Open For Buisness, and if June was any indication, WI is going to put Owebama OUT of buisness!

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2012, 04:39:46 AM »
Well dummie... I'm tired of you too. Let me make a little list here of all the things I am tired of:

1. I'm tired of my taxes paying for food stamps when you folks are buying steak and brand name stuff, got smart phones, bling, driving nice cars, get your housing paid for, get your heating and cooling paid for, get your health care paid for while I am buying hamburger, buying in bulk, driving a older car THAT I PAID FOR!, paying for my house, paying the taxes on said house and car, working to pay for all the previous, and you want more.

4. I am tired of you calling me racist when I disagree with a black man's opinion

5. I am tired of allowing a bunch of mexicans invading my country and being called racist. You support them or STFU.

8. I am tired of you bashing people that worked hard, didn't waste their money, maybe took a chance to open their own business just because they make more than you

9. In short dummkie...I AM TIRED OF YOU AND ALL YOU REPRESENT!! Listen carefully dummie!!! I do not care about you or your family. I do not care that you can't pursue your interests because it doesn't pay. I do not care about your student loans accrued getting a degree in dumbassery studies. I do not care that your life sucks in your opinion. In short, I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU ONE WHIT!!!! What I do care about is the gummint stealing my money under the threat of prison, money that could make my family's life easier, and giving it to you!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:  I agree 100%.  I'd like to add:  We'll invoke the Declaration of Independence, and the 2nd Amendment, if you keep pushing us.  You do not want to go there, DUmb****s, because we'd never be able to go back.  And, H5.

Chase her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2012, 05:30:37 AM »

Preach on, Perky!!!!   AMEN!

:cheersmate:  :clap: and   :hi5:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2012, 05:34:41 AM »

ladym55 (1,422 posts)

GOOD!  The only "advantage" I can see about "early voting" is it makes it easier for liberals to cheat.  It also cheapens the privilege of voting, by making it TOO easy.  If casting your vote is important to you, GET OFF YOUR ASS ON THE FIRST TUESDAY AFTER THE FIRST MONDAY IN NOVEMBER AND CAST YOUR F'N VOTE!

BTW, DUmbass, there's ALREADY a provision for "early voting".  It's called an F'N ABSENTEE BALLOT!!!!

Now, go **** YOURSELF!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 05:39:30 AM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.