Author Topic: I just need to rant.  (Read 263 times)

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
I just need to rant.
« on: June 29, 2012, 03:23:34 PM »
The past couple of weeks have been incredible. We have a President who picks and chooses what laws he will enforce, and not a word from anyone, but us "crazies" on the right,

The SC upholds part of the AZ law and Big Sis rushes out and says, check their status all you want we won't even answer the phone to deport them.

The AG lies to congress, at least twice, then just a couple of weeks ago as they were prosecuting Roger Clemmons for lying to congress I heard a soundbite of Holder saying how important it was to prosecute him for lying to congress.

Then yesterday our own chief justice of the SC not only allowed the mandate to stand, but rewrote the law so it could stand. It's like it's the 4th quarter there is a question on the final play of the game and the ref picks up the ball and scores for one of the teams.

Then the House finds Holder in contempt and today the DOJ says they won't prosecute Holder.

This is like a really bad episode of the Twilight Zone. Nothing about the past couple of weeks makes a damn bit of sense to me.
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: I just need to rant.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 03:27:11 PM »
Ohh I forgot another biggie, the courts rule that FL can purge illegal voters from the rolls, but they have to use the database from the DOJ, the DOJ of course is refusing to grant them access.  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.