Author Topic: Amazon Prime  (Read 3412 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Amazon Prime
« on: June 21, 2012, 03:07:04 PM »
Does anyone use the Instant Video option on Amazon Prime?  I'm trying to find out what free shows and movies I can check out, but there doesn't seem to be a way to sort them by price.  The UK version of 'Life on Mars' was free but I didn't find that out until I looked it up by name.

Amazon Prime also allows you to share items on other Kindles.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: Amazon Prime
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 06:06:08 PM »
Does anyone use the Instant Video option on Amazon Prime?  I'm trying to find out what free shows and movies I can check out, but there doesn't seem to be a way to sort them by price.  The UK version of 'Life on Mars' was free but I didn't find that out until I looked it up by name.

Amazon Prime also allows you to share items on other Kindles.

I love my Prime membership, I use it with Roku, my only problem with it is what you stated, you have to go looking for something in particular as opposed to browsing by Category like you can do with Netflix, also they don't have a queue like they do with Netflix, but I have been able to find things on Amazon that I couldn't find on Netflix. You also get free shipping on a lot of items, and you can borrow 1 book a month for free.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 06:36:13 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 07:27:17 PM »
Found it.

You have to go through a huge list though, unless you do a direct search of what you want and then narrow it down to see if it's Prime eligible.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 08:43:44 PM »
Looking at the free movies is like picking through the 3-for-$5 bin at Wal Mart. :lmao:

They do have some good movies available.  "Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles" is not one of them.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 10:32:33 PM »
This is great... How Beer Saved The World

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 11:05:09 PM »
Looking at the free movies is like picking through the 3-for-$5 bin at Wal Mart. :lmao:

They do have some good movies available.  "Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles" is not one of them.

:lmao:

I can't tell you how many times I watched these movies on Netflix :lmao:

[youtube=425,350]v_9C_ENfbO0[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]aiyRaxu5QNQ[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]AqZlCWkH4P0[/youtube]