Author Topic: Why hasn't anyone in the media asked Hillary point blank if she's ever used drug  (Read 3632 times)

Offline Lauri

CTD  Donating Member  (470 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Jan-14-08 04:46 PM
Original message
Why hasn't anyone in the media asked Hillary point blank if she's ever used drugs?

Edited on Mon Jan-14-08 05:02 PM by CTD
It sure seems like a logical follow-up to all of this sliming of Obama?

I don't get it.

If I had to bet, I'm betting she did.

Edited to fix unfortunate typo.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2682273

Offline Lauri

napi21  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Jan-14-08 05:20 PM
Response to Original message
20. Oh for god sake. Why the hell does it matter to you so much?

This came up with Bill and he answered it...even IF a lot of people didn't believe him. They asked * and he simply said I did a lot of thinkgs in my past that were wrong adn I'm not proud of. The reason they're asking Barack is because the guy put it in his book...RECENTLY!

There's something ELSE I've been hearing and it's starting to piss me off! Anyone who grew up in the 60's and claims they didn't smoke pot is a liar!

I heard it several times on cspan WJ several times in the past and again this morning. I've heard it on numerous pregressive talk shows, and again twice today! All that's saying is if someone does ask Hillary and she says no, they won't believe here anyway! Well, I grew up in the 60's and I NEVER smoked pot or took any other drugs. I did smoke regular OTC cigaretts and still do.

If you want to ask her, go ask, but don't come back bitching because you didn't like the answer you got!

Offline ReardenSteel

I guess that question is not "Gardenia" approved. (??)
http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/houseplants/types_common.html
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
She's married to a serial rapist and liar...of course she's on something.

I'm guessing Prozac or Thorazine.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Lord Undies

I would totally believe Hillary Clinton if she said she never smoked marijuana.  She is too much of a control freak to lower her guard long enough to get high.  She always has been.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
I would totally believe Hillary Clinton if she said she never smoked marijuana.  She is too much of a control freak to lower her guard long enough to get high.  She always has been.
Personally, Hillary could say the sun sets in the west, and I'd still want to verify it with a compass.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Lord Undies

Personally, Hillary could say the sun sets in the west, and I'd still want to verify it with a compass.

You have a point.  She would have to admit to it to get me to believe she never did. 

Offline Lacarnut

napi21  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) If you want to ask her, go ask, but don't come back bitching because you didn't like the answer you got!

The reason I would want the question asked is because I would to see her squirm. Not that it would make any difference if i was deciding on what D. I was voting for. I would like to see the same tenacity in digging into the lives of Democrats as those reporters that have dug into Repubs. 

Offline Lauri

yeah, that'll never happen either.

just look at the debates.. they only ask the 'hard' questions to the Republicans.. the Dems either cant handle the tv station or the commentators..

all of them are big sissies..

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
I would rather see her asked about ...FBI files in the White House,hidden from supoena records from the Rose Law firm,Vince Fosters office being sterilized while LE was kept out,her friends from China that have fled the country,sweetheart equity deals,Sandy Bergers thievery.....You know little things like that.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
I would totally believe Hillary Clinton if she said she never smoked marijuana.  She is too much of a control freak to lower her guard long enough to get high.   She always has been.

Except for that one time when she said "I do".  :rotf:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
I would rather see her asked about ...FBI files in the White House,hidden from supoena records from the Rose Law firm,Vince Fosters office being sterilized while LE was kept out,her friends from China that have fled the country,sweetheart equity deals,Sandy Bergers thievery.....You know little things like that.

Hell, even ask her about her duties in the Clinton White House and why she refused to release the papers. Anything like that.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies