Author Topic: I get to vote for Dennis Kucinich tomorrow! YAY!!  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Lauri

I get to vote for Dennis Kucinich tomorrow! YAY!!
« on: January 14, 2008, 10:36:34 PM »
shugah  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Jan-14-08 10:42 PM
Original message

i know, i know, i'm in michigan and it's not going to make any difference in any way whatsoever. still, i'm glad i get to cast my primary vote for the candidate i really support. it's kinda cool :-) (and a ***BONUS*** there was actually a Kucinich ad run while i was watching Keith tonight.) after tomorrow, i can proceed to the GE in a state of calmness and peace of mind.

i read the pleas for crossover votes to mittens. my thought process on that was along the lines of, yeah, sure, i'm going to get the republican ballot *shudder* and go into the booth. i'll start to fill in the little circle next to 'Romney', and i'll start gagging. i'll try to force myself, and as i puke all over the floor of the voting booth, i'll hear the poll workers murmuring, "oh great! another crossover voter."

regarding the support for the republics in my rural town - the most signs i have seen are for ron paul (no surprise if you know the history of livingston county), i have seen 2 signs and a few bumper stickers for mittens. i have seen no mccain support at all, although according to the local rag "Walking into a packed crowd chanting "Mac is back," Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., received a very warm welcome when he stopped in Livingston County Sunday afternoon for a town hall meeting."

no dem signs at all except for one very large VOTE UNCOMMITTED.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2685249

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: I get to vote for Dennis Kucinich tomorrow! YAY!!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 01:35:38 AM »
Oh my.

And I get to vote for the "local business of the year" award tomorrow.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 09:22:47 AM »
shugah  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Jan-14-08 10:42 PM
Original message

i know, i know, i'm in michigan and it's not going to make any difference in any way whatsoever. still, i'm glad i get to cast my primary vote for the candidate i really support. it's kinda cool :-) (and a ***BONUS*** there was actually a Kucinich ad run while i was watching Keith tonight.) after tomorrow, i can proceed to the GE in a state of calmness and peace of mind.In other words "YAY,I get to completely waste my vote tommorrow!"  :whatever:

i read the pleas for crossover votes to mittens. my thought process on that was along the lines of, yeah, sure, i'm going to get the republican ballot *shudder* and go into the booth. i'll start to fill in the little circle next to 'Romney', and i'll start gagging. i'll try to force myself, and as i puke all over the floor of the voting booth, i'll hear the poll workers murmuring, "oh great! another crossover voter."

regarding the support for the republics in my rural town - the most signs i have seen are for ron paul (no surprise if you know the history of livingston county), i have seen 2 signs and a few bumper stickers for mittens. i have seen no mccain support at all, although according to the local rag "Walking into a packed crowd chanting "Mac is back," Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., received a very warm welcome when he stopped in Livingston County Sunday afternoon for a town hall meeting."

no dem signs at all except for one very large VOTE UNCOMMITTED.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2685249

Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 09:44:38 AM »
Oh Boy! I get to flush my vote down the toilet! Yippee!
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 09:47:28 AM »
I voted to by milk today.  I'm out.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 11:08:07 AM »
shugah  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Jan-14-08 10:42 PM
Original message

i know, i know, i'm in michigan and it's not going to make any difference in any way whatsoever. still, i'm glad i get to cast my primary vote for the candidate i really support. it's kinda cool  (and a ***BONUS*** there was actually a Kucinich ad run while i was watching Keith tonight.) after tomorrow, i can proceed to the GE in a state of calmness and peace of mind.

The obligatory:

►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄