Author Topic: To the almost 50% of the American electorate....  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: To the almost 50% of the American electorate....
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 04:25:14 PM »
Aviation Pro and his "Partner" must have had a fight over who is on top again.
Obviously lost that argument.  :whistling:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012, 04:26:47 PM »
Obviously lost that argument.  :whistling:

Does it show?  :fuelfire:

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 04:36:16 PM »
Limbaugh hit on this topic earlier. The Dem media is already blaming the 40% voting against Obama in DEMOCRAT ONLY PRIMARIES on racism.

That's right they called their own voters racists. So either they will buckle under the pressure and hop back on the Barry Bandwagon, or they will get fed up being dissed by their own and stay home in November.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 04:39:36 PM »
That should convince voters to change their minds.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 04:40:19 PM »
That's right they called their own voters racists. So either they will buckle under the pressure and hop back on the Barry Bandwagon, or they will get fed up being dissed by their own and stay home in November.

Naaa - DU has already equivocated all the Democrat 'turncoats' as Republicans, protest votes, and disinformation. None of it is real according to them.  :loser:

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 04:43:15 PM »
Naaa - DU has already equivocated all the Democrat 'turncoats' as Republicans, protest votes, and disinformation. None of it is real according to them.  :loser:

Of course they did, however I am speaking of reality, a concept as foreign as a job to the DUmmies.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2012, 04:46:56 PM »
Lurch the ****ing StiffTM

FOUL

You can NOT use our nick names for loser Kerry on our guy.  :asssmack:

Offline Porfiry

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Never ever, never ever give up
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2012, 04:50:21 PM »
Then there is the college classic, "Sexual Self-Control" by Sandra Fluke.
We are holding the fort in San Francisco.  Send reinforcements.

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2012, 04:53:14 PM »
Re: Aviation Pro:  You hate him because he's a successful, family oriented black man who is the epitome of balanced leadership.

In other words, you ****ing thrice divorced, laid off (because you were too stupid or lazy minded to see what corporate America - LTFS'sTM America - does to people like you) wads of walking phlegm, he is everything you're not.

So go ahead and vote your racism and hatred you ****ing assclowns. When the President returns to office he will still do everything in his power to include you in righting the ship from the disaster of the last boy blunder administration.

Go **** yourselves you miserable dicks.

I am wondering.  If republicans voting against the President for another 4 year term is a racist act, would democrats that voted for Ben Cardin in his race for the Senate against Michael Steele be racists also?  

The "racist " card is played too much to have any meaning anymore.  I am going to vote against Obama for the same reasons that I voted against him 4 years ago.  HE IS NOT QUALIFIED.  And even after 4 years OJT, he is still NOT QUALIFIED!
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 04:54:28 PM »
After the plane is hooked up to the jetway, a team of "Aviation Pros" comes out to empty the restroom holding tanks.

That's as close as this DUmpmonkey ever came to piloting a commercial aircraft.

Offline redwhit

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 05:03:07 PM »
  • Miskie's Banned Democratic Underground Moles. In Alphabetical Order.

• Winning Friends Across Borders by Iverglass

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 05:13:36 PM »
DUmmies sure prove the wise saying from "Idiot BoyMonkey Bush", "The soft bigotry of low expectation".

Everything Obama does is wondrous and fantastic, cause you know, he's black.  Shhhhhh :wink:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2012, 09:06:41 PM »
Quote from:
Aviation Pro

To the almost 50% of the American electorate....

Here's my best landing, which happens to coincide with my best arguments:

Fix-a-rated

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2012, 09:07:59 PM »
Fix-a-rated

He only wishes that he could land that well.  :-)

Offline movie buff

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2012, 08:41:28 AM »
He really is pathetic.
Notice how he in no way attempts to make any sort of logical defense of Obama, he instead just relies on literally the only strategy the DUmmies and liberals in general can use to deflect criticism against Obama: Having anyone who disagrees with Obama on any issue openly accused of racism without any proof. It doesn't matter how astute and valid their criticisms are, he and the other DUmmies apparently possess some form of telepathy which somehow lets them see that the critics are REALLY only motivated by racism!
"You hate him because he's a successful, family oriented black man who is the epitome of balanced leadership."
1. Successful? His successes were achieved through guilt- tripping, class warfare promotion, emotional manipulation of gullible people like you DUmmies, and constant use of his trusty, all- purpose race card.
2. Family oriented? He barely mentions/ acknowledges his family, unless his repulsive warthog of a wife forces him to do so. He also regularly puts his full support behind measures that are deliberately designed around destroying the American family.
3. He is not black; He is of mixed race, born to a white mother and a father with far more Arabic blood than African.
4. Balanced leadership? His leadership started far left, and became more so every minute. His interactions with those who disagree with him have gone from telling them "Side with me on everything or else I'll shut you out of every policy meeting!", to openly encouraging hatred against them on national television in his long- winded speeches. He has no interest in being a true leader, someone who makes a positive impact on his country, is exclusively motivated by a desire to help others, and is remembered fondly in history books; He's basically the equivalent of a dumb high school jock who runs for class president just because he wants to live it up and party and order people around, without caring about any of the obligations and responsibilities that come with his position, wins it by turning the election into a popularity contest, and responds to any criticisms of him made by the smart kids by throwing cheap insults at them in public.

Offline Karin

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2012, 09:54:34 AM »
USA4ME, that's the second time today you made me laugh with your fixors.   :rofl:

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2012, 10:15:01 AM »
I just found out that our boy AvPro works for Jet Blue, and even found a pic of him:

Yeah, sucks to be you, DUmmies.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford