Author Topic: Rush Babes for America  (Read 5297 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Rush Babes for America
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2012, 11:53:14 PM »
Rush said on his tuesday show that he estimated the NAGS membership at 250,000. And that for far too long they've been able to claim they represent ALL women.  He said he has more women listening to his show at any given time than are NOW members and Rush Babes will prove that.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 11:56:12 PM by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2012, 12:11:31 AM »
I wonder if any of the nows nags are married to a member of the opposite sex? :???:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline thundley4

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2012, 12:23:41 AM »
I wonder if any of the nows nags are married to a member of the opposite sex? :???:

Did you mean are NAGS acting as beards for gay men?

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2012, 12:36:01 AM »
Did you mean are NAGS acting as beards for gay men?
You not a nice man. :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2012, 01:08:40 AM »
Me too   :-)

Yup, me too...he's got more members than the NAGS and they've been trying to attract wimmins for decades. What's wrong with being called a babe, anyway? Better a babe than a hag.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline sybilll

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2012, 01:53:53 AM »
<<------------ Proud RushBabe, too.  And I raised my daughter to be a RushBabe as well.  She could debate Sally Kohn or Jehmu Green with half her brain tied behind her back. 

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2012, 01:57:01 AM »
Rush Limbaugh's Undeniable Truth of Life #24:

24. Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2012, 02:14:21 AM »
Yup, me too...he's got more members than the NAGS and they've been trying to attract wimmins for decades. What's wrong with being called a babe, anyway? Better a babe than a hag.

Cindie
I debated with myself about saying anything. For some reason, you're comment sparked an old memory.
A bit off topic, but, since it's your comment that did it, I'll put it here.
Not so many years ago, I tranfered into a high-school for my senior year.
Senior year, last year, no ties to anybody....as in Misfit.
There were a few of us mis-fits. Most because they just didn't fit in, or were new, like me.
One girl was extremely large, and I do mean large. I'll never forget her.
Wonderful girl with mot a care in the world, and a friend to anyone that would have her.
She was shunned and ridiculed by all the jocks and anybody wishing they were.
Years later, she shows up at a class reunion wearing a slinky red dress.
Big shot jocks acted like a pack of puppies in heat.
It was fun to watch when she came over and sat with us mis-fits.
She was the absolute antithesis of Nads.
She never whined about how people treated her. She never whined about how she looked.
Her inner beauty overcame her physical. That inner beauty finally came out.
Nads could learn a lot from that girl.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2012, 07:02:31 AM »
Lessee...

BEG and Bally

--or--

Nadin and CaliforniaPiggy

Traveshamockery or LynneSin.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2012, 08:43:27 AM »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2012, 09:04:54 AM »
<<<<<Proud to be a Rush Babe!

I'm in as well and there's not a thing wrong with being a "babe"!!
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2012, 09:12:14 AM »
I'm in as well and there's not a thing wrong with being a "babe"!!

Why do you hate yourself so much? [/NOW mode]

:-)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2012, 09:12:21 AM »
<<<<<Proud to be a Rush Babe!

ditto!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2012, 09:12:59 AM »
the official group has over 50k members so far and there is an anti-Rush babes for america and it has 162 likes  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2012, 09:16:44 AM »
This forum is living proof that Conservative women are babes.

:yahoo:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2012, 09:23:57 AM »
This forum is living proof that Conservative women are babes.

:yahoo:

:pms:

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2012, 09:29:00 AM »
As do I, but I rarely hear it except from the barmaid at a Waffle House.

Your Waffle House has a bar?  Damn!  Why doesn't mine?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2012, 09:49:34 AM »
zbdent
6. gotta be either one fugly group

Uh, yeah....

... or the type who normally have to clean the $20s

from their G-strings ... and are glad they don't have to dance so much for their money now ...

Actually, DUmbass, that's not true.  The "sexworkers" belong to you turds; conservative women have more pride than to take their clothes off in front of a dark room full of lecherous cretins.  Additionally, conservative men know that you can't turn a whore into a wife and we'd rather not have to deal with emotionally retarded little girls whose daddy's didn't pay enough attention to them.

No, mouth-breathers, we tend to put our women on pedestals, hold their hands while they walk beside us, seek their counsel and listen to their wisdom when we sometimes can't see another option,  ravage them in our bedrooms, depend on them as an extension of ourselves as they are extensions of us, love them for their independent minds which makes our lives easier, cherish them as the wonderful gifts from God that they are, and marvel at how tough they can be when it's needed.

Bitchy, trashy, liberal whores have none of those qualities and are not deserving of a conservative man - ain't that right, sarai'maboobie?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Karin

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2012, 09:53:10 AM »
and there is an anti-Rush babes for america and it has 162 likes  
 :rotf:

This is great, and I love the pushback.  Dems think they "own" women?  Think again.  

I really liked the quotes posted on page 1.  Reasonable, grounded, calm.  There's no screeching and hyperbolic histrionics that would come from liberal left wymyns.  

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2012, 09:57:00 AM »
zbdent
6. gotta be either one fugly group... or the type who normally have to clean the $20s

from their G-strings ... and are glad they don't have to dance so much for their money now ...

Keep believing that DUmmie.

We all know that the combination of smart AND sexy scares the hell out of metrosexual Libtards like you.

Myself on the other hand...

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2012, 10:12:46 AM »

One gets flowers from the garden.

The other gets the garden rake.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2012, 10:20:16 AM »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2012, 12:11:03 PM »
Their view that conservative women are homely just proves they are delusional on all other subjects. All you have to do is look at the women here and the ones on DU and it will showcase how nutty they are.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2012, 12:12:41 PM »

Are you comparing me to LynneSin?  Should I feel insulted?????

:mental:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2012, 12:15:16 PM »

Are you comparing me to LynneSin?  Should I feel insulted?????

:mental:

No way anyone could compare LynnSin to you Em. You are beautiful, I know because I have met you in person!