Author Topic: Nadine, just take your ass back to Mexico for good (nadin gets it, 05-10)  (Read 3942 times)

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Nadine, just take your ass back to Mexico for good.
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2012, 07:54:38 AM »
That guy is kind of creepy looking. :rotf:

Like they say, beauty is skin deep, but ugly is to the bone.

And as I've said before, I bet she was a hoot at the Wives Meetings (since changed to Spouses Meetings to placate the PC-crowd.) 

Assuming she ever went.  Assuming she was ever told.  Again, to be forced to be the one to call her on the phone tree...aw, ****!  Why's it gotta be me???
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Sorry, I put so many quotes together I sometimes forget to comment on the quote.

Lets see, if ya held everyone here to only 5 comments finding fault with me, it just might be considered squelching Freedom of Speech!

Does that make it more understandable, buma?
Yes, and that is a level more intricate than I imagined. I imagine the rule being, only 5 people can block one other forum member. Once a forum member has been blocked by 5 others, no one else can block that member, they HAVE to read or at least see that members posts.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.