Author Topic: A good all-purpose response to your GOPer Facebook friends...  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
LuckyTheDog

A good all-purpose response to your GOPer Facebook friends...

Last edited Sun May 6, 2012, 08:40 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

... when they complain about Obama's economic performance:

Gee, let's slash taxes for the rich, end Medicare and start a war with Iran (the key pillars of the Romney plan) and see if that helps. And, oh, we could also lay off tens of thousands more cops, teachers and firefighters in the name of "lowering unemployment." Yep, that would be smart.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/125135108

Yep that will shut us right up, we will be so dazzled by the brilliance that we will jump out of the bushes and register as democrats right away.  :rotf:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
Re: A good all-purpose response to your GOPer Facebook friends...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 03:54:02 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/125135108

Yep that will shut us right up, we will be so dazzled by the brilliance that we will jump out of the bushes and register as democrats right away.  :rotf:

:lol:
Don't forget to applaud as well, the audience and/or the converted must applaud during a "Bouncy".
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 04:09:21 PM »
:lol:
Don't forget to applaud as well, the audience and/or the converted must applaud during a "Bouncy".

And someone needs to have tears in their eyes now.  :rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 05:01:20 PM »
Please don't.  I see too much idiotic crap on Facebook as it is now.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 05:21:59 PM »
And someone needs to have tears in their eyes now.  :rotf:

I do, FROM LAMO!!!!    :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 01:46:54 AM »
Wow, that's profoundly stupid.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams