Author Topic: poll: where were you during the Scamdal?  (Read 6418 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: poll: where were you during the Scamdal?
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2012, 07:50:30 PM »
It always cracks me up when you mention that coach killed the red round one.  Hi 5.

Me too.

It sets the pie-and-jam primitive, the grasswire primitive, off, scurrying around for her deerhunter cap and magnifying glass, going out again in zealous pursuit of finding the smoking gun.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2012, 07:54:25 PM »
It always cracks me up when you mention that coach killed the red round one.  Hi 5.

Well, you know franksolich is a nice guy. In fact he's one of the nicest guys one could ever hope to meet.

Part of his niceness is manifested in humility and self-deprecation, so he always declines to take credit for the sodomite's timely passing.

But those of us who followed the saga in real time know better.

It's easy to doubt that coach is a stone-cold killer, but remember Chuck Barris was a CIA hitman while hosting The Gong Show.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2012, 08:10:09 PM »
If franksolich killed Andy, then he also killed Steve Jobs.

Andy had a form of cancer that rarely responds to treatment for any length of time.

Andy knew his time was limited and threw himself into the whole verified voting thing in the hopes of leaving a legacy. He failed. It happens.

None of the Primitives, so far as I know, threw themselves into Andy's cause after his death. In fact, whenever any state attempts to verify voting by making a photo ID a requirement of voting, the Primitives only cry "racism."

The Primitives can kiss Duke Nukum's ass.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2012, 09:17:35 PM »
I remember one military story where a camel exploded while he and his unit where out on patrol that allegedly happened during the first gulf war.

I remember one prison story where the prisoners found out they had been fed zoo grade meat.

I remember some story, maybe the one that got him sent to "prison" where he and/or his brother stole a plane a flew it into Mexico, or something.

I remember he claimed he had some trigger event in his life that caused him to want to live life like it was a Jerry Bruckheimer movie.

I also remember a claim that he owned  a gas station that he was able to buy because he treated someone well in prison. The details elude me.

I think you are onto something. He lives his life like a movie, in this case Jerry Bruckheimer movie. I am guessing the real SA is a bored person and one day concocts a bunch of lies. 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:24:08 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2012, 09:21:36 PM »
If franksolich killed Andy, then he also killed Steve Jobs.

Coach never laid a glove on Jobs.

But if poor stupid Beth had run a crooked scam to pay for his treatment, coach would have iced him, too.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2012, 09:30:43 PM »
Coach never laid a glove on Jobs.

But if poor stupid Beth had run a crooked scam to pay for his treatment, coach would have iced him, too.

I paid some attention to Scamdy, but didn't know the exact nature of it other than some questionable fundraising.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2012, 06:40:34 AM »
I paid some attention to Scamdy, but didn't know the exact nature of it other than some questionable fundraising.

Uh huh.

I always thought it funny, the "open and honest" election primitives being against open and honest fund-raisers.

The bottom line was, and is, that poor stupid Beth was trying to raise money for an operation that had already been had a couple of months previously, and in Seattle, not Baltimore, and for purposes other than medical bills.

No one will ever know the "why" of it, because that's been frozen in poor stupid Beth's now-petrified, now fossilized, cerebral-cells, and can't come out.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2012, 10:18:11 AM »
Uh huh.

I always thought it funny, the "open and honest" election primitives being against open and honest fund-raisers.

The bottom line was, and is, that poor stupid Beth was trying to raise money for an operation that had already been had a couple of months previously, and in Seattle, not Baltimore, and for purposes other than medical bills.

No one will ever know the "why" of it, because that's been frozen in poor stupid Beth's now-petrified, now fossilized, cerebral-cells, and can't come out.

There were so much details. I do remember the Seattle and Baltimore thing.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2012, 10:23:14 AM »
I do believe that he is on CU.

He came clean before the old CU was over ran with paulbots. All was forgiven.

He still posts there, just not very often.  His new name is Speedy.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2012, 10:37:47 AM »
He still posts there, just not very often.  His new name is Speedy.

Yeah, I know.

I just didn't think that his new name was important.

I don't condone what he did but life is too short to hold grudges or anger all of the time. All of my disgust is focused on DUmmies and the democrat party. They are a cancerous disease.

The only democrat that I like as of today is dead Ted. He needs company.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2012, 08:35:54 PM »
I remember one military story where a camel exploded while he and his unit where out on patrol that allegedly happened during the first gulf war.

I remember one prison story where the prisoners found out they had been fed zoo grade meat.

I remember some story, maybe the one that got him sent to "prison" where he and/or his brother stole a plane a flew it into Mexico, or something.

I remember he claimed he had some trigger event in his life that caused him to want to live life like it was a Jerry Bruckheimer movie.

I also remember a claim that he owned  a gas station that he was able to buy because he treated someone well in prison. The details elude me.

I was a lurker at Cu in those days. I remember his story well. If I recall... he got out of prison, on a life sentence, due to some technicality, something about mandatory sentences, and ended up working for some gas station where the owner let him sleep in one of the bays and then eventually bought the place. Then he showed a pic of his hummer. Along with his stories bout how he was in Somalia, etc. Then he said he went bankrupt due to some major customer at the garage stiffing him. I knew speed addiction was a never a Ranger because if a former Ranger had ever got busted for some major weight, like he said, it would have been all over the news. He also said something about his brother or somebody coming into his house and shooting his ass.  :bs:

Just way too much crap to believe. He eventually said his military service was as a commo guy when he got outed. Then said some Ranger came to his garage and dressed him down and he took it. Waaay too much BS.  :bs:

Anyway... I never wanted to join that site and call him out because of Gator and his moral clarity BS. Gator is an asshole. You listening Gator? You're an asshole!!!   Well... I always liked Frank's posts. And then one day... Frank "went away" from CU. Well I googled Franksolich eventually and found him here and lurked for a while. Then while on a 12 pack of Michelob one Saturday nite, I decided to join.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  :-)

Anyway... I remember the scamdy. It was... great! Kept me on the edge of my seat. Sorry the man died and all that, but he was a con artist like speed addiction. Probably the only thing either of them regret is getting caught.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2012, 09:00:48 PM »
He still posts there, just not very often.  His new name is Speedy.
I think Speedy is banned from CU.

Yeah, I know.

I just didn't think that his new name was important.

I don't condone what he did but life is too short to hold grudges or anger all of the time. All of my disgust is focused on DUmmies and the democrat party. They are a cancerous disease.

The only democrat that I like as of today is dead Ted. He needs company.
I don't have any grudge against SA either. I knew he was lying before he was exposed.

I was a lurker at Cu in those days. I remember his story well. If I recall... he got out of prison, on a life sentence, due to some technicality, something about mandatory sentences, and ended up working for some gas station where the owner let him sleep in one of the bays and then eventually bought the place. Then he showed a pic of his hummer. Along with his stories bout how he was in Somalia, etc. Then he said he went bankrupt due to some major customer at the garage stiffing him. I knew speed addiction was a never a Ranger because if a former Ranger had ever got busted for some major weight, like he said, it would have been all over the news. He also said something about his brother or somebody coming into his house and shooting his ass.  :bs:

Just way too much crap to believe. He eventually said his military service was as a commo guy when he got outed. Then said some Ranger came to his garage and dressed him down and he took it. Waaay too much BS.  :bs:

Anyway... I never wanted to join that site and call him out because of Gator and his moral clarity BS. Gator is an asshole. You listening Gator? You're an asshole!!!   Well... I always liked Frank's posts. And then one day... Frank "went away" from CU. Well I googled Franksolich eventually and found him here and lurked for a while. Then while on a 12 pack of Michelob one Saturday nite, I decided to join.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  :-)

Anyway... I remember the scamdy. It was... great! Kept me on the edge of my seat. Sorry the man died and all that, but he was a con artist like speed addiction. Probably the only thing either of them regret is getting caught.

The gas station story was another one. Gator is no longer at CU.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2012, 09:05:14 PM »
I haven't been to CU since I found this place. I'm a one site guy!!!!   :-)
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2012, 09:55:06 PM »
I DO miss AnonymousArmy! He just kind of disappeared after this whole thing faded away.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2012, 10:15:52 PM »
I DO miss AnonymousArmy! He just kind of disappeared after this whole thing faded away.

Me, too.

But the mission was accomplished, and alas there was nothing else holding us all together, other than that we'd all served under the hostile fire of primitives who observed no boundaries, exhibited no decency.

Towards the end, I think everybody was just.....worn out, drained.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2012, 11:08:44 PM »
Me, too.

But the mission was accomplished, and alas there was nothing else holding us all together, other than that we'd all served under the hostile fire of primitives who observed no boundaries, exhibited no decency.

Towards the end, I think everybody was just.....worn out, drained.
Well, anyway, thanks for your service.

It was funnier than hell for us bystanders, and you did finally ice the bugger.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2012, 01:18:02 AM »
I was right there with you, frank, on the ENORMOUS and hugely entertaining DUmmie FUnnies threads. This was before I became DUFU co-host, but, like you, I followed the Andy Stephenson Situation very closely and participated in all of the DUFUs. It was one of the most memorable times I've had on the internets.

Yeah I was in the middle of it on two different forums as well. CU and Free Republic. Posting info reposting info that Frank was putting up at FR over in CU and at one point confronting WillPitt on CU and rendering him unable to respond.

It was a crazy few days. I'm still waiting for Pitts army of ninja lawyers to arrive at my front door.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2012, 01:30:48 AM »
SA did make some wild claims, didn't he?  I wonder what happened to him?

He's still around at CU. after the crash he changed his name to IRRC Speedy.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2012, 01:41:40 AM »
Kelvin Mace   (1000+ posts)             Fri Jun-03-05 11:30 PM
Original message
It has come to my attention that an "anti-Andy Stephenson" domain

has been registered in my name.

Some clown, (J'Accuse, Bev Harris!) has registered or had a stooge register the domain scamdy.com. "Scamdy" is the childish nickname freepers have created for Andy in their vile postings at FR and CU.

I can only assume the intent of this person was to create a site mokcing or attacking Andy, then when the WhoIs registry was checked, it would look like I was being disloyal and we would have another 600 post thread arguing the evidence for and against me.

The end result, more discord and mistrust at DU, Bev Harris and her fellow Freepers laughing their ass off at my expense.

The registration info has my home address (which is not used in my other domain registrations) and uses a phone number I only give to my artists and writers. Of all the people who would know that number, only Bev knew the number had a connection to Andy and "scamdy".

I will know soon enough since the person who registered the domain still had to pay with their credit card. I have contacted the registrar and my attorney. I am exploring legal action and what laws may have been broken.

I WILL prosecute!

Please keep this kicked and be on the look out for similar dirty tricks.

Here is the registry listing:

WHOIS Search Results for: SCAMDY.COM

The information below is provided by NAMES4EVER for personal use only.
NAMES4EVER does not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a query, you
agree that you will use this information only for lawful purposes and
that; under no circumstances will you use this information from
NAMES4EVER to: (a) allow, enable, or otherwise support the
transmission of mass commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail;
(b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to
NAMES4EVER and (c) sell the information. NAMES4EVER reserves the right
to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree
to abide by this policy by NAMES4EVER. NAMES4EVER is ICANN accredited
Registrar for .com .org and .net domain names.

Domain name: scamdy.com

Registrant:
David Allan (HCPKL) andyscam@gmail.com
United States
Phone: (336)4540098 x

Administrative Contact:
David Allan (FKNFF) andyscam@gmail.com
United States

Technical Contact:
David Allan (HCPKL) andyscam@gmail.com
ADDRESS DELETED
United States

Billing Contact:
David Allan (5HWPL) andyscam@gmail.com
United States

Record last updated on 2005-06-02 00:00:00
Record created on 2005-06-02 00:00:00
Record expires on 2006-06-03 00:00:00

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.abac.com 216.55.128.4
ns2.abac.com

Registration Service Provider: AplusNet(APRO)
apro-n4e-racc@abac.com
http://www.aplus.net
Registrar: NAMES4EVER, http://www.names4ever.com
Registry Status: ACTIVE

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x3783013

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2012, 01:57:44 AM »
What a mess. Many of the originals from there are here or at CU today.

RN?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2012, 08:55:23 AM »

That was s-o-o-o-o funny, the allegations of the malicious cartoon character primitive, the "Kevin Malice" primitive.

This was before franksolich was invited into the inner group of Scamdy; there'd been some hesitation about inviting me aboard because of my undeserved reputation and the unfair perception of me as a "loose cannon."

franksolich may be a loose cannon, but I'm not that loose.

But anyway, no hard feelings.

The original Scamdy had been built by the members of democraticunderground involved in checking out the scam, but it got taken down only a day or so before I was invited to join, because of the malicious cartoon character's whining--as if he and other Democrats, liberals, and primitives haven't practiced deception before.

It was put back up, and lo and behold, franksolich was the new owner of Scamdy, at $9.95 per month.

An angry newspaper reporter in Seattle confronted me, demanding to know the "whats" of it, but I could not answer for what'd happened before franksolich was involved; I'd been told the previous owner was registered under the name of the malicious cartoon character's pet dog.  I'm sure he thought I was lying, but I wasn't.

Scamdy under my ownership remained unmolested for a couple of years thereafter, until I finally decided to let it die.  I announced this at our old home (that I was going to let it lapse), but then when it did die, Fat Che boasted that franksolich had "forgotten" to renew it, and snapped it up for himself.

I hadn't forgotten a damned thing; I purposely let the site die.

I have no idea what Fat Che did with Scamdy under his ownership.

The malicious cartoon character, the most boring primitive ever--who hated the prominent election fraud activist because he'd tried to cheat her, and she wouldn't let him cheat her--is not going to believe this, but Bev Harris had no connection, no connection whatsoever, with Scamdy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2012, 09:12:31 AM »
I have no idea what Fat Che did with Scamdy under his ownership.

I just checked.

www.scamdy.com now redirects to Big Jerry's salon.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2012, 09:26:25 AM »
I just checked.

www.scamdy.com now redirects to Big Jerry's salon.

Thanks, sir; I wondered, but I wasn't curious enough to check it out myself.

As you know, Fat Che was notorious for trying to blackmail his fellow primitives on Skins's island, the most elemental "trick" of his being collecting ISP (internet service provider) numbers, and going from there.

I always had this "picture" of Fat Che sitting at the kitchen table, shirtless, his big belly hanging over and down in front, nearly sagging to the floor, as he scissored ISP numbers off of sheets of paper, pasting them into a book, as if he were collecting postage-stamps.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2012, 10:44:09 AM »
So to recap this scam, a bunch of libs got upset that someone wanted money for a cause, the libs donated, then got upset when the money wasn't used the way they intended, or wanted ? So let's say a conservative had money taken from them at the threat of gunpoint, and the money was used in a manner the conservative disagreed with...

Edited to add "n"
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 10:50:17 AM by obumazombie »
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du