Author Topic: Hey DUmmies!  (Read 666 times)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Hey DUmmies!
« on: April 25, 2012, 11:07:09 AM »
SUCK IT LONG AND HARD YOU ASSHOLES.

This:   http://pjmedia.com/zombie/2012/04/16/tea-party-rallies-for-romney-in-san-francisco/?singlepage=true

IS IN YOUR BACK YARD.

Oh one other thing, I believe that the picture with all the palm trees................ IS ZUCCOTTI PARK.

:rofl:    :yahoo:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Hey DUmmies!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 11:24:45 AM »

This:   http://pjmedia.com/zombie/2012/04/16/tea-party-rallies-for-romney-in-san-francisco/?singlepage=true

IS IN YOUR BACK YARD.

Oh one other thing, I believe that the picture with all the palm trees................ IS ZUCCOTTI PARK.

I hate to burst your bubble, but this was in San Francisco not NYC. :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 11:32:18 AM »

IS IN YOUR BACK YARD.

But..  but...  That can't be.  I've been told by trolls on FR that TEA partiers and real conservatives would rather have Obama than Romney!
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 11:56:04 AM »
I hate to burst your bubble, but this was in San Francisco not NYC. :-)

Awwww  dammit, well it's the park the OWS idjits used.  :thatsright:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 11:57:43 AM »
But..  but...  That can't be.  I've been told by trolls on FR that TEA partiers and real conservatives would rather have Obama than Romney!

That and that the Tea Party is "dead".

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 12:01:36 PM »
I am surprised San Fransisco allowed a tea party rally.

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 12:04:13 PM »
It's Justin Herman Plaza, I took pics of it back in October.  I'll bet the Tea Party leaves it spotless.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 12:10:59 PM »

Awwww  dammit, well it's the park the OWS idjits used.  :thatsright:
I thought you did it on purpose to tweak the DUmmies.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/02/wisconsin-protests-fox-news-sacramento_n_830314.html
Fox News Uses Footage From California Rally In Segment On Wisconsin Protests (VIDEO)

http://betterment.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4754073
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 12:15:53 PM »

Dude, you got the wrong woman in the shot.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 12:23:12 PM »
What a great read!   Thanks for posting it, Wineslob.  San Fran, I'll be damned.