Author Topic: (White) Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition "Justice for Trayvon"  (Read 4558 times)

Offline JakeStyle

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002602552

wiggle-room

(White) Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition "Justice for Trayvon"

MOBILE, Alabama --
-
According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."
-
What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon." Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/man-beaten-mob-critical-condition-ar-3659891/

Police are asking for help to find those in the "mob."

DUmmy wiggle-room isn't long for the DU, 9 years at the DUmp and he's only at 173 posts.  Should have kept your head down, man.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
That could easily have turned into 20 dead assailants. The black community's idea of justice has been warped into something very ugly. Thank you Jesse "High", "Fat" Al, owebuma, and your ilk.
Also, if wiggle-room gets the boot, I would welcome him here !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
I pity the fools that come to my front porch.

They have 300 open yards to cover from the road, up my driveway, to the house.  

IF I see a "mob" heading my way, rest assured there will be fewer leaving than were approaching.

http://www.electstevedawes.com
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:27:47 PM by TVDOC »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Plenty of DUmbasses running around questioning the validity of the article.

It's almost as if they know they're responsible for whipping up the hate.

Which is interesting because they incessantl claim Palin and Limbaugh incite violence. Yet, everytime some act of violence *might* be attributable to RW ideology we learn the actor was either leftist (Joe Stack, Jared Loughner) or may well have been jusified as a matter of defense (George Zimmerman).

But it's hard to claim RW ideology incites violence because RW ideology claims it loves America and wishes to leave the indiviual in peace.

Contrast that with lefties who hate everything about America and they hate everyone that rejects them.

The left accuses us of inciting violence to justify they're incitement.

And make no mistake: They know what they're doing.

BTW - The Menstrate, sir, is really ****ing annoying with that rhetorical schtick of his, sir.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline whiffleball

Which is interesting because they incessantl claim Palin and Limbaugh incite violence. Yet, everytime some act of violence *might* be attributable to RW ideology we learn the actor was either leftist (Joe Stack, Jared Loughner) or may well have been jusified as a matter of defense (George Zimmerman).

But it's hard to claim RW ideology incites violence because RW ideology claims it loves America and wishes to leave the indiviual in peace.

Contrast that with lefties who hate everything about America and they hate everyone that rejects them.

BTW - The Menstrate, sir, is really ****ing annoying with that rhetorical schtick of his, sir.

Oh, they absolutely know what they're doing and relish every minute of the hate they stir.  When they become victims of the hate they've helped create they'll realize their errors, maybe.

As to The Maggotty One, he has suddenly raised his smarmy head after a noted long absence.  His use of sir and mam are nothing but lame attempts to make himself look "above it all", when he's rolling in the gutter alongside the rest of them.  I'm sure he has a 'famous quotes' site bookmarked so he can quickly add those profound statements he's so fond of.   I guess this is his way of making up for his lack of manliness.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Response to wiggle-room (Original post)
Mon Apr 23, 2012, 09:52 PM
 TheWraith (23,402 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

22. Pfft. Twenty bucks says the initial reports are wrong.

They usually are, but coming from local media almost makes it certain. Twenty bucks says that this story changes dramatically once they get a hold on the actual facts

JUST AS IN THE TRAYVON MARTIN CASE IDIOT  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  but that case is different right?  Zimmerman is already convicted.  :bird:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
These people really don't see hypocrisy do they?

Cali_Democrat (11,203 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

56. Interesting

This story is either an exaggeration or straight up BS, but we shall see. White power folks are notorious for trying to pimp these stories and exaggerating for maximum impact. I also noticed how the story is changing. First it was 10 people, then 15, then 20 and now it's a mob of 30 people beating this guy.

and black activists don't?  ::)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
uh oh, someone is speaking up

MellowDem (2,937 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

59. It's always interesting to see...

the prejudice and double standard of some on DU with their jumps to conclusions before anything is really known about the story, including whether it's true or not, simply depending on whether it messes up their world view or reinforces it.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam

Notice the Big difference in reporting the story,  " A man was beaten by a group of people, "  

Had the races been reversed the story headline would have read    " a Black home owner was attacked by a group of White thugs" .------Call in the FBI, sound the alarm, get Sharption and Jackson down here immediately.  

Anyone Preacher that goes to this mans defence will be called raciest, Cops and the comunity will be called raciest.  

I have NEVER been raciest, stupid and a waste of knowledge about humanity.   However as this plays out, it is making me start to question why my race is bad and theirs good.   What he hell is wrong with my race that is so bad, never though about this too much as I have gone through life eager to learn the traditions and religion of others living on Earth with me and my family.

Only now are the race baiters starting to get to me, making me question why my race is to be damned and others fine and dandie.  Have to realise that all races involved were born After the civil rights movement.  

Only White sanctioned event in the country is ST. Patricks Day, None of the people put this forth as a White celebration,  on March 17 everyone is Irish as they say.  

So  we have to allow a Gay paraid to celebrate a persons sex life, why do we cringe in fear of a KKK march and/ or refuse to allow White separatists to do the same ?  If everyone across the planet are allowed to be proud of their race--why is the White men and woman not allowed to do so also.

Why can the Latinos march for rights as illegals yet the American French not march to object to them as breaking the law ???

WTF I am an old lady that cannot understand all that comes about.  This shit is making me raciest and I HATE it.

Offline Karin

An example of the The Maggoty one:

dkf (27,446 posts)

99. That doesn't work for me...probable cause based on policemen's gut.

I need more to be convinced arresting him that night was the proper thing to do. I still don't see it. 
Response to dkf (Reply #99)
Tue Apr 24, 2012, 03:16 AM
 The Magistrate (77,500 posts)

100. That Is Because You Do Not Want To, Ma'am: Doing So Would Torpedo Your Schtick

"It is hard to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it."

Imagine how dangerous it would be to have someone like this in actual power.  Like Eric Holder. 

Response to dkf (Reply #101)
Tue Apr 24, 2012, 04:34 AM
 The Magistrate (77,500 posts)

105. Nonesense, Ma'am: Even You Do Not Take That Seriously

Do you seriously imagine that when an armed man is found on the scene, standing over a corpse, with no other weapon in sight but his, that arrest waits on x-rays and an autopsy?

Give it a rest. You cannot honestly believe that drivel, and clearly you need a break. I am up because I promised the wife an all-nighter at getting the kitchen all Sir Garnett ( hard to get anything done when the grand-kids are up and about ), and I have to sit down periodically; why you are still up at this hour I have no idea....

Can you imagine someone speaking to you this way? 

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: (White) Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition "Justice for Trayvon"
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2012, 07:58:40 AM »
Can you imagine someone speaking to you this way? 

For all of about half a second.  That's about how long it would take to properly, and thoroughly bitchslap the ever loving shit out of some mealy-mouthed **** like that.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2012, 08:02:40 AM »
Oh, they absolutely know what they're doing and relish every minute of the hate they stir. 

It appears they may finally get the race war for which they have so long agitated.  I wonder how long it will take them to figure out that it'll be their lily white skin the thugs see first instead of their "good intentions"?

Feeding a crocodile, in hopes of not getting eaten, will only ensure you get eaten last, DUmmies.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2012, 08:03:25 AM »
He promised the wife an all-nighter in the kitchen?  He does as he's told.  I'm surprised he can sit down for any length of time.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2012, 08:18:35 AM »

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2012, 08:31:36 AM »
When will Obama be making a statement about it? When is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton having their march? When are the black panther douchebags putting a bounty on the heads of the people who did this? When is Eric Holder going to investigate it?

They should be glad that I don't have a political show, I would calling everyone of those racist bigots out when something like this happens.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 08:33:22 AM »
Rex
17. Maybe he did get beat up by 20 people

and then again maybe he did not. I will wait and see these 20 suspects first. And 'fuss' can mean a lot of different things imo.

So now you want all the facts...

Cali_Democrat
80. How do we know he didn't start the confrontation?

Right now there are conflicting stories. We still don't know all the facts. It's not okay for anybody to beat up anybody as far as I'm concerned. But just because a guy got his ass kicked, it doesn't mean he was an innocent victim.

For example...I was in Palmdale a few years ago. Some drunk guy began harassing people. He got his ass totally kicked and had to be hospitalized. Did he deserve it? Not IMO, but he clearly started the fight from what I saw. I was right there.

We still need more facts.

Quixote1818

84. I worry now that most every time a black beats up a white a witness is going to say someone said

Last edited Mon Apr 23, 2012, 11:58 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

"This was for Trayvon". Clearly there is no excuse for anyone beating someone up and the people who did this need to be punished big time, but if there were racial tensions here that go way back, this has ZERO to do with Trayvon Martin and a lot to do with the two sides going back and forth for a long period of time and whatever was said that escalated things. It's very possible someone did say "This was for Trayvon" but is that really relevant here if both sides already hated one another? Does it bring anything constructive to the story and is it possible the guys sister was angry at "Black People" since there clearly was some racism on both sides and she clearly has a right to be angry based on what happend to her brother and so she said the one thing she thought would get back at blacks at this moment? Not saying she lied but I do think it's possible.

Oh the irony.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 08:35:00 AM »

He's a racist RW agent provocateur trying to start trouble.</du>

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 08:36:41 AM »
Cali_Democrat
80. How do we know he didn't start the confrontation?

Right now there are conflicting stories. We still don't know all the facts. It's not okay for anybody to beat up anybody as far as I'm concerned. But just because a guy got his ass kicked, it doesn't mean he was an innocent victim.

For example...I was in Palmdale a few years ago. Some drunk guy began harassing people. He got his ass totally kicked and had to be hospitalized. Did he deserve it? Not IMO, but he clearly started the fight from what I saw. I was right there.

We still need more facts.

Whoa! They didn't need all the facts for trayvon, but do need all the facts for Owen? What a ****in bigot. You douchebags like it when a white man gets beat to a pulp by a black man. Just admit you dick sucking bigots!

Quixote1818

84. I worry now that most every time a black beats up a white a witness is going to say someone said

Last edited Mon Apr 23, 2012, 11:58 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

"This was for Trayvon". Clearly there is no excuse for anyone beating someone up and the people who did this need to be punished big time, but if there were racial tensions here that go way back, this has ZERO to do with Trayvon Martin and a lot to do with the two sides going back and forth for a long period of time and whatever was said that escalated things. It's very possible someone did say "This was for Trayvon" but is that really relevant here if both sides already hated one another? Does it bring anything constructive to the story and is it possible the guys sister was angry at "Black People" since there clearly was some racism on both sides and she clearly has a right to be angry based on what happend to her brother and so she said the one thing she thought would get back at blacks at this moment? Not saying she lied but I do think it's possible.

Shut the **** up you stupid bitch.

I seriously hope the ****tards at the dump read these. They are the biggest group of bigots I have ever seen.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 08:39:23 AM by Kyle Ricky »

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 08:44:36 AM »
Next DUmmies will be saying that this man threw himself down the stairs so he could blame black vigilantes.

Offline Karin

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2012, 08:48:59 AM »
What gets me is whenever anyone meekly holds up a hand over there and says, "maybe we should think this through, or something," the mob overruns him and they just ban him, thinking that solves the problem.  It doesn't, DUmbasses, and you are creating a mighty backlash. 

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2012, 08:52:07 AM »
What gets me is whenever anyone meekly holds up a hand over there and says, "maybe we should think this through, or something," the mob overruns him and they just ban him, thinking that solves the problem.  It doesn't, DUmbasses, and you are creating a mighty backlash.  

They don't want to hear an opinion other than their own because it will have the possibility of making them doubt their own party.

Next DUmmies will be saying that this man threw himself down the stairs so he could blame black vigilantes.

yeah, Owen fell and the 20 black men were just helping him out /Douchenozzle mode

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 08:59:59 AM »
They don't want to hear an opinion other than their own because it will have the possibility of making them doubt their own party.

yeah, Owen fell and the 20 black men were just helping him out /Douchenozzle mode

How do we know he didn't start the confrontation?

We still need more facts.------------------

So if the drunk guy had a gun on him for protection and shot a few of the people beating him up, now what.????

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 09:01:37 AM »
Quixote1818

... It's very possible someone did say "This was for Trayvon" but is that really relevant here if both sides already hated one another?...

When you have Maxine Waters preaching "No justice, no peace" because a PCP addict got his ass beat on the side of an LA highway and Al Sharpton inciting murder in Crown Heights while the chief law enforcer of the US allows armed militants to harass voters in Philadelphia it matters because you have taught an entire generation they are immune to the law and that anyone not of their racial group can be subject to injustice and violence.

Supposedly this lawlessness is in recompense for the material injustices of slavery and Jim Crowe but I fail to see how unjust law is remediated by lawlessness and arbitrary violence.

The current mania for revenge isn't even based on a genuine injustice; it's based on the Trayvon Martin shooting which is at best an act of self-defense, at worst negligible homicide...which is still NOT racism. Yet, the liberals WANT racism because they want revenge which, in turn, is a tool to control those who do not agree with them.

Does the beating of a white man elevate the socio-economic status of a black man? It seems the more likely scenario is that the lawlessness of a black man will follow him back into his neighborhood so that his neighborhood becomes an ungovernable, unliveable hell of anarchy and crime. istory proves what I'm saying; it's not even a point of debate, one need only visit the modern American ghetto.

It was once said that to keep a man down you have to lower yourself; but it seems liberals cannot even heed the advice of some half-wit wannabe revolutionary they would normally pretend to idolize.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 09:13:06 AM »
How do we know he didn't start the confrontation?

We still need more facts.------------------

So if the drunk guy had a gun on him for protection and shot a few of the people beating him up, now what.????

Yes there are conflicting stories, but the fact still stands, they want all the facts before coming to conclusions when it comes to a white man getting beat. But don't need them all when it comes to a black man getting beat - All right away say that it was a case of race. It is called bull shit and they are being hypocrites.

Offline Karin

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2012, 09:23:54 AM »
Beck's covering this story this morning.