Author Topic: The Most Hauntingly Powerful Image Of President  (Read 7020 times)

Offline movie buff

Re: The Most Hauntingly Powerful Image Of President
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2012, 05:55:59 AM »
I'd imagine that on that particular evening, Rosa looked tired and haggard, having worked all day and just wanting to be off her feet for a few minutes. She reflected the idea that true moments of courage can come about when you're not expecting them to.
Obama, in contrast, looks angry and pretentious in the photo, like he's just waiting for someone to start something with him. He looks, in short, like the self- absorbed phony that he is.

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2012, 07:47:51 AM »
This one is more telling...

That's better but I would cast  my vote for the accurate and infamous New Yorker cover.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2012, 08:47:58 AM »
Well then, here you go:

A BS for making me look at that right after eating breakfast. :puke:
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori