Author Topic: Has anyone here ever received a crazy left wing viral email filled with compl  (Read 2571 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
rfranklin

Has anyone here ever received a crazy left wing viral email filled with complete fabrications?

Last edited Sun Apr 15, 2012, 03:59 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

I sometimes receive those lunatic right wing emails that contain distortions and outright lies but I have never received one with a left wing perspective. I mentioned this to a mildly conservative acquaintance today and he couldn't believe it. Am I just kidding myself?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002567124

Well there was that one posted at DU about 100 ways to irritate a Republican. It was full of lies, half truths, and petty name calling.

SomethingFishy
1. Doesn't matter what you tell them, they will deny the truth

right to your face, knowing they are lying.

Some jackass Republican the other day was having it out with some elderly constituents, he was claiming America had the best health care in the world and the highest lifespan of any country in the world. When he was informed that we actually rank 50th in lifespan right behind North Korea, he said and I quote, "I don't believe that".

What does it say about a person who is willing to lie to be right? Schizophrenic.

RKP5637
2. No, I never have. Also, I've never heard/seen violence from the LW like the

sh** we hear all the time from the RW.

:rotf:

Scuba
7. Nah, the truth works better for our side. I did hear that Breitbart guy had syphilis.

:lmao:

Initech
17. The right wing wouldn't survive without fear and misinformation.

It's part of their mantra and line of thinking. Just remember - if you repeat the lie long enough it becomes fact.

If that is the case, why is it the left constantly has to change meanings of words in order to suit their agenda?

Ilsa
20. Rightwingers don't want to be bothered by facts

Last edited Sun Apr 15, 2012, 05:16 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

influencing their beliefs. They think that certain facts, like scientific facts, are subject to opinion and their belief systems.

Their stories in their emails usually follow some ridiculous format, too.

I've never gotten hyperbolic leftwing emails.

In other words we don't fall for just any theory that is out there because it is popular. Just because a couple of people with advanced degrees say something doesn't make it true. How many times have we caught the global warming crowd making up facts, fixing statistics and plain old lying?

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
We're 50th behind North Korea ? I'm not going to even bother to look that up. I'm just immediately running up the BS flag on that assertion.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Let's see:

- Bush to The Hague
- Bush having an affair with Condi
- Laura Bush purposely killed someone and got away with it
- Republicans wanting to make the elderly choose between food and medicine

etc, etc, etc....

Yeah, plenty of kook LW emails filled with complete lies out there.  If it's a LW email, you can bank on it being a bunch of lies.  Always is.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 08:56:17 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
You're joking, right ? - If you have gotten emails from people quoting any of these websites -

http://www.mikemalloy.com/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/

http://www.infowars.com/

It's nearly a 100% lock that its false left wing propaganda.

Offline JakeStyle

I used to see a ton of them when GWB was president.

Offline JakeStyle

Lick my left nut DUmbie rfranklin. you have failed.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
We're 50th behind North Korea ? I'm not going to even bother to look that up. I'm just immediately running up the BS flag on that assertion.

DUmpitus, ergo veritas.

I read it on DU, therefore it must be true!
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Capri

• Miss Capri, Chain-Smasher
  • Probationary (Probie)
I'm actually collecting links where left-wing chain letters have been posted, and I've smashed some of them on my site. I always tell conservatives they need to stop spreading chain letters and giving the left something to "lulz" over as an opportunity to make themselves look more credible than they are to anyone out there who might be undecided. Chain letter activity on the right and far-right has really hurt the non-left, but what can be done is to do exactly what this thread is doing - expose and debunk left-wing chain letters. We need a lot more conservatives fighting left-wing bull this way, instead of firing back with right-wing virals.

Would anyone like me to post the link to the vast collection of left-wing chain activities I've found so far?
Youtube: MusicalMissCapri - SassyMissCapri - Capri4Jesus

Offline jukin

Just about every day I get one from Moron.org, Democracynow.org, Somebody named Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Nancy Pelosi, DNC, Michelle 0bama, B. Heussein 0bama, Organizing For America,....

It is non stop lies and fake outrage.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I'm actually collecting links where left-wing chain letters have been posted, and I've smashed some of them on my site. I always tell conservatives they need to stop spreading chain letters and giving the left something to "lulz" over as an opportunity to make themselves look more credible than they are to anyone out there who might be undecided. Chain letter activity on the right and far-right has really hurt the non-left, but what can be done is to do exactly what this thread is doing - expose and debunk left-wing chain letters. We need a lot more conservatives fighting left-wing bull this way, instead of firing back with right-wing virals.

Would anyone like me to post the link to the vast collection of left-wing chain activities I've found so far?

I think that what you should do is go to the Introductions forum and tell us about yourself--first.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
rfranklin

Has anyone here ever received a crazy left wing viral email filled with complete fabrications?

Why yes.  Yes I have.

Subject: Hey FreepTard

Must be nice to be sitting in the rear with the gear rather than wearing a flak jacket and web gear with the poor slobs in the Iraqi theater, huh?

Regarding your bullshit letter in S&S (and calling it bullshit is being polite):

"Second, why would anyone want to subject the soldiers and their family members proudly serving in all branches of the armed services to the anti-military filth that the hosts of the shows on Air America spew anyway?"

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x3380046

You obviously have never listened to Randi Rhodes. She, like me, is a veteran. She served in the Air Force. She is a staunch defender of servicemembers and their families, no matter what your masters told you.

If you weren't a knuckle-dragging freeptard, you'd know that.

Hey, maybe before you open your yap and spew your own version of hate, maybe you should open your ears and actually listen to who is saying what, who is defending who. Bush is cutting veteran's benefits. Rush tell you that? Bush sent the Army to war without body armor. Rush tell you that?

No, you'd rather drink the Bush Kool Aid and believe the lies Limbaugh spews rather than open your d*mn eyes and realize you've been conned.

Oh, and Google is our friend at Democratic Underground.

Dumbass.

Subject: Might Wanna Look John

Your names all over the bloghs John ... Damn!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=3380046&mesg_id=3380046

FIGHT WAR, NOT WARS! KILL POWER, NOT PEOPLE!

Subject: Fatboy Limbaugh

hey, I read your little rant about the Fat, Draft Dodging, Drug Addicted, Wife Trashing Limbaugh and would like to comment.

If a US serviceman wants to change the channel what does he change it to ?

Also, your pic should be changed. I noticed you are out of uniform. I believe being overweight is out of uniform, unless the weight is all concentrated in your necks.

I would also suggest you stop being so political. When I served honorably in the USMC, unlike your draft dodging, alcoholic Commander In Chief, I was told not to be political.

So, get a life.

Why don't you believe in equal time? Then you could make your own decision instead of someone else telling you what to think? I regularly listen to those I don't agree with...otherwise I'd be living in a bubble. I learn so much that way. When I'm against something or for something.. I KNOW why. When you just listen to Rush...you are just repeating his thoughts..not your own.

On and fuor the lurkers.  I still ahve your email addresses from those POS emails you sent me.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.

Ive stumbled across it before - its a fairly in-depth list :

http://chainsmashers.mixxt.com/networks/content/index.Left-wing%20Virals%20And%20Hoaxes

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
SomethingFishy
1. Doesn't matter what you tell them, they will deny the truth

right to your face, knowing they are lying.

Some jackass Republican the other day was having it out with some elderly constituents, he was claiming America had the best health care in the world and the highest lifespan of any country in the world. When he was informed that we actually rank 50th in lifespan right behind North Korea, he said and I quote, "I don't believe that".

What does it say about a person who is willing to lie to be right? Schizophrenic.

This person has to be a mole, it's easy to research the answer and obviously this person is trying to make the left look like fools. The average life expectancy in North Korea is 69.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
This person has to be a mole, it's easy to research the answer and obviously this person is trying to make the left look like fools. The average life expectancy in North Korea is 69.

Maybe.  Keep in mind their greatest reference tools aren't Google or even Snops.  They use alternet.org Raw Story and HuffPo as their "sources".

In essence since the echo chamber repeats what they believe...it has to be true and everyone else is lying.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Karin

It's funny when they use the DU as a source.  Proudly presenting it as impeccable.   :lmao:

50th behind North Korea?  Where the Communists starve everyone to death? 

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
You're joking, right ? - If you have gotten emails from people quoting any of these websites -

http://www.mikemalloy.com/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/

http://www.infowars.com/

It's nearly a 100% lock that its false left wing propaganda.

Don't forget IMDB or comment sections at news sites.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

Spin from the right
1) Correcting a lie that libs have taken from a corrupted truth.
2) Correcting a lie that libs assume is truth.
3) Telling the truth
Spin from the left
1) corrupting the truth
2) Lying
3) Dressing up lies to make them more palatable
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline jukin

This is great demonstration of this old adage:

Piss off a conservative by telling them a lie.
Piss off a leftist commie by telling them the truth.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

And a meaningless number at that, since the Norks have complete control of the statistical data that went into it. I doubt the many thousands of 'Nonpersons' convicted of political crimes (Including being a family member of someone who committed such an offense), who are routinely tortured and killed by shooting, starvation, beating, or being hacked up with shovels didn't figure into that number.

Even in the more-or-less free world, the numbers aren't truly comparable, because not all countries use the same basis to come up with a number, particularly in differences as to how infant mortality is treated. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Yep, DUmbass, our healthcare is soooooooooo terrible peolple from all over the world come here in order to have bad healthcare! What a ****in' putz!

I live very close to the Canadian border. I wonder why the Kanucks are fillin' beds here in my home town? Must be because their healthcare is soooooooooo much better, right?

****in' idiot!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
It has been a long time but the last time the idiots were going on about the US mortality rate, I remember something about how our medicine is so advanced we will try to save babies born prematurely that other, more savage countries, such as Cuba and N. Korea, don't even try to save.

There were other factor too but it seems like ten years or more since the last time this was visited upon us.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
I don't know if it is considered viral but I get Barrack 0bama's newsletter and it is chock full of fabrications.

To wit:
Friend --

I love the Buffett Rule for the same reason Mitt Romney opposes it.

It levels the playing field in America by closing tax loopholes and ensuring that millionaires aren't paying a tax rate that's lower than what many middle-class families are paying.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
and ensuring that millionaires aren't paying a tax rate that's lower than what many middle-class families are paying.

You mean like the tax rate the President pays versus the one his secretary pays?

Offline obumazombie

You mean like the tax rate the President pays versus the one his secretary pays?
Exponential hypocrisy.